+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are generations changing faster now?

Default Are generations changing faster now?

A buddy of mine was trying to convince me to go check out chicks on ******* and he is a bit younger than me but not a lot younger and I was just like dude I meet girls in clubs or through friends. He says he just messages dozens of girls with hot photos and then fucks whoever gets back to him. Even in the case where I met someone here on Blue Blood I saw her posts on the boards first and talked to her and got to know her. I like an anonymous backstage blowjob as well as anyone but there is a context there. Something about going some place for the sole purpose of having sex with someone I've seen a one inch by one inch photo of just seems messed up to me. My buddy told me that means I'm getting old.

Do you think that with fast changing technology the generations are changing faster?

Mother Superior

Default Re: Are generations changing faster now?

I feel certain people will always be sleazy and they need validation through these type of hit and run "conquests". I don't necessarily think that has anything to do with a generation per se. If having ethics is equated with "getting old", then I will gladly wear the title of old. I am not trying to judge the guy, it's ultimately his body and his business, not mine but I have an opinion about his behaviors definitely. I don't know what he is hoping to achieve aside from getting his ego stroked and dick wet. People have been doing this type of thing since the beginning of time now we just have other means and outlets to use.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I don't think generations are changing faster. The accessibility of the inet is what drives this. I've had a few locals try to hook up with me from a profile, I just changed the profile to cat folks only. Just be honest with what you want. You don't have to fuck someone if you meet em. For me, it made me draw a parallel to the backstage bjs, clubs etc. It just makes you define what you really want. In short, you aren't getting old. You just have the sense not to take what you don't need.

OEC

+ Reply to Thread