+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where did all the good old photos go? (release the bats for example)

Zerschmetterling's Avatar Junior Member

Default Where did all the good old photos go? (release the bats for example)

Hi folks!
    Does anybody know, where all the good old photos are? I for example liked the "Release The Bats" series with Cinema Strange very much. It's just great, to see all those lovely stylings
    Can anyone help me?

Greetz,
    Zerschmetterling

Default Re: Where did all the good old photos go? (release the bats for example)

Not sure, but dont I know you?**

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Where did all the good old photos go? (release the bats for example)

You can find some of the older picture galleries using the search function on the publication side of this site. I'm kinda thinking of redoing some of the older galleries, since the images look really small by today's standards. We could probably do better scans of the original prints. I suppose we could probably post some more sometime if folks were into it. Here are a couple of the old BlueBlood.net site cover images, from the older format.

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

Ooh, I really like that first picture

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    Ooh, I really like that first picture
    Oh, thanks! Amelia and I like that one too. It actually ran on the cover of the cool UK Gothic magazine Meltdown a while back.

Zerschmetterling's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks Forrest....i was always looking for some search function, but couldn't find anything....seem's like i'm becoming blind or something *lol*
    ...i really love that photo series.....there ain't better photos of Daniel Ribiat ANYWHERE...

BrightStar, don't know if you know me....but i doubt it....i'm from germany, you are from florida....so....

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

cool i was actualy wonderin where those photos were i just never botherd askin where they went

Quote Originally Posted by Zerschmetterling
    Thanks Forrest....i was always looking for some search function, but couldn't find anything....seem's like i'm becoming blind or something *lol*
    ...i really love that photo series.....there ain't better photos of Daniel Ribiat ANYWHERE...

BrightStar, don't know if you know me....but i doubt it....i'm from germany, you are from florida....so....

Cool, thank you very much! I'm glad you like them. I have more pix of them around here somewhere, I guess I should dig them up and post them one of these days. They are fun guys and they put on an entertaining show too, which is pretty rare these days.

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    cool i was actualy wonderin where those photos were i just never botherd askin where they went

Hmmm... I'm getting the impression I should maybe rearrange stuff, so it's easier to find. Ok, I'll put that on the to do list.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Hmmm... I'm getting the impression I should maybe rearrange stuff, so it's easier to find. Ok, I'll put that on the to do list.
    no need to stress yourself over it put it at the bottom of your to do list if you want

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Oh, thanks! Amelia and I like that one too. It actually ran on the cover of the cool UK Gothic magazine Meltdown a while back.
    I've got a copy of that. Ordered it mostly for your photo.

+ Reply to Thread