+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ban me I am a whiny little bitch!!!!!!!!

Default ban me I am a whiny little bitch!!!!!!!!

Oh shit did I say that wrong? Oh well what the fuck. BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME!!!!! Because I am too dumb to realize that if I dont want to be here I dont have to cancel my membership I just fucking stop coming. BAN ME!!! BAN ME!!! BAN ME!!!

lol I swear some people are so freaking tired hey TheNonconformist_Illusion feel free to drop on in here and say hello. You have now been officially been welcomed since Chosen has decided to grace these here boards and say hello to you in my own sort of way. Well feel free to post in here because unlike the others I at times really like to converse in a friendly manner with people like you. Enjoy your stay

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Default Re: ban me I am a whiny little bitch!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Well feel free to post in here because "unlike the others" I at times really like to converse in a friendly manner with people like you.
    Do not speak for everyone

Call yourself what you like, but you were not "Chosen" by me, to be my advocate.

Actually the name Chosen has nothing to do with you or these boards and it is a name that has been with me much longer than my time here. And it has nothing to do with what you are making it seem like it does. And the phrase of mine that you decided to quote is in reference to the fact that it has been stated in the posts by many of the other people on these boards that they really dont want to deal with the person and seems that they turned the persons topic in to a completely different topic of their own. So I am just trying to be nice and give the person a chance to converse with me in this here topic so that way he or she will not piss off or tick off the other members.

I swear you try to be nice and people still find a way to pick at it

Hula Hoop Supervisor

This could and should have gone in the other thread filled with this nonsense...no need to start another.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    This could and should have gone in the other thread filled with this nonsense...no need to start another.

I agree, although I do like the demonstration of the proper way to spell whiny.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I agree, although I do like the demonstration of the proper way to spell whiny.
    Thank you and yes I did choose to use the proper spelling on the word. Although I purposely misspell things at times I thought this was not one of those times that I would choose to do so. And also I dont think that this post really would fit in to topic with the direction in which the topic that I am guessing you all referring to has headed. Personally I think that this is one of those stand on your own topics after all its not as if these here boards are not already cluttered with a bunch of topics that are somewhat relevant to ones that have already been posted. But hey to each his own you run the boards so if you feel that way well I guess that makes you right on it. Might makes right afterall. So I apologize

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I think everyone needs to take a chill pill, the drama with Chosen is and has been over, and at least "Chosen" had the balls to make things right. More than anyone can say as of yet for the other. If "Chosen" feels that they can intelligently converse with N_I, "Chosen" is right to those feelings, and I wish "Chosen" luck in succeeding to get anything more than the word 'cocksucker' from N_I. So Chosen, its IMO that you carry on with what you were trying to do.

Dont let a troll disrupt the peace we had in here. Just be your fun loving selves;]

scabre's Avatar Senior Member
    oh.. im from leeds, (up north in the uk to be precise!)

someone wants attention

Thurbane316's Avatar Throbbing Member

Yes, please just let's stop giving the trolls they attention they crave.

For the record, Jax, Scabre, I think you're both fucking hot!

scabre's Avatar Senior Member
    oh.. im from leeds, (up north in the uk to be precise!)

see the fact is i couldnt care less what you thought about my pictures, but i prefer it, as im sure jax would that if you didnt like them, jus didnt write anything at all! (unless its constructive crtitism)

Thurbane316's Avatar Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by scabre
    see the fact is i couldnt care less what you thought about my pictures, but i prefer it, as im sure jax would that if you didnt like them, jus didnt write anything at all! (unless its constructive crtitism)
    Uh, was that for me, or the original poster?

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Thurbane316
    Uh, was that for me, or the original poster?
    I dont think she was referring to you;]

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I think everyone needs to take a chill pill, the drama with Chosen is and has been over, and at least "Chosen" had the balls to make things right. More than anyone can say as of yet for the other. If "Chosen" feels that they can intelligently converse with N_I, "Chosen" is right to those feelings, and I wish "Chosen" luck in succeeding to get anything more than the word 'cocksucker' from N_I. So Chosen, its IMO that you carry on with what you were trying to do.

Dont let a troll disrupt the peace we had in here. Just be your fun loving selves;]

OEC

Ya know, I found it quite a pain to see the post made by trolling peep here, but found a sweet thing in their profile, a ignore link, so I dont have to see what is posted by that person or persons

Quote Originally Posted by Jax

Thanks Jax for sticking up for me. I personally was a little shocked to see that things were starting to turn towards people jumping on me. But hey what can you do?

I am glad to see that you accepted the apology that I had made to you. As it probably has been made aware here I do not go out of my way to make people like me or even tolerate me. I said I was sorry to those that I felt the need to. And for anyone who has a problem with me or whatever reason well this is for you

As for not being able to get anything more out of the person outside of cocksucker well although the word does not describe me I can honestly say Ive been called worse. So to be honest anything the person says is welcomed.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

wow. boy sure dont miss the days when people were tellin me to shut up all the time.....lol gonna go hide in the shadows now...toodles!

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Chosen...where ya been? And why are you so hostile lately. I miss ya. Calm down. It's going to be ok. How are things going with auditions and all that crap that was going on with you? (geez I hope this is the guy I think it is or I'll feel really stupid)

-Sun

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    Chosen...where ya been? And why are you so hostile lately. I miss ya. Calm down. It's going to be ok. How are things going with auditions and all that crap that was going on with you? (geez I hope this is the guy I think it is or I'll feel really stupid)

-Sun
    I thought our resident actor in training was that other guy...so many thespians around.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma

-Sun
    To be honest I have been busy as hell. Between trying to work to reaching all my goals and at the same time maintaining a regular source of income I havent even had time to think lately. This weekend especially has been quite busy. Saturday I put in 16 hours on a job that I am working on. Started 8 in the morning and didnt call it quits until after midnight and still have to go back today and put in some more hours to finish everything up and all.

Me hostile? Nah Ive been playing nice just ask anybody. Im a good guy Really I am.

But nah I wouldnt describe myself as hostile at the moment. Maybe a little ticked at how the world is going right now. So maybe a little ticked and a tiny bit sad at the moment but not hostile. At this current point in time it feels like I got the weight of the world on my shoulders and all around me things are crumbling and people I know are hurting and in need and Im trying to bust my ass off the legit way. But when I gain ground and start to get somewhere bam something kicks me back down. Ive slept a total of maybe 5 hours out of the last 72 because of all the crap that is going on around me and in my head at this given moment.

But hey its like they say what goes around comes around. So maybe I brought this on myself. Maybe if I had chose the right path early in life the right path wouldnt have been as filled with as many hurdles as it is now. All I know is Im 24, no diploma, an ex hood, and breaks just dont come easy to people like me. Which is a damn shame because its people like me who make the most out of those breaks because we appreciate it more.

But believe me Ive been through so much crap and yet I keep getting up so I will be making it eventually. But yea things are going so so and as for the auditions and all well Ive gotten in contact with some people on things but right now to me it seems like the most important thing is sifting through the BS and finding the actual real opprotunities. And ya I miss pestering with my long winded rants, talks, speaches whatever the hell ya wanna call them.

But anyways I hope the married life is treating you right and that everything is going good with your career in acting and writing. If ya ever feel like hitting me up and just shooting the breeze or whatever hit me up on here or drop me an email heck I even got a couple ******* accounts that I never update because I really only signed up for them because I was tired and couldnt sleep. Which is common with me I signed up for some blog site one day when I couldnt sleep and said to myself I am going to keep a blog and then forgot all about doing it. Well anyways Sun glad to hear from ya and I am going to end this long as post now. After all not many people on the net actually care enough about what I have to say to read that book that I just wrote.

Oh and yea Sun you do have the right person so no need to feel stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    I thought our resident actor in training was that other guy...so many thespians around.
    I dont consider myself a thespian. Im an artist pure and simple. I write (not my strongest talent), I draw, I am a musician and I act. I just do it all. And just curious who is that other guy of which you speak?

+ Reply to Thread