+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winona Ryder

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Winona Ryder

Ok just to celebrate the return of One Eyed Cat, I will start a Winona Ryder thread. Actually, she seems to be working on some interesting films right now, one of them is directed by "Heathers" director Michael Lehman (I knew him before HIS nose job.... His best friend was my FIRST as in de-virginized, put chloroform over my mouth and gave me drugs...)

Actually, Michael Lehman's father was my mom's SHRINK!!! Can you believe it.. He looked better with a big nose.

So this film Winona is making with the formerly large nosed Michael Lehman is about a slacker actress who accidentally takes too much pot in some kind of brownie...

Then she is doing another film with Keanu Reeves, also with some kind of drug theme.

But I think these films sound kind of cool....

Default Re: Winona Ryder

Oh, one more thing about Winona... It just have been hard to break up with Johnny Depp. I think she really loved him. I mean, WHO can you date after Johnny Depp? That must be tough. He had her name tattooed on his arm, and he changed the tattoo to WINO FOREVER instead of WINONA FOREVER.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

I love winona ryder, she is fuckindroolworthy gorgeous!

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Darwin Awards should be good too

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Oh, one more thing about Winona... It just have been hard to break up with Johnny Depp. I think she really loved him. I mean, WHO can you date after Johnny Depp? That must be tough. He had her name tattooed on his arm, and he changed the tattoo to WINO FOREVER instead of WINONA FOREVER.
    I think she's over it

OEC

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

what the hell is "wino forever", see that's why you never break tattoo 101 rule:no relationship names:..............haha

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    what the hell is "wino forever", see that's why you never break tattoo 101 rule:no relationship names:..............haha
    Wino is the term given to a person who either drinks heavily...or in some cases one who only drinks wine heavily...for ole Johnny it was a perfect fit...least that's how he's put it.

Well I think it would be hard for me to date someone after dating Johnny Depp. I mean, I have a hard time after dating these complete losers, think if it was some movie star zillionaire? Then I couldn't say anything bad about them...

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

oh i just saw four weddings & a funeral yesterday.

Its a fun film & she's soo cute..

Quote Originally Posted by 23*
    oh i just saw four weddings & a funeral yesterday.

Its a fun film & she's soo cute..
    Winona isn't in that film... That was probably Andie McDowall.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Winona isn't in that film... That was probably Andie McDowall.

oh well...she was cute...

Quote Originally Posted by 23*

oh well...she was cute...
    I love that film!!!

Well I think it would be hard for me to date someone after dating Johnny Depp. I mean, I have a hard time after dating these complete losers, think if it was some movie star zillionaire? Then I couldn't say anything bad about them...
    She obviously got to know Johnny beyond what we see. Back then, he was still a practicing alcoholic. Fame and looks aren't everything. Last I heard, she was hanging out with Tre Cool (Green Day Drummer)

OEC

I get where you're comming from, but remember that we don't know either of these people. Maybe Johnny actually likes boys, and makes her feel unwanted? Maybe he beat her? Maybe she beat him?

I'm the kind of thinking that the grass looks greener on the other side...until I get there.

+ Reply to Thread