+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arrgggg! Help!

Default Arrgggg! Help!

Ok so heres something thats fucked up. Since i didnt buy my ex-roomate 25 bucks in cigarettes he went into my business funds (customers money!) and took out 1,338$ An so after we called him about it he apoligized..so we transfered it back into our business account which takes 3-5 days..and now i get a letter saying it was canceled because it was either manually canceled or no funds in there!
    HE FUCKING STOLE over a grande from the business and now left us with DICK in our business account!!
    GODDAMMIT! If it was your money stolen what would you do?!?
    Mind you i've already changed the password to the account and everything.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Arrgggg! Help!

How did he have access to your funds?

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

sorry to be a bitch, but you have to give him the ultimatum of - cash with 24 hours, or he'll be reported to the police. you can't run the risk of being accused of fraud, and by filing an official complaint you don't have to say 'ahmmm, yeah, the business account...' to your customers in however long. if it was your own money, do what you will, but you're in a position for this to get a lot worse if you let him get away with it.

what did he say when you called him about the letter though? it's perfectly feasible that he intended to pay it but only had $1337 in the account, banks will cancel stuff if that happens. so in short, call him, find out what the deal is, say 'sorry dude, i gotta have the cash back in 24 hours or i have to report it to the police to cover my own ass' and then see what happens at the end of 24 hours. after all, the letter is proof that at one point he admitted the money was yours enough to transfer it back.

and if you can't get hold of him, try his favourite bars.

to make a long story short he had access to the funds because we were in business together..so he had the passwords and what not..and he has a wife who helped with the business who was then still doing the business with us so we had no need to lock them out of it ya know? then he backed out of the business because we moved to a different location about 30 miles away and she stopped doing hair..she has already said she didnt know about the transfer and its shady of him..then he changed the passwords to some of the accounts but we changed the other main ones first. i would say i would report him to the police accept it was all under his name which he then gave to us because he said we could have it because he wanted nothing to do with it!
    arrrg this is soo frustrating. havent called him about the letter cause he's at work right now but rest asurred i will! so now we have about 60 orders to do and literally no cost to make them with. how do i deal with customers who are waiting there order and convince them im not lying to them that we can't do their orders because some twat waffle stole all the money?!

hmmm, don't know the legal stuff in the us but i'm pretty sure that even if he owns the business it's illegal for him to empty the accounts, especially if it's technically customers money... work out how much it'll cost to fill your customers orders and explain that you need it urgently. then i'd recommend talking to his wife too.

If my money was stolen I would be sad over it.... that if i didn't know who stole it... If i did be shure that I would get it back. It's easier to get me of their back than to own me money.... you should do same

hrm.. i like to think of myself as a good blackmailer.. so maybe if he doesnt give back the money ill post his phone number on sex sites..ha! take that fuckdick

anywho more seriously..its like this.. think of enron.. all the bigwigs who ran the company got the jail time and all the employees under them just got laid off.. were technically the employees. this is just a fucked up day for me. sorry guys for posting this shit but i guess i just needed to vent. and ask for some opinions.

do however you want as long as it folows your moral stands... that means if you don't like torturing and blackmailing people then just don't do it... but be ready to live like that your whole life....
    respect your self in order to others to respect you....

p.s. keep on doing good work with hair me like it

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    to make a long story short he had access to the funds because we were in business together..so he had the passwords and what not..and he has a wife who helped with the business who was then still doing the business with us so we had no need to lock them out of it ya know? then he backed out of the business because we moved to a different location about 30 miles away and she stopped doing hair..she has already said she didnt know about the transfer and its shady of him..then he changed the passwords to some of the accounts but we changed the other main ones first. i would say i would report him to the police accept it was all under his name which he then gave to us because he said we could have it because he wanted nothing to do with it!
    arrrg this is soo frustrating. havent called him about the letter cause he's at work right now but rest asurred i will! so now we have about 60 orders to do and literally no cost to make them with. how do i deal with customers who are waiting there order and convince them im not lying to them that we can't do their orders because some twat waffle stole all the money?!

You can't tell customers that. You have to send them what they ordered, even if you have to do without essentials. Otherwise, at the very least, you can't expect those people to be your customers again.

In 1997, the guy who still puts out Industrial Nation processed all our credit card orders for us. He was supposed to get a percentage for doing that, but instead, not only he kept everything but also ordered magazines from us and, when I insisted on COD terms because of how much he owed Blue Blood, he paid with a check on an account he had closed. I still sent out the books to the customers I knew about, even though I never got paid for any of them. I think there were a few where he had the info and I never got it and I still feel bad about those.

In 2003, the transaction bank people who processed all credit card orders and all check orders for all of Blue Blood's pay sites . . . well, they took Blue Blood's money and a lot of other people's and they skipped to St. Kitts. They eventually promised to pay 10% of what they stole. The actually never paid anything. I still satisfied every one of the orders members had placed and I also paid all the people who promoted those sites through Blue Blood's affiliate program SpookyCash out of my own pocket. And, yes, I sold A LOT of stuff on ebay the next couple months. But the business thrived despite this because I took care of everybody.

As far as this guy is concerned, if you have an agreement with him where it is not his money, then what he did is theft and you would do better to call the police than post his name on crystalmethspeedsex.com.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

wow, Amelia....your kind soul is matched only by your astute business sense. bravo to you

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    HE FUCKING STOLE over a grande from the business and now left us with DICK in our business account!!
    GODDAMMIT! If it was your money stolen what would you do?!?
    I have broken people bones over far less than that ammount. So what would I do? Take a guess..

Deal with the customers as best you can, and deal with him in the worst way you can.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    I have broken people bones over far less than that ammount. So what would I do? Take a guess..

Deal with the customers as best you can, and deal with him in the worst way you can.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

You have to press charges if you cant fill the orders so it doesnt look like fraud. thats one thing getting your money back is something else just show up with a baseball bat at his house then get creative...

or you could pass the details onto a debt collection agency, and wait outside his house with a camcorder when they come to take his car...

thanks guys.. well heres a sorta small update.. after trying to track this fucker down for 10 hours last night (i felt like a detective lol) i coudlnt find him..but we are pressing charges and we are going to get all the customers orders done still..were sending out a mass email to everybody soon so if any of you are customers you'll know whats up
    not only are we pressing charges but i believe all the customers will as well. thanks guys..thanks amelia

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

hope that it all works out then... sounds like it will.

+ Reply to Thread