+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phone Amelia & Forrest on the air on Playboy's Night Calls today

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Phone Amelia & Forrest on the air on Playboy's Night Calls today

Tune in to Playboy channel 198 between the hours of 4pm and 7pm Pacific/West Coast time today. Christy Canyon and Ginger Lynn will be interviewing me and Forrest Black on Night Calls some time between 5pm and 7pm.

So you all can ring toll free 1 (877) 205-9796 to ask me and Forrest all the Blue Blood-related questions you've been dying to know the answers to. Breathing heavy encouraged, but please be nice 'cause I'm a delicate flower

Default Re: Phone Amelia & Forrest on the air on Playboy's Night Calls today

sweet i think i can find it here tonight
    is it gonna be a web cast also ?

i hope

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Nifty. I did an episode with Julie Ashton and Tiffany Grannath about two years ago, Christmas. Do yourself a favor and look at the camera occasionally, I looked like a dork staring at the floor the hole time.,,,
    K

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Well, that was altogether kinda weird, but fun. I kinda expected to answer some call-in questions, and I know folks that called in and were put on hold, and they did a little intro for the call-in portion of the show, but then they didn't take any of the calls. I hope we didn't say anything innapropriate, hahaha. Christy Canyon was awesome to talk to. Ginger Lynn didn't seem totally down with some of the freaky stuff, but that's ok. Maybe we'll win her over to the dark side one of these days.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

dear lord. my television set only goes up to channel 31.

+ Reply to Thread