+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ice Cube on My Block

Default Ice Cube on My Block

My block is generally bracketed by Russian (or possibly Armenian) gangsters in big black cars. They keep the neighborhood safe. Hollywood is probably pretty safe anyway. I occasionally hear gunshots at night, but never anything like an AK. Today, however, LAPD bookends my street instead.

Rapper Ice Cube has been set up to shoot a music video on my block since 7am this morning. There is at least one guy in a colorful three...
    Read the full article

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Ice Cube on My Block

And that's a wrap. They have two and a half more hours of location time too, so I guess they made good time. All those three piece suits look sharp, now that it is dusk and the weather is beautiful and breezy.

I'm impressed with how fast that huge crew can do a breakdown. One of my favorite things, when I did technical theater, was the comradery. Kinda nice to watch.

+ Reply to Thread