+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who likes Asiahi Black?

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Who likes Asiahi Black?

I just had some really yummy sushi and tried out the Asahi Black beer, kinda by accident or miscommunication. I don't usually like darker beer, but the Asahi Black was really yummy. It didn't have that gunky aftertaste that a lot of chewy dark beers have.

The Asahi Dry isn't too bad either.

La_ExotiQue's Avatar Nigga plz

Default Re: Who likes Asiahi Black?

i don't like beer , but i have tried this one beer i don't know wtf it's called but my mother in-law gave us a taste and ended up drinking the whole bottle and licked the inside of it as well...it was very sweet.

I haven't tried Asahi - i never heard of it until you mentioned it

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I dont know... from my experience asian beer is about the same as american beer. you can take that as a good thing or a bad thing. There are good american beers... the one's that are made to taste like foreign beers.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    I just had some really yummy sushi and tried out the Asahi Black beer, kinda by accident or miscommunication. I don't usually like darker beer, but the Asahi Black was really yummy. It didn't have that gunky aftertaste that a lot of chewy dark beers have.

The Asahi Dry isn't too bad either.

Isn't that the BEST beer! I love that stuff! Perfect with Sushi!! Excellent choice dalling!

mr_d's Avatar rock star/internet geek
    everywhere and anywhere. I was a nomad till I was old enough to live on my own. I now consider Denver to be my hometown even thought I'm a New Yorker now.

I like it.

I'd have to wager even more so than Sapporo.

Projectthomas's Avatar Junior Member

Asiah Beer is great, you ever try the Asiah dry it come in a big ass can. It great for me cause after 2 of them, I'm in that nice drunk zone, Happy but not F'ed up yet.

Later

Quote Originally Posted by Projectthomas
    Asiah Beer is great, you ever try the Asiah dry it come in a big ass can. It great for me cause after 2 of them, I'm in that nice drunk zone, Happy but not F'ed up yet.

Later

yeah, I like that. I don't think I've had the 'super dry' or their 'select' yet, but the Dry is yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_d
    I like it.

I'd have to wager even more so than Sapporo.

Yeah, I like the big siver cans and I'm a sucker for slick packaging, but I don't really like Sapporo very much. Asahi rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Isn't that the BEST beer! I love that stuff! Perfect with Sushi!! Excellent choice dalling!

Indeed!

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I have been outta the beer loop for a while but I don't mind sampling a new beer and seeing how it taste? what does it waft like? is it a nutty head or more fruity flavour? or is it more grainy...as with Saporo it has abit of a " ricey" head to it...Ah I so miss Sushi there was this place out West in a Town Called Red Deer and there was this most amazing Sushi place and it was so cheap compared to most places...becasue of the stupid hicks out there with no class making a good majority of the town the business was slow but the cliental who did go were dedicated the clientel was so low that the had all you could eat sushi and whatever else they had.....oh how i miss those days....and just think the fuckers in Toronto who run the health board wanted Sushi bars in Toronto to use FROZEN...FUCKING FROZEN FISH!!!! godam un educated scrubs I say! fortunatley so far they have let the sushi bars use fresh fish....anyhow I will go to my LCBO( Liquor stores in Ontario) and get a bottle to try. Thanks for the suggestion

I have to after thoughts.....A) Anyone here like Wasabi covered peanuts? and B) There was a CSI where there was this Sushi bar and you ate the Sushi of an unclothed female.....I wonder if you allowed to lick the plate clean?

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by CPRB
    I have been outta the beer loop for a while but I don't mind sampling a new beer and seeing how it taste? what does it waft like? is it a nutty head or more fruity flavour? or is it more grainy...as with Saporo it has abit of a " ricey" head to it...Ah I so miss Sushi there was this place out West in a Town Called Red Deer and there was this most amazing Sushi place and it was so cheap compared to most places...becasue of the stupid hicks out there with no class making a good majority of the town the business was slow but the cliental who did go were dedicated the clientel was so low that the had all you could eat sushi and whatever else they had.....oh how i miss those days....and just think the fuckers in Toronto who run the health board wanted Sushi bars in Toronto to use FROZEN...FUCKING FROZEN FISH!!!! godam un educated scrubs I say! fortunatley so far they have let the sushi bars use fresh fish....anyhow I will go to my LCBO( Liquor stores in Ontario) and get a bottle to try. Thanks for the suggestion
    sushi should be made with fresh fish which is deep frozen through a very special process to kill parasites. otherwise you can get brainworms and all sorts of disgusting things you would hate from eating raw fish. this is not the same thing as having the sushi places thaw out fishsticks from the local supermarket.

I already got brain worms....gone crazy years ago...I believe that's what they do now but the health board of Toronto wants it FROZEN FROZEN....as in fishsticks....I wish I had the discipline as you my dear friend to surf the net for articles but there was quiet a hubub about ti a few moths back. in the greater Toronto area

mr_d's Avatar rock star/internet geek
    everywhere and anywhere. I was a nomad till I was old enough to live on my own. I now consider Denver to be my hometown even thought I'm a New Yorker now.

Oh great...now I have to worry about brainworms.

+ Reply to Thread