+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Man kills wife cause she wanted to cuddle

Default Man kills wife cause she wanted to cuddle

PANAMA CITY, Fla. -- A man who got angry with his wife because she wanted to cuddle after sex when what he really wanted to do was watch sports on television was sentenced to death for killing her with a claw hammer.

Christopher Offord, 30, was sentenced Wednesday by Circuit Judge Dedee Costello, who said the brutality of the crime outweighed any mental problems Offord may have had.

"The defendant struck his wife approximately 70 individual blows after spending a happy interlude with her," the judge said. "Her desire to cuddle after sex does not justify the extremely violent, brutal response of the defendant."

Offord pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in the 2004 slaying of Dana Noser, 40, at his apartment.

He confessed to a bartender at a sports bar before his arrest. He told investigators that his wife had been nagging him to come back to bed.

Offord did not speak in court but said in a jailhouse interview in June: "I figured I killed her so I deserve to die."

Im a guy and all but shit.. i at least wait till she falls asleep! It's not like they dont replay reruns all night long.

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Default Re: Man kills wife cause she wanted to cuddle

Aww, man. Am I the only sonovabitch out there who actually likes to cuddle?

If it didn't end in violence and death, you can see this one making it to a TV courthouse like Judge Judy or something.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

women, you cant live with them and you cant bury them in the rose garden.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I prefer the Al Bundy quote "Women, can't live with them............. the end!"

I don't mind cuddling, I just have never cuddled after sex......... cuz I haven't done it yet..........

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

yea I like it too. I have allways enjoyed a lil cuddle after sex or before I go to sleep or in the morning or........whenever.

+ Reply to Thread