mocked.,, Gal.

6:7. God Hates Fags! & Fag-

Enablers! Ergo, God hates Minneapolis and

Minnesota

- Land of the Sodomite Damned.

WBC will also picket the funerals of those whom

a sovereign God abruptly snatched from the
    Bridge in Minneapolis and cast into Hell,

where the worm will never die and the fire is unquenchable (Mk.

9:43-48); where they lift up their eyes being in torments in flames
    of fire (Lk. 16:23,24); where they drink of the wine of the wrath of
    God from the cup of God's indignation and are tormented with fire
    and brimstone, without intermission, day and night, for ever and
    ever (Rev. 14:10,11); and where they exchange bitter, sarcastic
    recriminations with fellow Minnesotans, kith

& kin (Isa. 14:9-18).

We know Minneapolis and Minnesota very well having picketed there man

times. Twice they stole our picket si ns violently, and

r~ ht out of our han 2 s

-

on the public sidewalk in front O F T G Basilica of St. i6ary, 88 N. 17th St.,

Minnea olis, MN

- as the olice looked on and laughed. Typical Minnesotans.

We wan

! ou rproperty baci. That area of Minneapolis is like thefag-dominated

Castro District of San Francisco. There are no First Amendment ri hts in

Minneap
    olis, because all fags are filthy and lawless (2 Pet. 2:7,8). They died at

the Bri ge for the fag sins of Minneapolis in persecutin WBC' s missionaries.

Worse and more is coming from the Lord our God. Bet

f er give our signs back.

God Hates the USA

(To the tune

of God Bless the USA)

From the Bridge of Minnesota, where they're fishing out the dead;

Across the plains of Texas, where the water's reached the head;
    Detroit down to Houston -New York, where they say:
    Even though God showed His wrath to us

- His word we won't obey.

Chorus

I'm ashamed to be an American, where the fags can freely roam;
    They spread their filth around this land; every pervert calls it home.
    So I'll gladly stand up -with a picket sign

- and proclaim God's word today;

Cuz there ain't no doubt about this land

- God hates the USA.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: "God Hates Fags" to Boycott MPLS Bridge Funerals

I was unable to edit this post properly. Please click the link for the full statement.

Should read "protest" the funerals. My apologies as I am preparing to mourn the lost: whilst a potential threat to life, limb, and property hangs over the fine citizens of this fine city. We must prepare accordingly.

Jackie T

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

There are few people I can honestly say I hate, and I fucking hate those people. I hope their God smites them where they stand.

Those people are entirely disrespectful. I hope they won't cause further harm and sadness to the people there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    There are few people I can honestly say I hate, and I fucking hate those people. I hope their God smites them where they stand.

Those people are entirely disrespectful. I hope they won't cause further harm and sadness to the people there.
    I don't think they will. I've posted on a few local forums. I am advocating against the *instigation* of violence. At the same time, I want people to be prepared for the possibility of GHF perpetrating it. We need to be prepared for it. There is a large "gay community" here and I expect a large turnout at the funerals. I am unclear as to what type of forum GHF would be allowed here.

Jackie T

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hmph........baptists

Rediculous...... really pathetic how people can be.... I find it ironic that their zipcode is 66604 Must mean that all people in Topeka Kansas are gaybashing baptists! BURN THEM ALL!!!!<------Sarcasm of course.... infact my zipcode is 32666.... rather proud of that ;-D. I'm sad that this group actually exists..... and thinks they are right???? I mean do they even READ the bible? Sheesh. I really hope nothing bad happens, the family's have definately experienced enough pain they don't need this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse
    Rediculous...... really pathetic how people can be.... I find it ironic that their zipcode is 66604 Must mean that all people in Topeka Kansas are gaybashing baptists! BURN THEM ALL!!!!<------Sarcasm of course.... infact my zipcode is 32666.... rather proud of that ;-D. I'm sad that this group actually exists..... and thinks they are right???? I mean do they even READ the bible? Sheesh. I really hope nothing bad happens, the family's have definately experienced enough pain they don't need this shit.
    I doubt anything all that bad will happen. They will be seriously outnumbered. Even cops hate them, they refer to the NYCPD who died on 9/11 as "fags". Most of our soldiers in Iraq? Also "fags" to these people. They love being hated.

Jackie T

Postscript: Today marks the 3rd no-show of GHF in MN.

Jackie T

Wheres a drunk, gay hating, redneck in an suv to manslaughter them when you need them?

C'mon Ironic cosmos! Heres looking at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    Wheres a drunk, gay hating, redneck in an suv to manslaughter them when you need them?

C'mon Ironic cosmos! Heres looking at you.
    haha 2 birds with one stone with a little luck.

Jackie T

PS. We've subsequently found out that they could have been subject to criminal and/or civil penalties under MN law had they come within 500 feet of the service. It applies to all funerals out here. I guess GHF was missing the one member who can actually count that high.

I hope they stay away, or come and get arrested. These are people I can't be calm and discuss at all.

I hope they stay away, or come and get arrested. These are people I can't be calm and discuss at all.
    The title of my thread turned out to be correct. Despite 2 public announcements, they never showed. We scouted one of the funerals and would have confronted them. I had my "Humane Officer" Shirt on. As they referred to the Churches as kennels, I was going to ask who let them off their leashes (as I took their signs). The cops just laugh at em here. They would have pulled it off last weekend. There were no heads' up until the 2nd announcement.

One Coffeeshop Manager even agreed to let an OG friend of mine take time off to go with us. I later found MN has a law governing funeral protests. I don't know if this is why they didn't come. They didn't mention it in any bulletins before or after their saber rattling.

None of us would have instigated violence.

Jackie T

I should mention: Bodies are still being recovered from the Mississippi River. I am hoping they do not come to future memorials either.

Jackie T

With that particular group I don't know if I could restrain myself from violence honestly.

I am very relieved they haven't shown up.

I haven't been following the news too closely do they know what happened to the bridge?

With that particular group I don't know if I could restrain myself from violence honestly.

I am very relieved they haven't shown up.

I haven't been following the news too closely do they know what happened to the bridge?
    As I said, we would have not *instigated* violence. I would have been more than willing to take defensive measures at the slightest provocation, however. I guess one could argue that taking their signs is "violent" haha. They only know of "structural deficiencies" in the bridge. This term is applicable to about 13% of bridges in the U.S. There were people within the Minnesota Dept. of Transportation who had insisted on immediate repairs after the last inspection. The state will be sued for a good chunk of change.

Jackie T

As they should be. The same sort of thing has been muttered about here for a long time. I'm of the mind that bridge=important should probably spend money on it, sports teams...not so much.

Instigate...that is a very important word. My reading comprehension is going downhill HK needs to hurry it up and bring me my damn dinner.

Am glad Westboro Baptist didn't show for the funeral, as disruption of funerals is Phelps' primary, if not only, way of getting publicity for himself and his rotten little church.

Any confrontations with the sons-of-bitches would have only been grist for their already sorry mill.

My sympathies go out to the families of the victims of this terrible accident, the people of Minneapolis, and the people of Minnesota for your respective losses.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Rilea
    Am glad Westboro Baptist didn't show for the funeral, as disruption of funerals is Phelps' primary, if not only, way of getting publicity for himself and his rotten little church.

Any confrontations with the sons-of-bitches would have only been grist for their already sorry mill
    My sympathies go out to the families of the victims of this terrible accident, the people of Minneapolis, and the people of Minnesota for your respective losses.
    Thanks for your empathy. MN folks have always taken these folks to task, however. They slipped this announcement barely a day before the 2nd funeral. The bikers that normally would show to drown out the blather had no heads' up. The last confrontation resulted in WBC signs being taken and cops laughing at WBC. MN subsequently passed a law governing funeral protests. My sense is they didn't have the guts to test their luck.

Jackie T

You're welcome, Jackie, and have heard of the Patriot Riders, who were formed specifically to deal with the kind of nonsense that Phelps and his crowd dish out.

Incidentally, Westboro Baptist was in Vegas a few years back to picket some sort of gay gathering on the Strip.

Don't know how Las Vegas Metro Police dealt with the swine(my apologies to any actual swine out there that might be reading this for equating Phelps and Co. with them).

Me, every time I hear about Phelps and Co., I wanna get a fire hose and wash 'em right into the gutter.

But, considering that many of the gutters here in the Las Vegas Valley feed into Lake Mead, I wouldn't wanna contaminate the water in that body any more than it might already be.

'Sides, that'd just feed further into their self-dramatising and -martyrising complexes, and there's no need to feed those hungry beasties, eh???

You're welcome, Jackie, and have heard of the Patriot Riders, who were formed specifically to deal with the kind of nonsense that Phelps and his crowd dish out.

Incidentally, Westboro Baptist was in Vegas a few years back to picket some sort of gay gathering on the Strip.

Don't know how Las Vegas Metro Police dealt with the swine(my apologies to any actual swine out there that might be reading this for equating Phelps and Co. with them).

Me, every time I hear about Phelps and Co., I wanna get a fire hose and wash 'em right into the gutter.

But, considering that many of the gutters here in the Las Vegas Valley feed into Lake Mead, I wouldn't wanna contaminate the water in that body any more than it might already be.

'Sides, that'd just feed further into their self-dramatising and -martyrising complexes, and there's no need to feed those hungry beasties, eh???
    I can respect your reasoning. I just see them as the little hate group that cried wolf though. It doesn't matter what histrionics they pull afterwards. Red noses are meant for honking.

Jackie T

And idiots' arses are meant for kicking!!! Gotcha!!!

Will leave ya with one of my favourite lines from "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly", in which Tuco(Eli Wallach)and Blondy(Clint Eastwood) are on board a carriage, dressed in Confederate Army uniform, travelling through the wilds of New Mexico.

Along the way, they see a cavalry patrol in the distance, and they appear to be dressed in Confederate grey, so Tuco shouts out a greeting that praises the Confederacy, while dissing the Union and General Grant, finishing it with, "God is our side, 'cos he hates the Yanks, too!!!".

By this time, the cavalry patrol's stopped, and the soldiers are beating the dust off of their uniforms, which turn out to be a Union blue underneath, prompting Blondy to say, "God's NOT on our side, 'cos he hates idiots also."

Thought you might enjoy that line, and sorry for the extended build-up to it.

And idiots' arses are meant for kicking!!! Gotcha!!!

Will leave ya with one of my favourite lines from "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly", in which Tuco(Eli Wallach)and Blondy(Clint Eastwood) are on board a carriage, dressed in Confederate Army uniform, travelling through the wilds of New Mexico.

Along the way, they see a cavalry patrol in the distance, and they appear to be dressed in Confederate grey, so Tuco shouts out a greeting that praises the Confederacy, while dissing the Union and General Grant, finishing it with, "God is our side, 'cos he hates the Yanks, too!!!".

By this time, the cavalry patrol's stopped, and the soldiers are beating the dust off of their uniforms, which turn out to be a Union blue underneath, prompting Blondy to say, "God's NOT on our side, 'cos he hates idiots also."

Thought you might enjoy that line, and sorry for the extended build-up to it.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Some one should smite these guys. Can't someone burns this filth off the net for good??? Man that pisses my off every time I see it. It's Like Jerry Fallowell never went away.

Quote Originally Posted by a_small_death
    Some one should smite these guys. Can't someone burns this filth off the net for good??? Man that pisses my off every time I see it. It's Like Jerry Fallowell never went away.
    I want it on the net so everyone knows where there may be. Eventually, someone is gonna bash one permanent-like. I totally agree with and appreciate your sentiment, but I have no problem giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

Jackie T

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

ooh those ppl are one of the few things that incite me to rage more than anything else on this planet.

These are the ppl that protested against abortion at our local HS. Yes, these douches thought it would be prudent to protest abortion at a beach side high school (my hunny's friend Clarke won that protest with his "Fetus, the Other White Meat" poster, entirely in jest of course). These ppl and Operation Rescue took it upon themselves to protest against all the degenerate sexual behaviors and the excessive tolerance that happened on school grounds.

In no way am I comparing our experience with these numb skulls to what has happened in MN. I'm just sharing the depths of insanity that these ppl will go to stops at nothing. I sincerly hope, as you do OEC, that these ppl will hang themselves. They sicken me to no end and until I heard about this, I thought I could think no less of them and what they stand for. Protesting funerals of tragedy victims is a new lvl of low that I cannot comprehend. *shakes head* Some one should send these ppl back to the Dark Ages from whence they came.

~K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    ooh those ppl are one of the few things that incite me to rage more than anything else on this planet.

These are the ppl that protested against abortion at our local HS. Yes, these douches thought it would be prudent to protest abortion at a beach side high school (my hunny's friend Clarke won that protest with his "Fetus, the Other White Meat" poster, entirely in jest of course). These ppl and Operation Rescue took it upon themselves to protest against all the degenerate sexual behaviors and the excessive tolerance that happened on school grounds.

In no way am I comparing our experience with these numb skulls to what has happened in MN. I'm just sharing the depths of insanity that these ppl will go to stops at nothing. I sincerly hope, as you do OEC, that these ppl will hang themselves. They sicken me to no end and until I heard about this, I thought I could think no less of them and what they stand for. Protesting funerals of tragedy victims is a new lvl of low that I cannot comprehend. *shakes head* Some one should send these ppl back to the Dark Ages from whence they came.

~K

+ Reply to Thread