+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #1 on the cutedown is BEARS! We've got adorable Blue Blood bears! (PIC)

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default #1 on the cutedown is BEARS! We've got adorable Blue Blood bears! (PIC)

Our newest Blue Blood hotties Omen and Alexxa Hex model the awesome new Blue Blood bear here:

More shots of Omen and Alexxa are at http://www.bluebloodboutique.com along with a sexy close-up of the bear. I am so stoked about the bear. junkprincess is so into the bear that she painted her whole bedroom and got bedding to match him!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default Re: #1 on the cutedown is BEARS! We've got adorable Blue Blood bears! (PIC)

oh thats it. i find out im pregnant and a day later you come out with bears IM GETTING ONE
    then after that... no more spending money :S i gotta SAVE my 62 dollar paychecks haha! ugh i gotta work more

Mother Superior

Default Re: #1 on the cutedown is BEARS! We've got adorable Blue Blood bears! (PIC)

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    oh thats it. i find out im pregnant and a day later you come out with bears IM GETTING ONE
    then after that... no more spending money :S i gotta SAVE my 62 dollar paychecks haha! ugh i gotta work more
    It's for the baby!

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

HAHAHAHAHAHA I don't know what it is about this picture that's making me laugh so goddamned hard.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    HAHAHAHAHAHA I don't know what it is about this picture that's making me laugh so goddamned hard.
    YOU are the twisted one of the group Rockwulf

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

WE GOT MUTHA-

*cough*

WE GOT BEARS ON A PLANE!

oh jeez. spot the idiot who got banned from 4chan and can't stop acting like a /b-tard.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hahaa SNAKES!!! SNAAAKES!!!

course the blueblood bear would be for the baby... haha... and maybe one for me... haha!

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I want a bb bear! Just too darn cute. shame he can't be on cuteoverload.com.
    K

+ Reply to Thread