+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If you had only one more day to LIVE what would you do before you died???

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: If you had only one more day to LIVE what would you do before you died???

sex sex sex sex sex sex and some more sex...

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: If you had only one more day to LIVE what would you do before you died???

Everything have ever been afraid to do, then lay in bed with Josh just holding him and whatching him till the darkness surrounded us both and all was no more.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I would get over anxious, and probably just sit and try to leave a message for myself in my next life.. too many things left to do

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I would get some booty, love myself several times, kick at least two people I can think of in the nuts while wearing steel cap boots, pee on the Whitehouse lawn, find some way to ask our fabulous president exactly what the fuck is wrong with him and why hasn't the CIA replaced him with a cyborg, listen to my favorite pieces of music, show Forrest and Amelia my boobs, smoke a joint then pass peacefully in my sleep. Only to be cremated after someone takes a photo of my corpse giving the finger to pass out at my funeral.

Phoenix Blue's Avatar Senior Member

I would write and record one last song. After that I'd take a nice hot bubble bath and get all dressed up in my favorite things. I'd have a wonderful meal with all my favorite foods with my family and friends and tell them how much I loved them. I'd give my sister, Mom and Dad, my kids, and my boyfriend something of mine that has great meaning for me and donate all my other posessions to some charity I felt worthy of support. I'd spend the next little while alone with my love just holding each other and telling him how great it was to have him in my life. Then I would fly to England and sit in the middle of Stonehenge and meditate until the end. I want a Viking funeral. Wrap me in a shroud, put me in a small wooden ship with a beautiful sail, fire flaming arrows into it and push it out to sea. Then go have a BIG party and celebrate my life and love and know that our paths will cross again.

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Easy.

I'd wait.

No more memory, no regrets, nothing to die around me and no more endings.

Even if there is no heaven, it's enough for me.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hmmm i like nudemuse's answer
    i honestly dont know wtf i would do... probly take a huge round the world road trip type thing picking up all my friends and just fucking party on a beach in australia (seeing as i have the most friends there, it would make sense to end there instead of dragging 10 extra people on a road trip heh)

Shivvenfist's Avatar Senior Member

I would systematically exterminate as many registered sex offenders in my area as my time would permit.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

that is an awesome plan shivvenfist.
    maybe we should pretend its the end of the world and and... do that

SlaveDoll's Avatar Junior Member

i would probably spend all my time with my daughter...

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

buy the biggest bag of weed youd ever seen and smoke myself into coma...

Darknessismylight2877's Avatar Member

I would go to NYC with those I loved and spend the day doing the things I've always wanted to do like sing on the Met Opera stage, or be in a Broadway show, see the NYC Ballet or ABT, sit in on one of thier advanced Ballet classes, There would be so much I would want to do, But at the end of the day I would watch the sunset from the top of the Empire State building while all the people that I love the most stood around me....OR I would party party party!!!!

I used to keep a list of..ahem...deserving individuals....having done that I would probably spend the remaining time with my boyfriend & pets & not worry about the cost of things . I would also say bye to my family. Finally Id probably go to my favourite place & end it there .

Thats horrible.....
    Someone who I feel screwed up my life somewhat died last year, to begin with I was happy she was gone , but very quickly I was reminded that she had a family who had not done anything wrong .
    I guess (for me) its more a case of wishing they never existed in my life in the first place .

Shivvenfist's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    that is an awesome plan shivvenfist.
    maybe we should pretend its the end of the world and and... do that
    touche'

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

kill everyone that has screwed up my whole life

+ Reply to Thread