+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transsexual chicken wreaks havoc in the henhouse

and your little dog too

Default Transsexual chicken wreaks havoc in the henhouse

from usa today

STOCKHOLM (AFP) — A hen in southern Sweden that has grown a rooster comb, tail and wattle and begun to crow is wreaking havoc in its henhouse, where the rooster, Henry VIII, is hopping mad, Swedish media reported on Friday.
    "Henry VIII is bloody angry. The other hens are mostly just surprised but they seem to increasingly accept him or her," the owner of the henhouse, Christel Hammar-Malmgren, told the online edition of regional daily Blekinge Laens Tidning.

Hammar-Malmgren woke up one morning in July to the sound of two roosters crowing, instead of just one. To her surprise, she discovered that one of the black hens, Anne Boleyn — all of the hens are named after Henry VIII's wives — had undergone a transformation.

"She had lost most of her hen feathers and had begun growing a comb and tail," she said.

The transsexual hen joined the henhouse last year and was different from the start. She was uninterested in the usual hen chores and laid bad eggs, Hammar-Malmgren said.

She insisted however that despite the change, and unlike the hen's namesake, there were no plans to end Anne Boleyn's days prematurely.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Default Re: Transsexual chicken wreaks havoc in the henhouse

haha how messed up is that!! Poor thing would feel a little bit strange though... half the man... or woman... that he/she is... or something like that. (?????)

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Rob's over my shoulder chanting "use a sword". shame on hime.

that is really really odd though. just proves that stuff like this does happen in nature, it's not just screwy humans being screwy.

K

YoungSoulRebel's Avatar Dexys Midnight Blunder

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Rob's over my shoulder chanting "use a sword". shame on hime.

that is really really odd though. just proves that stuff like this does happen in nature, it's not just screwy humans being screwy.

K
    Transsexuals are screwy?

I mean, OK, some are, but it usually has nothing to do with them being transsexuals.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by YoungSoulRebel
    Transsexuals are screwy?

I mean, OK, some are, but it usually has nothing to do with them being transsexuals.

in my many years and many travels i have learned that there is no such thing as sanity, just well adjusted considering the circumstances. Humans in general are just screwy, has nothing to do with the specifics of trasnsexual/gender/substansiation. That's alll there is to it.

k

+ Reply to Thread