+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chosen is back and wishing all you guys and gals a happy freaking new years!!!!!

Default Chosen is back and wishing all you guys and gals a happy freaking new years!!!!!

Well I hope that everyone had a good year 05 and that 06 will be even better. Me personally I am sort of glad to see 05 out the door. Dont get me wrong there was alot of good times but there was some rough ones thrown in there as well like my mother had to have surgery on her heart and was pretty close to death but that was in 05 and now she is getting better and hopefully 06 will be a good year for her. I had some other rough moments thrown in there as well but all and all I guess the year wasnt the worst.

Well again happy new years all and I hope 06 will be a good for you guys and gals

Default Re: Chosen is back and wishing all you guys and gals a happy freaking new years!!!!!

man no love for Chosen? my feelings are hurt

Predak's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: Chosen is back and wishing all you guys and gals a happy freaking new years!!!!!

Happy new year "Chosen" I'm glad that 05 is over, it was rough for me too at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Predak
    Happy new year "Chosen" I'm glad that 05 is over, it was rough for me too at times.

Your name is not one that I remember but thank you for the well wishes going in to 06. Sorry to hear that you had some rough moments in 05 but what happened in the past is better left in the past. So I hope that none of those rought times carry over for you in 06 and that all will be well for you this year.

Oh and since I wasnt around to officially say this when you first appeared here well welcome to the boards

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Happy Happy Joy Joy... Been busy, and havent been able to get to everything... LOL.. Don't feel left-out, be happy...

Ok.. That was way to cheery.. even for me...

BC

(P.S. I bet you thought I was going to mention something about midgets... Well I didn't.. wait yes I did.. I guess this is about midgets... well, you won't catch me talking about midgets anymore his post.. drat did it again...)

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Welcome back happy new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    Happy Happy Joy Joy... Been busy, and havent been able to get to everything... LOL.. Don't feel left-out, be happy...

Ok.. That was way to cheery.. even for me...

BC

(P.S. I bet you thought I was going to mention something about midgets... Well I didn't.. wait yes I did.. I guess this is about midgets... well, you won't catch me talking about midgets anymore his post.. drat did it again...)

Not sure if I remember you. But thanks either way

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    Welcome back happy new year.
    Now that is a name that I remember. Happy new year to you as well

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Greetings and Happy New Year. Best of health to your mother (know where you're coming from on that)

OEC

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

What is this "New Year" everyone keep talking about. Seems like the same ol' crappy year as before

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    Greetings and Happy New Year. Best of health to your mother (know where you're coming from on that)

OEC
    Thank you and the well wishes for my mother are greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    What is this "New Year" everyone keep talking about. Seems like the same ol' crappy year as before
    lol I know what you mean. I am sort of the same way but if the change in the calendar will bring on better things well this year I am all for it

+ Reply to Thread