+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Let's all bitch

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Default Let's all bitch

ok i'm in a really bad, depressed mood. so i figured i'd make a thread for nothing but bitching....or turning the thread into Grease, HMM..... I WONDER WHO IM TALKING ABOUT? lol. anyways. i'm starting.

i hate my life. i hate everything about it. im sitting here staring at the fucking computer screen. why? because i have no life. my family hates me, i lost all my friends. im so fucked up. i tried yet again to kill myself, and obviously, because i cant do anything right, i didnt succeed in that. wow big fucking surprise.

Default Re: Let's all bitch

It must be something in the air. I've been crying like a maniac, but I've decided to work out and see if that helps at all (it usually does), I imagine killing everyone (in my head, of course) while I work out. It releases so much for me, running is my therapy at times like this. If that fails, I may have to do something screwy and artistic. I hope you feel better, I've been there more times than I would like. Being in pain (whether physical or mental), is no fun.

what do you know. i just fucking cut again. bad too. anywho. ive go a blog so ya know. livejournal, username: kalikis_suicide

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    ok i'm in a really bad, depressed mood. so i figured i'd make a thread for nothing but bitching....or turning the thread into Grease, HMM..... I WONDER WHO IM TALKING ABOUT? lol. anyways. i'm starting.

Life is a theater of the absurd, GREASE is the word!

i hate my life. i hate everything about it. im sitting here staring at the fucking computer screen. why? because i have no life. my family hates me, i lost all my friends. im so fucked up. i tried yet again to kill myself, and obviously, because i cant do anything right, i didnt succeed in that. wow big fucking surprise.
    You have to make your own meaning in life. If nothing else, are you not curious as to what happens next? I've never been happier in my life, the whole world is going my way now I'm listening to L7 Shitlist tho haha. Why don't u start one?

OEC

I tried to kill myself once. I looked into the mirror and said do it pussy... And I didn't. At that point i decided that i had to live life sence i couldn't bring myself to killmyself. So you haft to ask yourself a question. Are you willing to die and sease from all existance? Hurt your family and friends? Yes you might hate ur family and have no friends, but you death will effect someone. If you can then do it and get it over with. If not then suck it up. Life is a bitch then you die. Shit gets better. Trust me. A long time ago i broke off a big relationship lost my good job and moved in the same weekend. Weeks later I find out that this love of my life fucked everyone except elvis. I had no money. And I was practically homeless. I sucked it up and delt with it. That low point haunts me to this day. And I haven't been right in the head from it sence. (Eating exstacy and doing coke didn't help me much at the time) But i fucking suck it up. When your athest as i am you relise that when you die there is nothing. No heaven no hell. No fellings. No existance.

could care less about anything. its pretty sad when you wake in the morning and pissed that you made it through the night.

I care about you very much ! Remember that when you feel like that!**

In fact, you even helped stop Me from Killing Myself on My BirthDay!
    You know about the stuff with the sword. **

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Tis the season.

Seriously, this is the season when a lot of people feel worst. You are not alone. Hang in there.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

I fail my exams and go back on the meds every christmas. You're not alone. Everything will work out.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    I care about you very much ! Remember that when you feel like that!**

In fact, you even helped stop Me from Killing Myself on My BirthDay!
    You know about the stuff with the sword. **

I know you do. its just the holidays are never the greatest. 5 years ago, my cousin Bobby died in a car crash, 3 days before his 18th birthday. His birthday was the 27th. I always feel left out from everything. I'll deal. I always do. I know I have you. and we WILL be together k? i promise. love you

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

could care less about anything. its pretty sad when you wake in the morning and pissed that you made it through the night.
    sometimes you just have to remember that it's a chemical imbalance in the brain and you're seeing everything filtered through that kind of haze. every time you think to yourself "what's the point?", you have to carefully remind yourself that it's the brain chemicals. it's a little like learning to get along with a limp, or a sprained ankle. except about a thousand times harder. if you can possibly imagine things seeming a little better some time in the future, you just have to hang on. who knows; maybe someone will invent an antidepressant that actually works for a fucking change. er, excuse me.

Heres My Bitch For today...

Why do some peole ( my ex and his friends) find it so hard not to talk mad amounts of shit about things they dont understand?
    Why cant people just shut the fuck up for once?
    Is it really that hard to just ignore other people and mind your business?

grrr......

I know how you feel trust me Im going through the same thing.. I am tryin to finde my way out of this vortex of sadness I have confide my self in for so long and well as for killing your self.. thats something you can only do if you really want to I know it feels like you do but oveousley something is holding you back I know you know what I mean.. keep your head up and stay strong girl.. you always have friend here

I think i'm gonna break up with jeff? i dont know why but i feel like hes the reason i feel like this. i love him though. im so fucking confused!!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OK I FEEL BETTER

I think i'm gonna break up with jeff? i dont know why but i feel like hes the reason i feel like this. i love him though. im so fucking confused!!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OK I FEEL BETTER

get it all out

its all coming out. oh its on now! lol

?**

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

i hate peter because hes a fucking cocky asshole bastard who is the most selfish rudest user "friend" i've ever had...

hehe sorry i just had to bitch

Got New Shoes in the first time for at least 5 years, and then My father and grandmother took them away and kept the Money. **

50$ !

Grrrrr! **

My boyfriend says hes going to join the Army. What?!?!?! No fucking way! What an idiot~

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

MY BANK ACOUNT JUST MAJICALLY BECAME $100+ DOLLARS OVERDRAWN

GODDAMN,shit fuck,fuck,fuckin' goddamn, i think im going to go beat on some metal, i couldn't even think of a good profanity right now

goddamn sketchy ass banks,be skeptical of Wachovia, fuckin' bastards

i think im going to write a song about this bullshit....death metal don't fail me now...

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I work for a huge corporation, I am one of the guys who is actually able to install thier shit and collect the money , and if I fuck up then I'm out of pocket, oh and I got to deal with the whole chain of office people and factory people who constantly fuck up, I mean all they are doing is moving stuff from point a to b , they dont have to care if it works or how it works or anything, just get this, here for this day , when it come down to it , how hard can it be??? But the same fuck ups are signed by the same people , why aren't they replaced? , am I the only one who even though I know I cant I still try, to achieve perfection .

Not only that but at the moment global energy levels are strange right now, large body counts do that

Of course, me, I feel like a million bucks, an angry million bucks, but a million bucks notwithstanding

ok, like i try really hard to be nice to people. *usually* but like lately everyones been saying shit thats been pissing me off. like the other day my supposed "friend" told me I was a whore for having a baby. big fucking deal. plus, she tells me that everything thats happening between me and Jeff is my fault, because I said he could go. Is it so wrong for me to want to have him get things straightened out before i get down there, for my daughters sake. excuse me for not wanting her to go through what I went through as a child.

ok, like i try really hard to be nice to people. *usually* but like lately everyones been saying shit thats been pissing me off. like the other day my supposed "friend" told me I was a whore for having a baby. big fucking deal. plus, she tells me that everything thats happening between me and Jeff is my fault, because I said he could go. Is it so wrong for me to want to have him get things straightened out before i get down there, for my daughters sake. excuse me for not wanting her to go through what I went through as a child.

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Here is my Bitch/Rant for the week..

Why do SO many drivers on the road...feel the need to pull out in front of you..(when noone is behind you) and drive 20 mph...forcing you to stop your cruising speed and slam on the brakes...really...couldn't they of just waited the extra 5 seconds and then drove as slow as they wanted...I have road rage i admit...but cmon .....

Also...these telemarketers that keep calling my cell phone are pissing me off right good...Like we dont pay enough for anytime minutes, now we have assholes trying to sell us shit we dont want...then getting bitchy with us when we tell them to quit calling our CELL phone.....this shit has to stop

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

my bitch is about the mediocricy in life the accpetance of stupidity, serioulsy are people truly not aware? are people in a conitnousdaze a non thought cruise control?

Some jerk drilled holes in My wall, pounded a jackhammer , hammer, and powersaw next to Me and cut up My wall, because My father and grandmother told him to. they told him that the reason was termites. Hah!

Was made to sleep in only soaking wet boxers, with no bedsheet, or pillow, in weather that was lower than 25 Degrees! So far that has happened for over a month.

As a result, I have this wierd itching in My throat that keeps making Me choke. My nose has been dripping non-stop for over a week.

Oh! My grandmother was angry at Me because I wasnt thankful that she cause Me to get stabbed in the hand with her steak knife, because I went to wash the dog vomit off My hands , from cleaning up after the dog after she overfed her on purpose! **

and your little dog too

Some jerk drilled holes in My wall, pounded a jackhammer , hammer, and powersaw next to Me and cut up My wall, because My father and grandmother told him to. they told him that the reason was termites. Hah!

Was made to sleep in only soaking wet boxers, with no bedsheet, or pillow, in weather that was lower than 25 Degrees! So far that has happened for over a month.

As a result, I have this wierd itching in My throat that keeps making Me choke. My nose has been dripping non-stop for over a week.

Oh! My grandmother was angry at Me because I wasnt thankful that she cause Me to get stabbed in the hand with her steak knife, because I went to wash the dog vomit off My hands , from cleaning up after the dog after she overfed her on purpose! **
    you need to move before those creeps kill you

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

well heres' some shit, im trying to have "relations" and like 9 people decide to call me and bitch about random things. then a roomate ,comes home and bitches about where i parked,we were interuppted like 10 fucking times.......i was actually really pissed,dude got scared he's never seen me pissed, i 'bout nailed his ass pullin' out of the garage........fuckin' people...........

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    you need to move before those creeps kill you
    Yeah but then we wouldn't have these insanly fun stories of human misery to read about every so often...I say he stays until they all kill each other in a mass suicide or comic explosion. I'm beginning to think it's some sort of story being fed to us that will one day make a novel.

You gotta admit it has a creepy Stephen King vibe to it all.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

................. Fuck Kansas. That's my bitch of the day. There are too many reasons to get into that though.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Yeah but then we wouldn't have these insanly fun stories of human misery to read about every so often...I say he stays until they all kill each other in a mass suicide or comic explosion. I'm beginning to think it's some sort of story being fed to us that will one day make a novel.

You gotta admit it has a creepy Stephen King vibe to it all.
    its kinda like a book i read in high school about a boy named "IT" whose parents mistreated him in all kinds of ways like feeding the dog better food and stuff i dont remember much but it was based on a true story

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

bitch?
    hmm...
    Ok- here goes...
    naw, I can't do it

sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    I say he stays until they all kill each other in a mass suicide or comic explosion. I'm beginning to think it's some sort of story being fed to us that will one day make a novel.

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    its kinda like a book i read in high school about a boy named "IT" whose parents mistreated him in all kinds of ways like feeding the dog better food and stuff i dont remember much but it was based on a true story
    Never read that book, but the stuff I mentioned is true. **

and your little dog too

Never read that book, but the stuff I mentioned is true. **
    i believe that most of what you come up with about your living situation is true but you obviously need to get out of there. if your life is so horrible that is sounds like fiction or an after school special kind of book to other people, then you need to make a change. if you don't change anything, it is your own damn fault that horrible things keep happening to you.

i believe that most of what you come up with about your living situation is true but you obviously need to get out of there. if your life is so horrible that is sounds like fiction or an after school special kind of book to other people, then you need to make a change. if you don't change anything, it is your own damn fault that horrible things keep happening to you.
    ALL of the stuff I mentioned is true, and I am trying, but the going is very slow. I took some pictures of the living conditions I am in, and I will try to post them when I get the film developed. **

and your little dog too

ALL of the stuff I mentioned is true, and I am trying, but the going is very slow. I took some pictures of the living conditions I am in, and I will try to post them when I get the film developed. **
    what is going slow? sleeping on a sidewalk would be better than what you describe. just walk out the door. simple as that. will it be hard? yes it will be hard but what you are living with every day is hard now

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

what is going slow? sleeping on a sidewalk would be better than what you describe. just walk out the door. simple as that. will it be hard? yes it will be hard but what you are living with every day is hard now

have you ever slept on the sidewalk?

+ Reply to Thread