+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is Belgium Like?

Default What is Belgium Like?

It is supposed to be Awesome?

Default Re: What is Belgium Like?

well I've been in belgium a few times but I think holland/the netherlands is better esp. amsterdam my favorite town to go shopping. the red light district is cool. and there are a lot of fun things to do. I really love that town.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I lived in Belgium for a summer. French food with German portions was pretty yummy. It permanently spoiled me for chocolate. I lived in Switzerland for a summer too, but never cared for Swiss chocolate much. But fresh Belgian chocolate was just amazing and spoiled me for much of any other kind afterwards.

I have only visited Holland with my parents. They asked me what I wanted to see. I said the brewery and the red light district. They took me to tour the World Court.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

So, no trance crazed zombies eh? Very dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    So, no trance crazed zombies eh? Very dissapointed.
    Those Cost Extra, Plus Shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I lived in Belgium for a summer. French food with German portions was pretty yummy. It permanently spoiled me for chocolate. I lived in Switzerland for a summer too, but never cared for Swiss chocolate much. But fresh Belgian chocolate was just amazing and spoiled me for much of any other kind afterwards.

I have only visited Holland with my parents. They asked me what I wanted to see. I said the brewery and the red light district. They took me to tour the World Court.
    ghehe you know what to do come and visit holland again sometime and take forrest with you *hint hint*

Bah! I want to goto Belgium!

you and your belgium :P

Quote Originally Posted by publicharakiri
    you and your belgium :P
    Hey, I also want to Goto Holland!
    Especially Amsterdam!

ghehe you know what to do come and visit holland again sometime and take forrest with you *hint hint*
    Well, you see, not only do I want to photograph you, but I never did the proper tour the first time

hell yeah!! btw.. I want to visit belgium to now.. damn you.. now I want to go to belgium also.. grr

[QUOTE=publicharakiri]hell yeah!! btw.. I want to visit belgium to now.. damn you.. now I want to go to belgium also.. grr :QUOTE]

Lets go together.

haha I'd love to.. but I think it's gonna be a privite trip for me and my boy then *angelface* plus I have a photoshoot waiting for me in antwerpen..

haha I'd love to.. but I think it's gonna be a privite trip for me and my boy then *angelface* plus I have a photoshoot waiting for me in antwerpen..

ragefoto's Avatar Junior Member

Amelia, I never knew you lived in Belgium. I was there a few years ago (Bruessels only) and absolutely adored it. Amazing chocolate and beer. What more can you ask for? The food was fabulous, the atmosphere was laid back. I will get back there one day.

Quote Originally Posted by ragefoto
    Amelia, I never knew you lived in Belgium. I was there a few years ago (Bruessels only) and absolutely adored it. Amazing chocolate and beer. What more can you ask for? The food was fabulous, the atmosphere was laid back. I will get back there one day.
    I've lived every where. You should know that. I didn't drink much of the beer then, but I do like Stella Artois now.

I dont have the money currently, but we should all go together.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Belguim is Alrright, Holland is cool, I liked Denmark alot and enjoyed living there a while....Prague in the Czek Republic is awesome with the old buildings...my advce is save some money up and go to Europe and live yer life and have fun travelling rawks. i hopeing to go back to eruope soon

Quote Originally Posted by CPRB
    Belguim is Alrright, Holland is cool, I liked Denmark alot and enjoyed living there a while....Prague in the Czek Republic is awesome with the old buildings...my advce is save some money up and go to Europe and live yer life and have fun travelling rawks. i hopeing to go back to eruope soon
    I always wanted to visit Christianhaven in Copenhagen..I wonder what it's like? P.

But in Belgium -isn't/wasn't there some tension btw the Walloons and is the Flemings- or the Belgians.?.I forgot - Catholics vs Protestants is what it came down to..P>

+ Reply to Thread