+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ??

Default ??

do gay people bother you why or why not??
    Im a lesbian my self just want to know how may homofobic people are out there

SomethingSelfrighteous's Avatar Dancing Jesus Figurine

Default Re: ??

not at all

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Some people bother me period. Who they want to sleep with is usually the least of the reasons. Some people are just dicks gay or not.

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    Some people bother me period. Who they want to sleep with is usually the least of the reasons. Some people are just dicks gay or not.

I'm with her... and not just because I'M WITH HER...
    but we both know, respect and have lived it all... both sides of the fence - so to speak.

And in fact just got in a debate with a 'friend' about how he likes to share his girlfriend with other guys and doesn't like if the other guy shows interest in him.. having gone as far as to recieve oral but not to return it to his pal... to me it makes no sense... some peoples kids, whachoogonnado?

"My fat tubby husband here, he LOVES the cock."

I think gay people are just like anyone else; they can be nice, they can be asses. They fall in and out love. One of the reasons used here in an attempt to stop gay marriage was "that the divorce rate would double". It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. Everyone's essentially the same, it doesn't matter who they like.

its nice to hear from people that understand where im comeing from thanx

corachaos's Avatar Dorky Girl

I really try not to concern myself with peoples bedroom activities, nore their race, religion, gender, or economic status. People are either ass-hats or they aren't, sometimes in spite of those things, sometimes because of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    do gay people bother you why or why not??
    Im a lesbian my self just want to know how may homofobic people are out there
    If you've read these threads (for instance the one abt. 'are naked men or women more appealing')- most of us are not only gay-friendly but some of us are bisexual as well-
    So don't worry friend.. but as for homophobes 'out there'- they are everywhere- look at the gay marriage debate crap..P.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by pedar
    If you've read these threads (for instance the one abt. 'are naked men or women more appealing')- most of us are not only gay-friendly but some of us are bisexual as well-
    So don't worry friend.. but as for homophobes 'out there'- they are everywhere- look at the gay marriage debate crap..P.
    God, I love gays. They're people too. They just like the same sex. Nothing wrong with that at all. im bisexual. but i prefer men. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    God, I love gays. They're people too. They just like the same sex. Nothing wrong with that at all. im bisexual. but i prefer men. hehe
    I'm probably the converse..bi but prefer women..sort of 80/20- P.

People are people , regardless of who they sleep with. It is how they act to Me that is what affects how I think of them.

I am straight, but a bunch of My friends are Gay or Bi. I have no problem with gay guys at all, except when they try to force themselves on Me, or do certain stuff to Me that is similar, but not the same, like certain guys on the high school football team did.

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

The only reason I get homophboic around gay men is due to the facts that:
    1. I was molested as a child
    2.. Once had a gay neighbor that my family used to terrify me with saying things like "If you stay outside too late, Mike the queer is gonna get you."
    Otherwise, they don't bother me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    2.. Once had a gay neighbor that my family used to terrify me with saying things like "If you stay outside too late, Mike the queer is gonna get you."
    No one can deny that there aren't assholes who are gay..and yes some are incredibly obnoxious and predatory like that..it's just when you hear the kind of bullshit that comes from this gay marriage debate..P.

No one can deny that there aren't assholes who are gay..and yes some are incredibly obnoxious and predatory like that..it's just when you hear the kind of bullshit that comes from this gay marriage debate..P.
    Its all a plot.

In Europe, Supposedly, there have been gay marriages for centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    Is there a checklist for that? So I can know what exactly counts as molestation?

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I think the reason some people don't like some gay people, is because the only ones people know are gay, are the ones who are very vocal about it. Either agressively gay or flamboyantly gay. Those people can be annoying, like anyone else. But the quiet, normal, polite gay people, you probably would never know they were gay.

But yes, in general, I could care less.

That's not what you told me Big P

Gays and Bis are all in a seceret conspiracy to turn everyone into queers...let's see where should I start?..Who wants a bj??

hooray for gay

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Hahahahaha!

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

I have lots of freinds that are for lack of a better term flamers they dont bother me at all and are actually quite intertaining esspecially when tho go with me to the mall to hit on the people that work at abercrombie and fitch

Mother Superior

I don't give a shit what people get off on. Everyone should have equal rights though, everyone. These religious fanatics who bash gays.. they like a finger up their ass like the next person, probably even more with their pent up asses, some people are just honest about it.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

people are poeple, homosexuality does not offend me nor bother me, there isn't enough love in this world so a little more wouldn't harm anything..a little more tolerance wouldn't either. I only havea problems with people who are assholes and front as something they are not...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Gay People never bugged me...I always found em just like everyone else really. I support a lot of their issues and still find it a damn shame people can look down upon them. Thankfully on this board no matter where you hang your hat on an issue...you're shown respect. If only the day to day world was like that...

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

it doesnt matter to me..I judge a person by their personality, not their sexual preference. It s all cool with me..

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I need to experiment...which would technically make me bi-curious... but i need to experiment...
    men:women - 70:30

Amethyst's Avatar Senior Member

Doesn't bother me, I don't even care what my own is. Idiots are idiots and they are found in every race, religion, gender, and from any possible group. I am sure someone from somewhere thinks I am idiot too.
    Only thing I don't like are these stereotyped publicity gays. If you understand where I am pointing to.

...All different all for 50% price.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    I need to experiment...which would technically make me bi-curious... but i need to experiment...
    men:women - 70:30
    Sounds about right! Guys are great but there are some really HOT girls out there. yeeah.

I don't care.... If you touch me I'll touch you Am I clear!

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus
    That's not what you told me Big P
    Did I say 60/40-- either way..it's mainly women who turn my head-- P.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

most of my friends are gay/lesbian/bisexual... seriously i dont care, people are people, if i dont like someone its because i dont like them, not because of thier race, sexuality, religion, etc etc....

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    I don't care.... If you touch me I'll touch you Am I clear!

HelenaHotpants's Avatar Exception, not the rule

I have a ton of gay friends, a ton of bi friends, a few assexual friends. Who cares? If a person is cool, don't matter who they is getting down with.

Me, I am bi. I put my hand down someone's pants, I am happy with whatever I get!

Quote Originally Posted by HelenaHotpants
    I have a ton of gay friends, a ton of bi friends, a few assexual friends. Who cares? If a person is cool, don't matter who they is getting down with.

Me, I am bi. I put my hand down someone's pants, I am happy with whatever I get!
    btw- thanks for posting your photo/ avatar..those aren't the kind of 'hotpants' I recall- but -if that's you-your 'deal' is very hot!!!! P.

+ Reply to Thread