+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Latest Purchase

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Default My Latest Purchase

I spotted this in a shop and just had to have it! It's a kid's toy, I know, but I can think of only one person that would give this to a child, and Bondage Clown's baby is too young!

In case you can't tell, it's a Playmobil HazMat playset. It comes with 2 figures in suits, toxic barrel and vaious signs.

Default Re: My Latest Purchase

HOLY SHIT! That the one of coolest toys I've ever seen. Hahaha!

That's what I thought as well. I just had to have it!

How adorable.

thats awesome.
    this is my latest purchase that i cant put down.

-lusts for ff12-

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I want BOTH. ff12 and the toy hazmats. too kewl cutie!

K

Maybe we can use this thread to post things we've bought that might be amusing/interesting to others. Just a thought...

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

I've been looking for that Playmobil set for awhile. I was collecting Playmobil while I worked at FAO Schwarz. I have a 5-foot tall Playmobil pilot.

I've been trying to get someone to do a photoset with it, but I haven't had any takers, yet. BTW, it's wearing an apron, because it's in the kitchen and my wife thought he should have an apron if he's going to live in the kitchen.

I bought FFXII and WoW , as well, but won't have time to play either until school ends for the semester in December.

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Oh, I'm also looking for this Playmobil set. It kinda goes with the Hazmat one.

Note it's the same barrel from the Hazmat one, but it's on fire!

lol, today when I saw this post I thought "My Latex purchase" guess you can see where my mind is.

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

mmmm latex *snaps out of trance*

I'm still stuck on FFXI but trying GuildWars these days, its beautiful but its not an mmo, but it is more peaceful! WoW just isn't as fun as FFXI.

Playmobile was sponsoring the Tower of London last time I visited. I was disappointed as they had removed all of the fun torture devices ... very upsetting. Apparently they were doing this because of the sponsorship ... pfffft

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    lol, today when I saw this post I thought "My Latex purchase" guess you can see where my mind is.
    of course. its on movie monster making. what else could it be?

haha I love toxic waste and slime

faerie_flames's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer
    I spotted this in a shop and just had to have it! It's a kid's toy, I know, but I can think of only one person that would give this to a child, and Bondage Clown's baby is too young!:
    Nobody is ever to young for toys Young Wyatt also has older brothers...umm maybe you shouldn't tell BC where you found that.

Quote Originally Posted by faerie_flames
    Nobody is ever to young for toys Young Wyatt also has older brothers...umm maybe you shouldn't tell BC where you found that.
    I doubt he'd come over to England to get it, though you can probably order it. Each Playmobil set has a code, so you just order using the code.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

its true noones ever to old to buy toys, i just bought this rad cap gun today because it looked so neat i had to have it.

cocked and loaded

Double barrel son

BTW how far into FFXII are you voldta? im barely gona head into Giruvegan after Cid i got Vann at Lv 46 and evryone else is at 38

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    its true noones ever to old to buy toys, i just bought this rad cap gun today because it looked so neat i had to have it.

Double barrel son

Stand & Deliver!

The smiley with the 2 guns isn't working properly!
    Last edited by Black Spiral Dancer; 01-11-2007 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Smiley not working

Stand & Deliver!

The smiley with the 2 guns isn't working properly!
    nope it gives you the angel smiley for some reason lol

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    BTW how far into FFXII are you voldta? im barely gona head into Giruvegan after Cid i got Vann at Lv 46 and evryone else is at 38
    i finished it Dec. 1st.

Final tally: 240 Hours , all characters above level 80, license board mastered, pirates den complete.

It would have taken a lot less time but me and the Mrs, took time to search for the 80+ rare monsters and do all of the hunts. Yiazmat took me 8 hours to beat with 2 breaks inbetween. Fucking 1,000,000 hit point bastard!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

wow... i have no idea what that means voldta, but that sounds freaking tough. but yay for beating him

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    wow... i have no idea what that means voldta, but that sounds freaking tough. but yay for beating him
    i actually made a typo..he's got 50 million life points not 1 million,

lets put it this way.. he's got 50 life bars, with each being 1 million. The first 20 bars you can easily take away because your team of 3 characters each hit for 9,999 points a piece. after that he grows stronger and then your hitting for only about 5,000 a piece..

8 hours later + god knows how many times i had to revive from his kills, he dies. it was "almost" the most satisfying thing to beat in a video game i did..the only thing to top it was beating sepheroth in kingdom hearts 2. Anyways..im a RPG nerd...

ive been doin some sidequesting myself, tryin to get the espers and i just got the zodiac spear from the necrohol of nabudis. i only got like 35 hours clocked even tho i bought the game when it launched. stupid work takes up to much time

poison's Avatar Senior Member

i'm sure i'll have tonnes of fun watching my boyf play having to bring him drinks and nibbles so he doesn't have to stop playing!

he went crazily happy after he spotted it in a shop here yesterday, but unfortunately here it doesn't come out until 23rd february!

haha voldta you ARE a nerd <3
    8 hours of gaming is too fuckin long for me... hehe... i can handle maybe 2 hours at the most hehe... but hey you had fun at least rock on.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

I freaking love toys...I have a wall in Kadens room covered in mega blocks...straight to the ceiling..well like an inch away...its sad we are moving in a month

SO why not megablock the new bedroom? hehe do that instead of wallpaper

oh and baby says hi, in the form of a fart

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    SO why not megablock the new bedroom? hehe do that instead of wallpaper

oh and baby says hi, in the form of a fart
    lol awesome "hello baby "

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    i actually made a typo..he's got 50 million life points not 1 million,

lets put it this way.. he's got 50 life bars, with each being 1 million. The first 20 bars you can easily take away because your team of 3 characters each hit for 9,999 points a piece. after that he grows stronger and then your hitting for only about 5,000 a piece..

8 hours later + god knows how many times i had to revive from his kills, he dies. it was "almost" the most satisfying thing to beat in a video game i did..the only thing to top it was beating sepheroth in kingdom hearts 2. Anyways..im a RPG nerd...
    Ok. You guys can all stop making me insanely jealous right now considering FF12 is only released here on February 12 and I don't import grrr.

Though I'll be getting a review copy shortly it just isn't the same

Know what you mean about sephiroth in KH2 though

Last thing I bought was a new bed Nothing much but the fact I'm now on a queen and no longer a single makes sleeping more pleasant than I thought.

Haven't bought any new games for our GameCube for a while. I think we're thinking of buying Zelda: Twilight Princess for GC, since the last thing we need is me lying in bed, waving my arms around, so we won't be buying a Revolution (Don't like calling it a Wii, feel like I'm asking for the Bathroom: "Excuse me, can I have a Wii?" "Sure, sir, the toilets are on the right!").

Our consoles are in the bedroom with the dvd player, so if we feel like watching a film or playing a game, it's ok to fall asleep, and it's not far to move to turn it off.

We're still enjoying playing the multiplayer options in Conker's Bad Fur Day on the N64.
    Last edited by Black Spiral Dancer; 01-14-2007 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Spacing

Haha. Sounds good dude. I've got a gaming studio/computer set up for reviewing. I also program a gaming review show for radio so it all needs to be together. That said, I've decided I need SOMETHING in my bedroom what with my new bed being so comfortable. So i'm now addicted to mortal kombat, comix zone, tetris and a few other old SNES and Megadrive games I've thrown in there haha.

poison's Avatar Senior Member

Haven't bought any new games for our GameCube for a while.
    ah i remember when i had a gamecube, the only games i ever wanted but never got were super smash bros and pikmin.

i stil occasionally hint at receiving a cuddly toy pikmin never know, valentines day is coming up!

Well, I JUST recieved this in the mail from Surgeon-X an Australian company and I think also with working members from Angelspit.

They're awesome! Even signed a little letter and the disc awwwww I love that!

Remixes are sweet but I'm still loving the personalized stuff, makes you feel wanted you know?

Quote Originally Posted by StolenName
    Well, I JUST recieved this in the mail from Surgeon-X an Australian company and I think also with working members from Angelspit.

They're awesome! Even signed a little letter and the disc awwwww I love that!

Remixes are sweet but I'm still loving the personalized stuff, makes you feel wanted you know?
    They do hair as well. Known as Hair Surgeon. They have neat things. They are also Angelspit.

Kinda like me how i do hair and run a band at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    They do hair as well. Known as Hair Surgeon. They have neat things. They are also Angelspit.

Kinda like me how i do hair and run a band at the same time.
    Yeah I thought that was the case. Muse be nice being able to support and thrive within the industry you're helping ot create.

The last thing my wife bought that came in the post was my outfit for the masked ball we're going to at the end of the month. She sa it on sale and had to get me it. It's the KING ARTHUR outfit from Monty Python's Holy Grail! With Excalibur!
    With the theme of ball being is Dreams & Nightmares, I thought I'd go for "Knight-Mare", so I have an "equine" domino mask to go with it. I'll post a picture or two from the ball as soon as they are out.

CherryCola's Avatar King Of The Swing

i got the mighty boosh live on dvd oh yeah...and a flat

I ate raisin toast which I bought. It was awesome.

+ Reply to Thread