+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ahhh Party!!!

Default Ahhh Party!!!

FINALLY....Me and my friends have just put the finishing touches on the party this weekend...

Blacklight Techno: Rave to Dawn.....We have rented an old car repair garage that is no longer used....Id bet i have hung 40-60 blacklights 7 or so Strobes and Lots of Black Plastic covering the walls on which we have painted and tossed Blacklight Reflective Paint and other materials that glow....All the lights and Plastic were donated (Thanx Zander) All we have to do tonight is setup the DJ booth for Osiris who has agreed to spin all night and place the smoke machines and then tommorow get the Dry Ice for the Cold Boxes..

We are expecting like 2-3 hundred people....We have even done it all Law abiding and what not..We have a permit and we have hired Bouncers to check ID and hold down the party...I have to finish up my Blacklight Costume and get the lights to work on it (A friend sewed some fiber optic strands into the coat I am wearing and a little cheap LED set up that will make me look like I am sparkling)...

We have banned cameras so I cant post and pics but I will tell you how it went on sunday if I can...

Wish us luck cuz we dont know WTF is going to happen

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Ahhh Party!!!

cool I'll bring the E

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Good luck man.. Have fun and be safe

Get some good Pics to post Bro, this ought to be interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by Vitorro
    Get some good Pics to post Bro, this ought to be interesting....

No can do...Cameras are banned...Hubie who is handling all the legal stuff said that for some reason we couldnt allow cameras

Dunno why but we are playin by the rules as we stand to make a fair bit of bank on this we aint takin no chances

But I will give ful account of whatever I remember the day after so may not be too much

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

well god damn... i wanna go!

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    cool I'll bring the E

Phoenix Blue's Avatar Senior Member

So how great was it Asmodeus?? It's sounds like you put a lot of planning and effort into it - it would have been a blast IMHO.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

wow,.... what a flashback. reminds me of a little rave my friends through in a rented rod and gun club in some hick town in upstate new york. About 40 state troopers busted it 30mins into it with guns drawn, k-9 units and warrants. That was a great time.... sitting in handcuffs tripping my face off while we were brought out back one at a time and stripped searched. I was charged with loitering with the intent to use a controlled substance (later dropped). I guess the cops knew a few of the party-goers had warrants and were bringing large amounts of drugs that night.... which they were so right about.

anywho, glad to hear little shindig raves are still going on. Personally, I declared the rave scene dead for myself in like 1998 and never looked back. P.L.U.R... or something like that. :shrug:
    Last edited by drewblood; 01-21-2006 at 04:10 PM. Reason: cause i cant fuckin spell alright goddamnit!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!! Everything went as planned...I still cant believe it...We only had two or three little problems which were taken care of quickly....I am SOOO Tired, One from Raving all night and Two from helping Clean up today...
    I never thought that ,many people would come...Final head count was 332....

Osiris played some killer tracks he had been working on, the lighting worked flawlesly the atmosphere was imaculate....One of the only big probs was the wiring in the building...When Osiris got all his stuff up and going full steam and the music was pounding the circuit couldnt handle his amps..So we had to run some Heavy Duty extension cords around and plug the amps into different circuits....
    Some idiot tried to start a fight but the bouncers we hired took his ass out quick..And some Girl was caught Selling X And we ejected her where upon the cops caught her But other than that the night was perfect....

We got started at about 8:00 finalizing the setup and then the doors opened at 9:30 at $15 a head....Plus we had setup a drink bar serving Energy drinks water and stuff....And Zander got some guy outa Kentucky to come down and setup an Oxegen Bar (That was cool)....

I am wiped and I think I am gonna turn in for the night cuz I gots class tommorow morning and I am T-I-R-E-D....
    If you gots any questions that I didnt answer just post and I get to them tommorow...

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

hey, sounds like it went well, yay!

+ Reply to Thread