+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did everyone on the internet eat a bowl of Cheerios and rage this morning or what?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Did everyone on the internet eat a bowl of Cheerios and rage this morning or what?

Did everyone on the internet eat a bowl of Cheerios and rage this morning or what? So many people seem like they have such bees in their heads that they are too angry to have normal discussions about the most unimportant little disagreements over even the most minor topics. Is this a result of the bad economy or what is it?

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Default Re: Did everyone on the internet eat a bowl of Cheerios and rage this morning or what?

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BEE'S THIS IS AN ALT MESSAGE BOARDS WHY DON'T YOU TRY STAYING ON TOPIC FOR ONCE!!!

oh umm sorry I just upped my Internet Roids. it gives me some massive "Net Muscle" that is only useful when Im behind the safety of my computer screen I'm going to go start some flame wars in some anti-fur and Vegan Groups now!

Cheers

Default Re: Did everyone on the internet eat a bowl of Cheerios and rage this morning or what?

Quote Originally Posted by skully
    WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BEE'S THIS IS AN ALT MESSAGE BOARDS WHY DON'T YOU TRY STAYING ON TOPIC FOR ONCE!!!

oh umm sorry I just upped my Internet Roids. it gives me some massive "Net Muscle" that is only useful when Im behind the safety of my computer screen I'm going to go start some flame wars in some anti-fur and Vegan Groups now!

Cheers

Ba, ha, ha.

Nice to see you! Happy 2009

I had a bowl of them..dry. So makes me even more crankier

Hehe, actually I'm trying to start off 2009 nice and fresh without getting as stressed like 2008 made me. So i'm just taking a deep breathe to let anything that stresses me out, or would stress me out.

Hope 2009 is better than 08! :p

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Did everyone on the internet eat a bowl of Cheerios and rage this morning or what

They're bummed 'cause they have to be prole out at work again. 1/5 Monday was the first true "work day" of the year. I'm happy personally. I had shit I had to wait to get done or have done. I think I raged sunday maybe? Dunno. People were getting in my way. I was happy this morning though. The New Year has only just begun

Bedlamite

The economy might be right on.

People have been ROYAL dooshbags at work lately... normally pretty happy vacationing types and they have just been full of vile and bark!

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

1/5 is THE most stressful day of the year, apparently.

Fucking cunt cunt fuckodons.

Everyones just going back to work/real life/school/reality I think.

I've been waking up at around 11am-noon for the last 2 weeks and now gotta wake up at 6am again. Shit sucks.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I like cheerios. but not the angry kind. today is myfirst real day back at work. wish me luck. january sux usually, and I have my fingers crossed.

This morning the computer chair we picked up from the street on trash day half a year ago broke and stopped being at all willing to rise from its lowest seat elevation level.

Must be the economy.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Mmmmmm rageahol.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

God, i'm so tired of hearing about the economy. I think if everyone just stopped watching the news, reading it, eating it, whatever...They'd be in much better moods. Even if you are out of work right now, watching the depressing news has got to make it even worse.

I also think the news needs to pepper some good stories in there, no matter how inane(sp?) they are. Watching and reading depressive shit over and over is just going to make you more depressed and more stressed. So much of a downturn in economy tends to be more psychological than reality. Watch the news everyday and you'd swear the U.S. is already in a deep depression. Well, we're not....At least not yet. Not even close yet, but the more the news spews out "bad" news, it's just going to make a depression a reality. Yes, there is alot of people out of work, but let me tell you, there's also alot of people out there with plenty of dough and they're all terrified of spending a dime of it because of news stories. Where I live, there's lots of retired people that would be blowin' gobs of cash on things like remodeling their fuckin houses every week which could put alot of construction people back to work, but they see these stories and a hypnotized into thinking they too shouldn't spend. So they don't and more and more working people lose their jobs. Please...These fuckers are loaded. No matter what happens to the economy, they'll still be loaded.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Woke up a little too late for cheerios this morning. Dammit! My first day back to work as well, 10 hour shifts.I was happy to go back though. It feels like I haven't worked in forever.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

no cheerios and rage for me, just up all night with good sex and awake all morning with a migraine. i'm a little tetchy.

but i think it might have alot to do with the fact that all the bills from the holidays just came in this week. i blame stress and finances. and keyboard samurai.

~K

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Did everyone on the internet eat a bowl of Cheerios and rage this morning or what? So many people seem like they have such bees in their heads that they are too angry to have normal discussions about the most unimportant little disagreements over even the most minor topics. Is this a result of the bad economy or what is it?
    Amelia where's my goddamn fancy bacon?

I NEEDS MY BACONS.

I had my rage but not my wheaties.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

I went with Captain Crunch's new cereal, Rage Berries and for lunch had some Ragin' Bran Crunch.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I don't internet in the morning............or eat cheerios

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Shut up Fatty!

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

i take my rage in coffee with hot cocoa....
    >.>
    i pretty much hate everyone and everything today. stayed in bed most of the day. it's my meds and my fucking doctor and i can't deal with shit.
    so shove it up your arse and take it like a whore!

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    1/5 is THE most stressful day of the year, apparently.

Is it always or was it special this year? It sure seemed like the world was tilted on its axis yesterday.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Apparently it's considered the most stressful day, every year.

End of holidays, first work day of the year... etc.

I would think that would make it the least stressful.

No more holiday bullshit to deal with. Kids back in school. Family back home. Back to the routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Apparently it's considered the most stressful day, every year.

End of holidays, first work day of the year... etc.

Thanks so so much for the info. I am so pleased to learn that and I am marking my calendar to stay the fuck off the internet January 5, 2010.

and your little dog too

that is my breakfast every day

stevieseven's Avatar Junior Member

it all in the #s

01.05.09= 15 = 6 this is the 'psychic' number of the day

most of us know what 6 is about
    like the Pixies song "This Monkey's Gone To Heaven"

but if you add the 2 in 2009 ( the xtra digit) you get 8, which
    stands for death
    this number IIRC is the 'fate' number

I look for 23 days, or five days
    and this year will be a 7 or a spiritual fate day,
    (dec. 22)

This is where tht saying "All your days are numbered" comes from.
    Now i just need to get my asp to Vegas...

Quote Originally Posted by stevieseven
    it all in the #s

stands for death

(dec. 22)

In the spirit of all that information, I should share the following facts:

1. Smurfs has a higher drag coefficient than Fraggles.

2. Yellow is actually Sadness.

3. You aren't nearly as profound as you think you are.

4. Everyone loves pizza but only half of us love murder.

Quote Originally Posted by stevieseven
    it all in the #s

stands for death

(dec. 22)

Okay, I can't even take it anymore. My first post was supposed to be subtle and witty but I can't even let that go unanswered. What the fuck are you talking about and where the fuck did you leard math? I pray, to whatever god you believe in, that you don't actually exist.`

A lot of people believe/study in numerology. So maybe that's what he likes to do.

Bedlamite

Default Re: Did everyone on the internet eat a bowl of Cheerios and rage this morning or what

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    A lot of people believe/study in numerology. So maybe that's what he likes to do.
    SHHHH... Rockwulf's being edgy.

It's a proven fact that you can't be edgy and reference Fraggles at the same time. You just can't.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I had captain crunch.

I love it on futurama where all the breakfast cereals get promoted: Admiral Crunch, arch-duke chockula...

...cheerios?

what the fuck kind of pussy shit is that?

I drown a bowl full of live rats in turpentine every morning, light that shit on fire, and sprinkle it with live scorpions who stab themselves to death with their own stingers to avoid the flames, and then I wolf that shit down with a spoon made from a shard of broken glass before that shit gets cold.

mmm, breakfast of champions.

Your truly,

Buster J. Friendly

Internet Tough Guy

Too many gangstas here, son.

I was watching a comedian on TV tonight, and he was talking about gangsters..

"I think the economy is hurting gangs. They're like" Yo son, North side for life!!" Then they speed off. Then the fellow gang member looks at him and says "Hey man, why are you standing there? Arn't we going to go after them after disrespecting our territory?"

"Oh, hell no. Have you SEEN the price of gas?! For 4.25$ a gallon, they can fucking keep the north side."

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

they need some basic firearm safety... don't point your piece at another mans shit! it's just rude and dangerous...

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

look who you are informing, could that really be considered a loss?

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

you guys have the most amusing pics...
    speaking of cheerios and rage... what's got everyone's knickers in a knot lately? the old president is gone, so we can't blame it on him anymore...

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by soma_stardust
    you guys have the most amusing pics...
    speaking of cheerios and rage... what's got everyone's knickers in a knot lately? the old president is gone, so we can't blame it on him anymore...
    Soma,

There's nothing different on this forum, than what's always going on in these threads, EXCEPT this time,
    YOU got attacked on the cigarette thread vs. somebody else. Let it go and move on.

+ Reply to Thread