+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Aristocrats movie

Default The Aristocrats movie

Has anyone watched this yet???

I laughed my ass off....It is so vile yet so funny...
    If you do not know the movie is a documentary about the oldest,dirtiest joke in history. It is more of an improvisational story that comedians have told for Ages...

The joke basically is the same in the beginning but each comedian tells it differently.

Starts off so this guy goes into a talent agents office and tells the agent that he has the perfect act, an amazing act that will stun the audiences...The talent agent asks "Well lemme hear what this act is and I will think about using you."

that is the main part that you have to remember the middle part is nothing more than a made up story...
    Usually this story involves the man and his family and the most vulgar acts that the story tell can come up with, the more horrible the better. So usually you hear lots about Incest r_ape, bodily fluids and functions involving the whole family, pets, and pretty much what ever the story teller can come up with, there is no limit to how long this can go on...

The end is simple...At teh end of this horrific series of events that the family just performed the dad goes "TADAA" and the talent agent looks at him just stunned at what he has just witnessed and says "WOW I have never seen anything like this before what do you call this act of yours." and the father looks at the talent agent very sternly and says "The Aristocrats"

The movie is hillarious and foul..there are like 70 or so comedians on this film...Anyone else watched it???

Default Re: The Aristocrats movie

Here is a web site dedicated to this joke....

Check it out...

I want to see it. I heard it's a riot.

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

I saw that a while back, thought it was hilarious
    ...I even started a thread to put togeather the BB version in the erotic forum, but it didn't go very far
    ...but yeah, an interesting part of comedy history.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

It that the one with the cats playing jazz and the goofy butler?

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I was disapointed in this flick. I heard so much hype about how great it was and then it was just like, "Meh......what else you got?"

I mean, normally it's pretty fucking sad when I can say, with all sincerity the following phrase:

"The best part of that was the mime,"

+ Reply to Thread