+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from Lilgothpunk

Default Hi from Lilgothpunk

Hello there.

I guess this is where I tell ya a bit about myself.

Well, I'm Stu or LilGothPunk. I'm 31 years old, I have a beautiful partner (Sam) and 4 month old daughter (Lily, named after Lily Munster ), and we all live together in a small town on the north east coast of England.

My main love is my family. Closely followed by my music (I can play drums, bass, rhythm guitar, keyboards & recorder (learnt it in junior school) and I'm currently experimenting with digital music production. My music taste spans just about every genre imaginable, but I'm an 80s kid so I'll always be a punk/goth at heart.

What else?

My birthday this year marks 20 years of being alternative. A friend gave me a "Conflict" CD for my 12th birthday and that was the spark I needed to stop trying to be one of the masses and start doing my own thing. It was the best decision I ever made!

My philosophy on life is to be proud of what you are and never let anyone/thing get in the way of pursuing your goals.

I think I've bored ya long enough now so "HI" and I'll see ya on the boards.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Hi from Lilgothpunk

Quote Originally Posted by LilGothPunk
    Hello there.

I guess this is where I tell ya a bit about myself.

Well, I'm Stu or LilGothPunk. I'm 31 years old, I have a beautiful partner (Sam) and 4 month old daughter (Lily, named after Lily Munster ), and we all live together in a small town on the north east coast of England.

My main love is my family. Closely followed by my music (I can play drums, bass, rhythm guitar, keyboards & recorder (learnt it in junior school) and I'm currently experimenting with digital music production. My music taste spans just about every genre imaginable, but I'm an 80s kid so I'll always be a punk/goth at heart.

What else?

My birthday this year marks 20 years of being alternative. A friend gave me a "Conflict" CD for my 12th birthday and that was the spark I needed to stop trying to be one of the masses and start doing my own thing. It was the best decision I ever made!

My philosophy on life is to be proud of what you are and never let anyone/thing get in the way of pursuing your goals.

I think I've bored ya long enough now so "HI" and I'll see ya on the boards.
    Welcome and what a splendid inspiration to name your child!

Indeed!

Lily Munster was my first real crush. A beautiful woman with a body to dream of.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Yvonne diCarlo was a beautiful woman. I always wanted to be Eddie Munster, just to have her as a mother.

Whereabouts do you live? I may have a "goth" club you may be interested in.

'Ello and welcome, LilGothPunk. You seem groovy enough.

Hiya and welcome to Blueblood ^^

Like the name for your kid.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

hi and welcome

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

welcome

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello