+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Teen suspected of arranging car theft because a bentley is better than a beemer

and your little dog too

Default Teen suspected of arranging car theft because a bentley is better than a beemer

from the seattle times

By Ashley Bach

Seattle Times Eastside bureau

A 17-year-old Eastside youth was arrested this week on suspicion of arranging the theft of his $50,000 BMW so he could collect the insurance money to upgrade to a pricier Bentley, police said.

The teen allegedly worked out a deal with accomplices to steal his white 2002 BMW M3 outside a building in the 10600 block of Northeast Fourth Street, said Bellevue police spokesman Michael Chiu. The teen planned to use the insurance payout to get a more expensive car, Chiu said.

The youth's accomplices took the car Monday night, and the car was reported stolen. Police in Snoqualmie on Tuesday caught four people stripping the car of its parts, Chiu said. An 18-year-old Renton man, an 18-year-old Kent man, a 17-year-old Kent youth and an unidentified fourth suspect were arrested on suspicion of theft.

The men implicated the Eastside teen in the crime. He was arrested at his workplace Tuesday night, Chiu said.

The youth was questioned by police and released to his family. He has not yet been charged with a crime. The Seattle Times generally does not name suspects until they are charged.

Default Re: Teen suspected of arranging car theft because a bentley is better than a beemer

What a stupid cunt.

Personally I'd take the M3 over a Bentley anyway. It is of my opinion that owning a Bentley is simply a vulgar display of wealth. Also, if that young lad were indeed to have a Bentley and then not have a full-time driver... well that's just poor form.

I think this article goes to prove that money can't but class.

Default Re: Teen suspected of arranging car theft because a bentley is better than a beemer

it remainded me on this site I camed across... www.trezor.de
    I was looking for famous club in Berlin... trezor.... and typed in adress by just guessing it....

I thought Tresor was closed and torn down to make way for new embassies?

not yet... last party is soon, featuring Plastikman.... tomorrow i think....

That would be a wicked cool party!, I wish I could go.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    it remainded me on this site I camed across... www.trezor.de
    I was looking for famous club in Berlin... trezor.... and typed in adress by just guessing it....
    that's funny i know everyone of those "tools" i used to snach cars off an impound lot across from my house when i was a kid,there were a lot of really nice cars there,with no damage, for whatever reason.....

we always brought them back though.....just a wild drive through the night/s.........

+ Reply to Thread