+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ever do the speed dating thing

Default Ever do the speed dating thing

The college I attend held one of these speed dating sessions the other day. For those not in the Know Speed dating-=-You go and sign up and put your name tag on...Then which ever way it works either the men or the women have twenty or so mins to meet everyone in the room. Either the men or women sit at seperate tables with notepads and the other group has to play musical chairs....You only have so much time to talk to each person then a buzzer sounds and everyone rotates...and you meet someone new...

NOW...A friend of mine wanted to go to hopefuly meet his Mrs. Somebody and asked me and some friends to come along...This was so much fun it wasnt funny...Being that me and most of our friends have a GF we just sat there and made up a bunch of shit stories to tell them...

I dont want to sound cruel but from what I experianced the single women on the campus I attend are single for a reason..,...I have never met so many Fucking Spaztic, needy, stuck-up, self centered, boring people in my life in one place...

But on the up-stroke my friend did meet his new
    Mrs. RealQuickWhileHisRoomMateWasOut.... She turned out to be clingy like a sock outa the dryer...
    So anyone else ever do this and have any stories to tell....

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Ever do the speed dating thing

No I'm not that good of a manipulator to be any good at the speed dateing thing

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Ever do the speed dating thing

to me, the whole speed dating thing seems kinda sketchy... i'm much rather go out to the bars to meet a guy, at least that way you have a good time whether or not you find someone to hook up with.

+ Reply to Thread