+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 69 Eyes Red Has Production Values

Default 69 Eyes Red Has Production Values

I love Scandinavian sleaze music because, from heavy metal to industrial and in between, they do it so un-ironically. In Red, the first single from the newest 69 Eyes release, the band gives it their intense rock star all to good effect.

Red has all the essentials from the vital rock star video shopping list:
    -- Video vixens (69 Eyes always tries to channel a little ZZ Top "Sharp Dressed Man" with a gothic edge...
    Read the full article

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: 69 Eyes Red Has Production Values

wow.......I'd actually forgotten about these guys.......and, they're still really good.

Default Re: 69 Eyes Red Has Production Values

Hello, people!
    I really love the song "Red" - it`s very powerful and penetrating. But I hate this video! Yes, maybe, in the material point all this so precious, yes... but, in the art point it`s a total nonsense! The video does not appropriate for the song!
    Oh, my God, the 69 eyes always had a fantastically cool clips, but the last - is inane, stupid, just idiotic!! It`s an absolute crap!! What`s happened, guys?
    Non lege artis. Miserabile dictu. Alas...

+ Reply to Thread