+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Damn you all new members!

Default Damn you all new members!

Damn you all new members! I don't even katch up with place
    btw...now to use the situation hi to all new members... now when you sign firsth thing to do is to report to me... UNDERSTOOD!!!
    say nicely hi to olly and then you can go your way until I call you back

Default Re: Damn you all new members!

Olix! you Bastard!

I only say this because you are indeed Olix, titled bastard.

bow to the almighty OliX and

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

now now oli.... you are not teaching our new members proper grammar or spelling.

they get the point... now bow! and you too

Drew, it's quite alright. I never really learned grammer anyway :-p

Olix, if that is really you in your avatar, we're going to have issues. I'd have no issue bowing to the likes of scar or miss bunny. But that's because I know I might get a nuzzle out of the deal.

But your egg shaped head and sad eyes... I just don't think it would work between us, I'm sorry.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

OliX, don't make me spank you

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    OliX, don't make me spank you
    How come I find that arousing?

Should I be worried?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    How come I find that arousing?

Should I be worried?

Oops. I should have taken that into account.

OH YES
    spank me... I'll survive

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

let me get the recorder first though and some popcorn lol

hrm.. i've beena member for a while.. but um.. i rebel and do not bow to you! ha! ok..ok.. you whipped me to it.. *bows*.. hey..your shoes are untied

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

ha, I've been here longer so you bow to me Olix

only thing I bow for is the swirling porcelin god in the throne room

but I WOULD crawl on my hands and knees for Chaotika and SunKarma

awsome. hello olly how's life? I made my first post today, already people are lashing out at it. internet junkies amuse me to no end.

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Quote Originally Posted by TheNonconformist_Illusion
    awsome. hello olly how's life? I made my first post today, already people are lashing out at it. internet junkies amuse me to no end.
    And yet, you keep posting about it.

If it didn't bother you, you'd not feel the need to continue to convince us that you aren't bothered by it.

Free speech means accepting the consequences of what you say. Don't act surprised when you get poor reactions after trashing an active and well-liked member of this community.

Quote Originally Posted by funkatron

If it didn't bother you, you'd not feel the need to continue to convince us that you aren't bothered by it.

Free speech means accepting the consequences of what you say. Don't act surprised when you get poor reactions after trashing an active and well-liked member of this community.
    boo-friggin hoo. its funny. "someone on the internet said i look bad whatever shall i do?" crap its like vampire freaks or something in here

and your little dog too

boo-friggin hoo. its funny. "someone on the internet said i look bad whatever shall i do?" crap its like vampire freaks or something in here
    more to the point is why would anyone go out of their way to tell a stranger who never did anything bad to them that they don't like their look. i think the only two explanations are a competing business interest like was mentioned before or a really disgusting little personality. i'm given to outbursts myself but i hate tiny nasty people like you. no one is crying. they just think you are such a nasty loser that you are out of place in this cool community.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Stop being an asshole. I see plenty of pics I don't like. It's a matter of how you want to be in a public forum. I doubt they really care if you don't like how they look. That's not the point. We're trying to have just *1* forum where people don't act all shitty. Yeah, the inet is amusing. Sure, I've had worse things said about me and laughed em off. When I wanted to engage such fucktards, I'd post in their forums. There's no reason to bring it here.

OEC

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    Stop being an asshole. I see plenty of pics I don't like. It's a matter of how you want to be in a public forum. I doubt they really care if you don't like how they look. That's not the point. We're trying to have just *1* forum where people don't act all shitty. Yeah, the inet is amusing. Sure, I've had worse things said about me and laughed em off. When I wanted to engage such fucktards, I'd post in their forums. There's no reason to bring it here.

OEC
    well said

lol. this cool community? you amuse me the most. so far its just like any other community ive seen. forum adicts. you dont even know me and yet you think im some nasty little person because i think faggots with penciled eyebrows and bondage is discusting. that doesnt make me a "corporate" what-the-fuck ever. your pathetic. shut up. ill say what i want and im just here for the same reasons your all here but apparently you cant take a little goddamn critiscm. hence, quit whinning about one thing i said i could have been alot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    well said
    ..not really.

it bothers me that they're all so retarded and get so flustered over it. i mean come on, not one person has said that she looks bad yet? is it really not expected? i hate being witch-hunted by the do-gooders in this little community but damn i coulda sworn the FAQ said something about free speech..

and your little dog too

lol. this cool community? you amuse me the most. so far its just like any other community ive seen. forum adicts. you dont even know me and yet you think im some nasty little person because i think faggots with penciled eyebrows and bondage is discusting. that doesnt make me a "corporate" what-the-fuck ever. your pathetic. shut up. ill say what i want and im just here for the same reasons your all here but apparently you cant take a little goddamn critiscm. hence, quit whinning about one thing i said i could have been alot worse.

if you are not a corporate fake and you are a real person who gets off on going into other people's homes and insulting them no wonder you have never found a community which welcomed you. the people here have a real sense of community. we sometimes disagree but we can discuss our opinions like intelligent grownups. there are no flame wars here and you are not welcome to start one.

and your little dog too

it bothers me that they're all so retarded and get so flustered over it. i mean come on, not one person has said that she looks bad yet? is it really not expected? i hate being witch-hunted by the do-gooders in this little community but damn i coulda sworn the FAQ said something about free speech..
    saying you will never have sex again because you saw someone's photo is not exactly just expressing your opinion.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

lol. this cool community? you amuse me the most. so far its just like any other community ive seen. forum adicts.
    Seems you're blind to the facts and reality of where you are. Read up about what you wish to damn before you do it kid, cause when you don't all you're "insults" just make you look bad...or in this case worse.

you dont even know me
    We'll you've given no reason why anyone would want to.

and yet you think im some nasty little person because i think faggots with penciled eyebrows and bondage is discusting.
    "nasty little person" indeed with that comment. If that's how you feel why come to this forum? If you think that's disgusting then it's clear you have no reason to be here.

that doesnt make me a "corporate" what-the-fuck ever.
    Indeed...I'd say you're more "trollish".

your pathetic. shut up. ill say what i want and im just here for the same reasons your all here but apparently you cant take a little goddamn critiscm. hence, quit whinning about one thing i said i could have been alot worse.
    What you seem to be missing is that it's not "one thing you said". It's pretty much everything you've said. But hey, keep digging your hole deeper...just don't be surprised when we start filling up the hole.

If you want respect from those here...then show it. If you don't then leave. Don't expect for a second though that you're attitude will be put up with for more than it already has.

It's "funny," yet you are "bothered" by it.

Then you call people "faggots."

The FAQ does say something about free speech. It also says don't be surprised if you aren't too popular when you behave like a jackass.

You've twice mentioned "Internet/forum addicts." Yet you're the one posting about this the most.

You are a small, slow-witted, dull-minded, boring person who lacks the intellect or social graces to even argue consistently, let alone effectively. The zenith of your life will likely be getting that raise to $8.50 at Wal-Mart when you turn 35; that is, if your low self-esteem doesn't get the better of you and your poor attempts at suicide don't eventually work. Your sad attempts at gaining favor will certainly be revealed as pointless in the near future, and you will return to an empty, meaningless existence. Your family and friends all consider you a failure.

Is that free enough for you?

saying you will never have sex again because you saw someone's photo is not exactly just expressing your opinion.
    Although it does give hope for the world that she won't be breeding anymore.

faggots with penciled eyebrows and bondage.
    In thos 6 words, you have already proven your inferiority.

First of all, what the fuck does homosexuality have to do with it? Nothing. Never make that mistake again. Secondly, you may think it's disgusting. Everyone has their own opinions, but that's what you don't seem to respect.

(I can't believe this. It took me almost 25 minutes to get my computer working right so I could post this!)

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho-Boy
    In thos 6 words, you have already proven your inferiority.

First of all, what the fuck does homosexuality have to do with it? Nothing. Never make that mistake again. Secondly, you may think it's disgusting. Everyone has their own opinions, but that's what you don't seem to respect.

(I can't believe this. It took me almost 25 minutes to get my computer working right so I could post this!)
    your right, the word faggot was uncalled for. i shouldve used the word "losers"

Although it does give hope for the world that she won't be breeding anymore.
    lol ok that was good

I don't get why you're here. If you don't share intrests or tastes with the other members, why join?

It's "funny," yet you are "bothered" by it.

Then you call people "faggots."

The FAQ does say something about free speech. It also says don't be surprised if you aren't too popular when you behave like a jackass.

You've twice mentioned "Internet/forum addicts." Yet you're the one posting about this the most.

You are a small, slow-witted, dull-minded, boring person who lacks the intellect or social graces to even argue consistently, let alone effectively. The zenith of your life will likely be getting that raise to $8.50 at Wal-Mart when you turn 35; that is, if your low self-esteem doesn't get the better of you and your poor attempts at suicide don't eventually work. Your sad attempts at gaining favor will certainly be revealed as pointless in the near future, and you will return to an empty, meaningless existence. Your family and friends all consider you a failure.

Is that free enough for you?
    yes thats free speech right there however the second you started going off on what kind of person you think i am it lost its substance entirely. but you seem to be the smartest of anybody so far

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho-Boy
    I don't get why you're here. If you don't share intrests or tastes with the other members, why join?
    well see, i was starting to post things on here and then the world started whinning that im bringing them down and no one can seem to get over it. i guess for the good of all you attention whores ill NEVER SAY ANYTHING BAD AGAIN. damn. im not even sure how to do everything on here yet but so far everyones pretty uptight about whatever and so on so i dont know if its worth it.

if you are not a corporate fake and you are a real person who gets off on going into other people's homes and insulting them no wonder you have never found a community which welcomed you. the people here have a real sense of community. we sometimes disagree but we can discuss our opinions like intelligent grownups. there are no flame wars here and you are not welcome to start one.
    "who gets off on going into other people's homes and insulting them"....WHAT?

im not trying to "Start" a flame war. that's just sad. I tryed to state earlier that im not all for argueing on the internet like obviously everyone else is, but look where that went. For the rest of my time here, I'm just gonna ignore everything that comes out of you guys that doesnt make sense and if any of you really have something you desperatly want me to reply to you can email me or somehting. other than that, fuck off. she's ugly. get over it.

and your little dog too

well see, i was starting to post things on here and then the world started whinning that im bringing them down and no one can seem to get over it. i guess for the good of all you attention whores ill NEVER SAY ANYTHING BAD AGAIN. damn. im not even sure how to do everything on here yet but so far everyones pretty uptight about whatever and so on so i dont know if its worth it.
    no one here is uptight. just more capable of a higher level of conversation than you are. Blue Blood people can express themselves without stooping to calling other people "faggots" or "whores" like you do.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

"who gets off on going into other people's homes and insulting them"....WHAT?

im not trying to "Start" a flame war. that's just sad. I tryed to state earlier that im not all for argueing on the internet like obviously everyone else is, but look where that went. For the rest of my time here, I'm just gonna ignore everything that comes out of you guys that doesnt make sense and if any of you really have something you desperatly want me to reply to you can email me or somehting. other than that, fuck off. she's ugly. get over it.
    Some simplicity may help this situation. No one really cares if you find Jax attractive or not (You're in the minority though, check out her Barely Evil sets)...but when you "critique" by insulting...you're already on loose footing here. Jax is a very well loved and liked member here...so when some total prick of a stranger insults her it's no diffrent than if a friend is insulted. One doesn't put up with it...at all.

Quit playing the victim...you were in the wrong and continue to be.

lol lol lol lmao damn.

yes apparently your all so high and mighty and way more intelligent than i am\ and I just need to fuck off good god can anyone on the planet take a joke anymore without making it an exageratted debacle?

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I like funny jokes

+ Reply to Thread