+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: how often do you cut?

Eternal throes's Avatar Senior Member

Default how often do you cut?

I don't have set timing, I don't think anyone has a scheduled cutting session unless you're in a fetish club but just how much of a constant is self-mutilation in your life?

Have you ever been discovered by anyone or think you've gone to far ?

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: how often do you cut?

ive never cut myself...nor do i plan on it... but i think it would be a major turn on if i could cut someone during sex, that would be hot...

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

uhhh i can't stand cutting. i NEVER have cut, never plan on doing it. to me cutting is a major turn off.

about once a month, once the sideburns start getting out of control.....

K_SyniculOne's Avatar Member

I've never cut myself via self-mutilation. I did have a friend from Washington state who I used to talk to on MSN Messenger who was into that. He took pride in the number of scars he had, but he never said how many times he cut himself in a week, month or year.

I don't think self-mutilation is a turn on for me either. Actually, I'm more concerned about "scar fetishes" :p If you mutilate, there are scars from each cut that heal over time, so is there such a thing of guys/girls who are into scar fetishes? (*yeah I know, really silly question*)

bre.star Im up for cutting during sex. However I'd like it to be mutual but it's realy hard to find people you can trust enoth. You have to know for sure that the person you're with isn't going to turn on you and end up engaging in mortal combat rather than a full fledged orgasm. Also a sertin amount of respect has to be envolved for me to fully enjoy the experience. I'm still looking for that speicial someone....O... to cut and be cut.

Quote Originally Posted by K_SyniculOne
    I don't think self-mutilation is a turn on for me either. Actually, I'm more concerned about "scar fetishes" :p If you mutilate, there are scars from each cut that heal over time, so is there such a thing of guys/girls who are into scar fetishes? (*yeah I know, really silly question*)
    Just like eneryone els I find some scars to be ugly but they all are actually beautiful. They remind us that we feel and that we don't live forever."If you prick us do we not bleed." When a scar is newly healed the skin is so sensitive... I had burned my my hand with an iorn a couple of months ago.. I knew I'd have a really big scar from it.. anyway one night I was on a friends porch with my ex boyfriend who was my boyfriend at the time ..we were staring at the sky when he slowly put his hand on mine and gently rubed his fingers on my scar..It was the best feeling I'd ever had...a sence of fulfillment..after that we couldn't stop making out. Anytime the wind touches the scar on my hand I get a pleasing chill down my spine.....Now an open wound would be even better.

Just noticed this..self multilation is a form of obsessive compulsive disorder..if it's out of control- time to see a professional..hate to be a boring old kill joy..but whatever..P.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Once every blue moon or so. It takes a special mood and a certain air in the night. And not big cuts either, but little ones. Just careful where you place them.

K

Quote Originally Posted by pedar
    Just noticed this..self multilation is a form of obsessive compulsive disorder..if it's out of control- time to see a professional..hate to be a boring old kill joy..but whatever..P.
    I feel that people are entitled to full ownership of their oun boddies. If someone is contantly getting peirced and or tattoed or scarification done no one really cares and a lot of the times people on the street even give them positive feed back but If you cut everyone wants you to get help . That's so hypocritical because cutting is also a method of artisticly expressing oneself.
    So for all of you who cut I'd just like to say: Those are some beautiful scars.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal throes
    I feel that people are entitled to full ownership of their oun boddies. If someone is contantly getting peirced and or tattoed or scarification done no one really cares and a lot of the times people on the street even give them positive feed back but If you cut everyone wants you to get help . That's so hypocritical because cutting is also a method of artisticly expressing oneself.
    So for all of you who cut I'd just like to say: Those are some beautiful scars.
    You misunderstood- sorry I didn't clarify- I was referring to another form than what you are describing above -'scarification'-which is a whole different thing altogether... I've suffered from OCD (now in remission) and I would be in group therapy with people who do a completely different type of furtive type cutting (often overlaps with hairpulling)- and it would really bother them- that's why they were there-(nobody forced them there)
    If what you do isn't bothering you or feels like an obsession you want to stop- then it isn't a problem obviously..best wishes P.

I'm up for a good set of slicing....It usually depends if im bored...but being cut during sex is the best!..it's not good unless your left bleeding on the sheets...

Quote Originally Posted by pedar
    You misunderstood- sorry I didn't clarify- I was referring to another form than what you are describing above -'scarification'-which is a whole different thing altogether... I've suffered from OCD (now in remission) and I would be in group therapy with people who do a completely different type of furtive type cutting (often overlaps with hairpulling)- and it would really bother them- that's why they were there-(nobody forced them there)
    If what you do isn't bothering you or feels like an obsession you want to stop- then it isn't a problem obviously..best wishes P.
    Im glad you clarified the issue and would like to thank you . However cutting is forced in a maner of speeking for if the world weren't as crule than there wouldn't be as many cutters if any at all but then agen that's what allows us to see beauty and kindness . So who would ever change it in knowing that. But your right... if you have no artistic message behind cutting and strongly feel the need to stop by all means do seek help.

Since you've spoken to people who engage in Hairpulling as a form of OCD I'd like to ask: they must get headaches from it so is that part of the obsession as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal throes
    Im glad you clarified the issue and would like to thank you . However cutting is forced in a maner of speeking for if the world weren't as crule than there wouldn't be as many cutters if any at all but then agen that's what allows us to see beauty and kindness . So who would ever change it in knowing that. But your right... if you have no artistic message behind cutting and strongly feel the need to stop by all means do seek help.

Since you've spoken to people who engage in Hairpulling as a form of OCD I'd like to ask: they must get headaches from it so is that part of the obsession as well?
    To answer your question- the technical term is 'tricholina' or something...usually it's more women who do it..some do it so much- they become bald and have to wear wigs..I don't know if they get headaches..but it becomes so extreme for some they have to get on meds..one woman in group was on meds and she would cry abt. it but couldn't stop..it must be awful..and she was on the same med I was on - Paxil-- which among it's other horrible side effects-- basically removes your sexual drive (and she was married!)-- (and that's one of the reasons little lech me is making up for lost time)-and why I'm part of the class action lawsuit against GlaxoSmithKline-it's also addictive and took me two years to completely get off it!!!
    I think there are related forms of the OCD I mentioned--called body dismorphic disorder(women who keep getting plastic surgery -at age 25!!-or putting on too much makeup)-
    I can't respond to your comment abt why certain people cut..I don't know..that's one thing I've just never been into..unless it's to cut off a wart on my finger or something...again- if it doesn't bother you..fine..P.

Quote Originally Posted by K_SyniculOne
    I've never cut myself via self-mutilation. I did have a friend from Washington state who I used to talk to on MSN Messenger who was into that. He took pride in the number of scars he had, but he never said how many times he cut himself in a week, month or year.

Just last night I was in Borders and saw an Amok Journal anthology- had a whole thing abt self multilation and amputee fetishes....I guess they overlap-P.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I dunno what to say about this, maybe because someone self mutlated in my past and one day decide to do it infront of me Itwas the wordt monet of my life wathing them blled horrfcley and watch, it literally destryed me and there was nothing I could do but apply pressure and drive them to the hospital. that type of mutilation has do do with sucha build up of physcotic stress the person feels by cutting they release it....I myself have done it once and it was so damn stupid...thankgod for tattoos

Mother Superior

I have enough scars, I don't need to be adding more. I have always found self-mutilation interesting though. I agree though that scars are proof that we have lived, and signs or mortality not necessarily "ugly". I think cutting with a partner is arousing though.

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

Vempyrik just tried tried scraification on me. He cut my boob, it looks like a bird beak. LOL Anyway I want to get professional scarification done. I think I want a spider web somewhere. I would love to cut myself for emtional release but Vempyrik wont let me.

Quote Originally Posted by CPRB
    I dunno what to say about this, maybe because someone self mutlated in my past and one day decide to do it infront of me Itwas the wordt monet of my life wathing them blled horrfcley and watch, it literally destryed me and there was nothing I could do but apply pressure and drive them to the hospital. that type of mutilation has do do with sucha build up of physcotic stress the person feels by cutting they release it....I myself have done it once and it was so damn stupid...thankgod for tattoos
    Again- good points cprb-- and the usual lousy spelling but yes many times that type of mutilation is because of a need for stress release..I guess you and I (a maybe a couple of others) are the fuss budgets of this board..P.

sorry about that, today I will try to not make as many mistakes. I sakteboard now those are scars to be proud of..this ones from the time I did the roof gap and caught the edge

scars of achievement....and tattoos to cover them

Not often enough!

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

Quote Originally Posted by Gothickitty
    Vempyrik just tried tried scraification on me. He cut my boob, it looks like a bird beak. LOL Anyway I want to get professional scarification done. I think I want a spider web somewhere. I would love to cut myself for emtional release but Vempyrik wont let me.
    no reason to cut so STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Vempyrik
    no reason to cut so STFU
    ONce again WTFE

ONce again WTFE

*rolls eyes and walks away

*rolls eyes and walks away
    You didnt walk away you are still right here

You didnt walk away you are still right here
    WTFE..

WTFE..
    BRB..... oooo what can I go do.....

BRB..... oooo what can I go do.....
    can go STFU and stop being a post whore

can go STFU and stop being a post whore
    and you aren't a postwhore right I was just on this board and you were new and look at your number of posts.. jesus christ.. no post whore ha?

Amethyst's Avatar Senior Member

My ex-gf had pritty bad problems in cutting herself. Do you know how does it feel to wake in the middle of the night and find you beloved one with open wrists in the bathroom. Now I have few permanent scars on my arm because I told her that everytime I find her cutting herself i will make two times deeper cut to myself. With that thing I successed to get her to stop it.
    I think there is nothing wrong if you really enjoy cutting youself, but if it's you get away from troubles it doesn't help anything.

Quote Originally Posted by publicharakiri
    and you aren't a postwhore right I was just on this board and you were new and look at your number of posts.. jesus christ.. no post whore ha?
    its my evil twin i swear

its my evil twin i swear
    who secretly logged in under your username

Amythst...read my post my good fnish friend...I have and it sucks

Amethyst's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPRB
    Amythst...read my post my good fnish friend...I have and it sucks
    Yeah I it isn't nice. I nearly jumped out of window because I didn't know what to do and it was just so unreal. It's weird because I really like blood and all that stuff but when something like that is made because you can't speak or deal with your motions it just gets scary. When you see your loved one's narrow and beatifull wrists tear up it can be the most horrible sight.

graecona's Avatar Member

...i'm a hemophiliac...sad to say...

Quote Originally Posted by graecona
    ...i'm a hemophiliac...sad to say...
    wow is that really sccary? i alwaus liked the idea of cutting, but never really liked it ehwn i did it

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

at one point i was down on myself enough that i turned to that hoping it would be a release... it wasn't... but i have often given many a thought to cutting/blood play during sex but that requires the right person...

poison's Avatar Senior Member

i haven't for a few months but have been self mutilating since i was 13/14..i now have approx. 25 permanent scars...they are constantly on show, due to being on my arms, and have been viewed by all my friends and my family, some know where they're from..others don't bother asking but it doesn't bother me...

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

i went through a stage when i did way back in middle school just little cuts where no one could see than i stopped when i started again in my first year of high school i decided to throw all forms of blades from my room (stanley knifes and lino cutters) incase it became a habbit

+ Reply to Thread