+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do people do LSD where you live?

Default Do people do LSD where you live?

I just saw a History Channel show about how drugs were first made illegal in America and half the show seemed to be about LSD and how big it was and how everyone does it. Do people do LSD where you live? Do you think LSD is more or less popular now than it used to be?

Default Re: Do people do LSD where you live?

No. I think its way less popular. And I'm speaking for both Ky and Florida.

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

its all about coke these days, all the kids are doing it

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

LSD... geez that's a blast from the past. not since the 80's do I remember it being much of a thing 'round here... occaisionally known to say no am I. it can be a bit spooky hottie but the same could be said about psylocibin and after saying no for 5 minutes last week I let a potion of it be literally poured down my throat and it was f*****g hilarious just like when we were kids. Maybe it's a thing that's not too good too often

Quote Originally Posted by GnArKiLL
    coke
    hmmm not really... makes you sort of ratty before too long... never known to say no tho. wot's better is the more uncool unnatural unadmittable gear like meth or nitrous haha altho I shouldn't laugh... but i am. keep on laughin I say

Quote Originally Posted by GnArKiLL
    kids
    Seems like LSD died when the kids could get hold of MDMA which is not a biggy for me... sort of like mild LSD in that there's some nice colours with some insanity but not beyond it insanity. about 50/50 yes/no for me that one.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

not since the war on drugs. it's too hard to come by, and there's a few people that are dedicated to it, but overall people have a tendency to want to get fucked up the cheapest and the easiest, and it's not really about the experience, so it's not really very big.

the show may also have just been focused on that one (LSD). I know that they have a few about the general history of drugs, and then they have a bunch that are more specific, but also include general stuff. I watched a marathon one time, it was pretty cool.

dead_but_twitching's Avatar Member

i tried it once... soo i guess its just me in my town....

don't remember a thing though

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

you'll often find lsd around college campuses. along with a plethora of other drugs. financially, lsd has always been rather cheap compared to other substances, in my experience.

Mmm.. can't wait till I'm an officer and can start arresting drug dealers. There are so many of them getting rich at the expense of other people.

"I know I have cocaine, shrooms, and pot in my bag! Please don't arrest me though because it'll ruin my chances of becoming a teacher!"

drugs making broken dreams every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    not since the war on drugs. it's too hard to come by, and there's a few people that are dedicated to it, but overall people have a tendency to want to get fucked up the cheapest and the easiest, and it's not really about the experience, so it's not really very big.

the show may also have just been focused on that one (LSD). I know that they have a few about the general history of drugs, and then they have a bunch that are more specific, but also include general stuff. I watched a marathon one time, it was pretty cool.
    Was it a mini series of sorts on VH1? The Drug Years or something of that nature? If so, I watched it and I found it facinating.

Very insightful I must say... the part about getting fuct at cheapest rate. Too True.

In Fl, its all about the coke/crack there. Mushrooms win out over LSD, while other stuff floats around.
    I've never tried ecstacy.... but I'm not against it... I make it a point to educate myself as much as possible before embarking on a voyage on an ol ship of substance.

The coke that circulated in our area is so pure and uncut in FL it looks like soap, or deodorant. It will melt and become clear if left out on ... say... a mirror. Drawbacks (so I've been told) that its not ether based... and doesnt taste sweet, but SMELLS like acetone nail polish remover.

Its not my DOC (drug of choice) because once the pleasureable sensations wear off, and the crash commences.... it reminds me of how I felt in school just before I gave a speech or something of that nature, while being grossly unprepared and anxiety ridden.
    I'm not a big fan of that feeling.... or being pryed (pried) open.
    However, I do like to write poetry or study while pried open.

Yeah, I could go on, but I'll wait to see what direction this thread takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    Mmm.. can't wait till I'm an officer and can start arresting drug dealers. There are so many of them getting rich at the expense of other people.

"I know I have cocaine, shrooms, and pot in my bag! Please don't arrest me though because it'll ruin my chances of becoming a teacher!"

D.A.R.E.
    (drugs are really expensive)

I saw that on a tshirt the other day and I bout died laughing

I'm assuming this is a joke because I can't figure why anyone would be looking forward to ruining people's lives. You are kidding, right?

I just look forward to a day when people will follow the law and will stop helping fund criminals, cartels and addicts.

If a drugdealer does not want his career goals destroyed or wants to avoid going to jail for years then he/she will pick a different profession. I have very little compassion for their wellbeing if they choose to get money off the exploitation and abuse of other people; or are apathetic towards the pain and suffering their suppliers cause to the world.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

there is no real LSD anymore....it's all just something else, like strychnine, that's probably the big reason it went out of style, but back when it was good, that was the thing to. Nothing quite like a really good acid trip

I just look forward to a day when people will follow the law and will stop helping fund criminals, cartels and addicts.

If a drugdealer does not want his career goals destroyed or wants to avoid going to jail for years then he/she will pick a different profession. I have very little compassion for their wellbeing if they choose to get money off the exploitation and abuse of other people; or are apathetic towards the pain and suffering their suppliers cause to the world.
    All America has to do to fix the problem is legalize it. That would remove the criminal aspect and make the cartels no different from Big Tobacco and the alcohol industry. I assume you mistyped saying drugs fund addicts.

I can get whatever I want delivered to my house where I live and I don't much care what it costs. I am a perfectly functional member of society and I definitely am not being exploited or abused by any dealer who sells me stuff. A lot of dealers where I live are part time and selling drugs allows them to be able to spend the rest of their time making music or whatever their true passion is. I'm fortunate enough to be able to make all the money I need from doing what I love but I would never be so arrogant as to say someone else should give up their dream because it doesn't pay enough.

If you're someone whos content with wasting your money on drugs then you're not the real victim.

The dealers get the drugs from somewhere and that trail leads through alot of bad situations.

Marijuana is the main revenue producer for gangs. Whether they grow it in local, hidden nurserys or buy it from mexico/canada the buyer is helping to support an illegal network.

Don't even get me started on Cocaine. No one grows it in any large amount in the States, it all gets shipped from mexico and south america. In Guatemala an area based around adult-male ownership. Cartels will come in, kill the family (father, Mother, sons, relatives) then the land goes up for sale and they take it to grow drugs.

People are enslaved all around the world, murdered, abused and not to mention everything else this illegal income supports (Government corruption, illegal weapons, etc etc etc).

Whenever I see a drooling college idiot talking about snorting some dust or doing pot I want to slam his head into a wall.

It's like eating meat. People are so dislocated from the actual source of what they're doing it has no effect on them. No one WANTS to see the cow they're eating live its life in a filthy beef farm, watch its forhead cracked open with a hydrolic spike, watch its body sawed apart and its blood drained into barrels. They just want to see the nice, plastic wrapped beef patty at the supermarket. Hey if you don't see it, it never happend right?

And as far as Incog talking about people not giving up their dream because it does not pay enough? Yes, don't give up your dream. Work a legal job.

erm... i sort of agree velvet tongue... but i don't know if i could go without sprinkling meth on my steaks... tried nutmeat with msg and it was not the same

and your little dog too

If you're someone whos content with wasting your money on drugs then you're not the real victim.

The dealers get the drugs from somewhere and that trail leads through alot of bad situations.

Marijuana is the main revenue producer for gangs. Whether they grow it in local, hidden nurserys or buy it from mexico/canada the buyer is helping to support an illegal network.

Don't even get me started on Cocaine. No one grows it in any large amount in the States, it all gets shipped from mexico and south america. In Guatemala an area based around adult-male ownership. Cartels will come in, kill the family (father, Mother, sons, relatives) then the land goes up for sale and they take it to grow drugs.

People are enslaved all around the world, murdered, abused and not to mention everything else this illegal income supports (Government corruption, illegal weapons, etc etc etc).

Whenever I see a drooling college idiot talking about snorting some dust or doing pot I want to slam his head into a wall.

It's like eating meat. People are so dislocated from the actual source of what they're doing it has no effect on them. No one WANTS to see the cow they're eating live its life in a filthy beef farm, watch its forhead cracked open with a hydrolic spike, watch its body sawed apart and its blood drained into barrels. They just want to see the nice, plastic wrapped beef patty at the supermarket. Hey if you don't see it, it never happend right?

And as far as Incog talking about people not giving up their dream because it does not pay enough? Yes, don't give up your dream. Work a legal job.
    i've had to do fact-checking on a lot of exposes. i hate this but most products of any significant revenue level eventually lead to exploitation and third world misery. you just have to know how to trace it back. maybe you are a drug-free vegan but you probably wear clothing or live somewhere made of building materials or take some form of transportation to get somewhere. the world is a horrible place and everything you consume probably supports some sort of evil. if you think some college student doing drugs in moderation before going on to be a teacher is supporting horrors in third world nations or your own you should do some research on how your shoes are made.

i live in california where marajuana is legal and i really didn't notice any difference in my world when they made it legal. i hate people who eat cheetos and laugh at dull cartoons but i know they are out there whether or not i see it.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

it was on the history channel, Organized.

although I did see alittle bit of that VH1 thing. wasn't henry rollins on there? I can't decide if he's cool or a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    wasn't henry rollins on there? I can't decide if he's cool or a douche.
    Let me assure you categorically without question. he's a douche. I have at least three or four personal anecdotes that i could relate to you that solidified the answer to that question in my mind years ago. All due to stuff I witnessed in Australia pretty close up. I might come back one day and relate them to you but I don't have the energy to waste on it right now. Not worth it. Any of you folk from CA must know this is true by now if I do.

That being said... he has a really great style of writing... quite readable... even if he did rip off Charles Manson for his image. The creepy-crawl is funny. And the Black Flag album "Damaged" is really one of the best ever albums in my opinion. A solo album "Henrietta Collins and the Wife-beating Child-haters" is pretty good too I reckon.

Real LSD died out in the 80's and 90's cuzz some chemical engineer's and Pharmicy students found they could make cheap drugs for a cheap high ..
    real 225 is Very hard to find and only around peeps i know ,and its not cheap ,but i last Triped in 1988 r 89 and dont use any drugs any except what i get from doctors
    and screw that Styrcnine crap ,ive done shrooms , and they were my Fav before i quit drugs but so were Pain pills Booze and Weed,and ive been back on them for a while now (pain Med's that is )
    but i do think Everyone should try the REAL LSD once in life ( and since you cant find it , lol IT aint gonna Happen !)and Pyotte , and Mushrooms but peeps will have a good trip r a bad trip ,,,most my friends have All done Real Lsd , Mesq,Pyotte, Mushrooms ,in our lives and more those most still smoke weed ......to each hes own ..my qwestion is if so many of the Goverments Baned drugs r so Bad , then why the fuck is it that THEY make and grow and or Produce the most Potent froms of the Baned drugs we know of you want the REAL 225 Lsd , they got it ,,, by the bus load and dont belive they dont .

but there all Bogartz and wont share ;(

and The History Channel had those on All drugs,,, weed,, coke,, lsd , and others ,,and the cultures and sub culture ossociated with them thur the yrs all in all good progarms

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    i've had to do fact-checking on a lot of exposes. i hate this but most products of any significant revenue level eventually lead to exploitation and third world misery. you just have to know how to trace it back. maybe you are a drug-free vegan but you probably wear clothing or live somewhere made of building materials or take some form of transportation to get somewhere. the world is a horrible place and everything you consume probably supports some sort of evil. if you think some college student doing drugs in moderation before going on to be a teacher is supporting horrors in third world nations or your own you should do some research on how your shoes are made.

i live in california where marajuana is legal and i really didn't notice any difference in my world when they made it legal. i hate people who eat cheetos and laugh at dull cartoons but i know they are out there whether or not i see it.
    The thing is I smoke tobacco occasionally, drink vodka etc. I know those things are not good for you but I do know they're legal.

Some companies support sweat shops. Atleast their employees are being paid to do legal work. In the countries they live in alot of the times the only other career move is work on the farm. So do I break my back on the farm or in a city?

The college kid enjoying drugs in moderation and going on to become a teacher is not the problem. His financial support of the previouslly stated issues is what I have a problem with.

And yeah, I support marijuana to be legal. The same people will be using it pretty much and it will take away a huge revenue source from criminals. Its a win win.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I don't think people where I live use LSD, probably because they can't spell it!

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I'd prefer they legalize all drugs and commute the sentences of all non-violent offenders. I would not allow active drug use to be considered a form of discrimination when denying or terminating employment or licenses(I would for those in recovery). Why it would bother anyone is beyond me. If folks are able to afford drugs despite these caveats, let them fuck off to their kubla khans.

Legalize it.

Jackie T

In answer to the original question: LSD has seen a major decline in most cities I've lived in or visited recently. All the factors mentioned are probably relevant: Diminished quality, rise of X and "designer drugs", better quality amongst opiates/hashish etc. I would have to ask around beyond that, I haven't done any of the substances mentioned in many years. Not hip to the trip.

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

No body I know does LSD. Personally it is in my top 2 faovrite mind altering substances. I don't do it very often, only once in the last 5 years actually, but I will do it again when the proper environment presents itself as well as the right group of people. It is an incredible drug for artistically minded otr artistically infatuated folks such as myself. But no, no one else I know is interested. Mushrooms are the more popular of the two....

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

I think in general hallucinogens have gone out of style for the most part. Rarley do you see anyone doing them. Meth, Cocaine, Weed those are the drugs of choice in this day. Also when was the last time you heard of someone on opium.

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    No body I know does LSD. Personally it is in my top 2 faovrite mind altering substances. I don't do it very often, only once in the last 5 years actually, but I will do it again when the proper environment presents itself as well as the right group of people. It is an incredible drug for artistically minded otr artistically infatuated folks such as myself. But no, no one else I know is interested. Mushrooms are the more popular of the two....
    I totally agree. I've gotten ahold of some good stuff and it was AN EXPERIENCE.... but other times I've gotten shit that was more strichnyne.

I thought about going out into the Rocky Mountains and trippin' with some VERY close friends. I dont know why, Scar, but I'm having the same prob finding those interested.
    My husband's down for it. I'd love to watch an uninhibited sunset, and bonfire.

Quote Originally Posted by a_small_death
    I think in general hallucinogens have gone out of style for the most part. Rarley do you see anyone doing them. Meth, Cocaine, Weed those are the drugs of choice in this day. Also when was the last time you heard of someone on opium.
    Its been a while I must say.
    opies are something to be revered. Not taken lightly.
    As with all drugs, educate oneself first before venturing.

+ Reply to Thread