+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heavy Red Saints & Sinners

Default Heavy Red Saints & Sinners

Created to the same refined Gothic standard that built Heavy Red, the latest Saints and Sinners collection is equal parts virtue and vice. To me, and surely many of you, Tyler Ondine Whitman, the creative powerhouse driving the label, is not simply a clothier but a purveyor of confidence, precursor...
    Read the full article

Default Re: Heavy Red Saints & Sinners

I like the models' styling, but the clothes seem pretty basic.

Also, they used an orangy red, which is nigh-unforgivable. I always imagine that sort of thing happens because the materials don't leave china until the final product is shipped, and nobody with an eye for it sees them before it's too late, which would be double embarrassing with a brand name like theirs. Or are there people who actually prefer this shade? Not the people who shot these photos or designed their brand logos certainly; the other reds in those are all perfect.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I'm going to have to agree with Raza. I find the saints and sinners corsets rather boring, really. However, I did find some other things on their site that I decided I couldn't live without.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue View Post
    I find the saints and sinners corsets rather boring, really. However, I did find some other things on their site that I decided I couldn't live without.
    i feel that way whenever i visit their site. i see a pretty thing and i want to buy it. after that i have to process the whole, "can i even wear that? how would it look?" etc. sometimes i come up with a whole outfit in my head and then realize i cant afford it or wear it. oftentimes the images alone are enough to sell me on an item. their presentation is very good. i do dislike it when they only offer one viewing angel of a product.

i bought a corset/waist cincher from them a lil over a year ago. i wanted one that was simple enough for a guy to wear as well as one that wasnt too costly.

and your little dog too

i liked this interview. it reminded me to buy some early holiday gifts for myself. does the writer have a different nick on the forums?

lip service's fall line is really VERY hot. I just got some stuff from them. I am getting two gowns from heavy red for upscale parties that I will be attending next month. their customer service is really fantastic. when I had questions about shipping, and sizing, I was answered immediately, and told not to hesitate if I had other questions. I'll be buying from them again.

Does anybody know who the model in these pictures is?

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

no, and unless anyone else here does, it may be easiest to just email heavy red and ask them. that is, if you want to know that bad. if you do, i am pretty sure they wont mind telling you who it is - at least a first name - especially if you looking to complement them and her.

I do, but need to look it up.

in other news, guess who's wearing a heavy red ball gown on NYE?
    this girl.

+ Reply to Thread