spacegirl's Avatar Junior Member

Default Just saying hi

I'm new, yep. Hey.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Just saying hi

hey

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

Hello and welcome...I too ride around in a spaceship ...well, *looks around*...not really...*hangs head*

aww..spaceman found his spacegirl <3

And here I thought I was alone, biding my time, as I watched the pirates and ninjas kill each other off. ... *rings hands and trails off with maniacal laughter*

...damn, I just gave away my diabolical plan ...well, it looks like its back to the drawing board...

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Hey.

poison's Avatar Senior Member

hello

i like your avatar, is is from teen titans?

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

... like they say in pilot school - "Blue side up."

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    aww..spaceman found his spacegirl <3
    Well, actually, I'm a lesbian. Ya win some, ya lose some. I can still be his spacegirl in a friendly platonic way, though.

Hell, Spaceman, you can even ride in my spaceship. I'm very friendly with fellow space cadettes.

and thank you, poison. Yes, it is from Teen Titans. I'm big on cartoons of all kinds. I love Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.

Quote Originally Posted by spacegirl
    Well, actually, I'm a lesbian.
    Hell, Spaceman, you can even ride in my spaceship. I'm very friendly with fellow space cadettes.
    um..nasa just called me..im a spaceman now too *_*... *cough*

poison's Avatar Senior Member

i like teen titans too raven is clearly the best character, she's one character i can watch without secretly loathing her (unlike starfire)

i used to watch cartoon network a lot for one piece but then i went to uni and i don't have that channel anymore as for nickelodeon i'm in the opinion that it has gone downhill since my childhood (except for re-runs of sabrina, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    um..nasa just called me..im a spaceman now too *_*... *cough*
    I didn't realize how sexual that sounded when I said he could ride in my spaceship. hahah oh lordy, I'm friendly with space cadettes

poison, I like Sabrina, too. hehe. I like all kinds of dumb kid shows, though. I like mindless entertainment, what can I say?

Hey

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

HAHAAA people call me space cadet all the time how awesome is that!!!

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

enjoy your stay,

are we talking proper lesbian or the fashionable lesbian that seems to be an increasing fad, especially among the emo crowd?

anyway, you seem like a nice enough person btw, dont feed BondageClown or his midgets, they bite!

Quote Originally Posted by Flip
    enjoy your stay,

are we talking proper lesbian or the fashionable lesbian that seems to be an increasing fad, especially among the emo crowd?

anyway, you seem like a nice enough person btw, dont feed BondageClown or his midgets, they bite!

I have been "out" since I was 14, so I would be what you'd call a "proper" lesbian. But I'm not proper in a general sense. I'm just gross. Oh and I'm not emo either. Although, I do have a mood disorder...so maybe that's the same thing? hehe. Thanks for the tip on BondageClown and his midgets. I'll be sure to keep my food locked away in my spaceship at all times.

Thanks for the offer, no matter what level it sounded like you ment it on.

...enjoy your stay, totally platonic space-pall.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

. I like mindless entertainment, what can I say?
    good deal, you've come to the right place

I have been "out" since I was 14, so I would be what you'd call a "proper" lesbian. But I'm not proper in a general sense. I'm just gross. Oh and I'm not emo either. Although, I do have a mood disorder...so maybe that's the same thing? hehe. Thanks for the tip on BondageClown and his midgets. I'll be sure to keep my food locked away in my spaceship at all times.

heh, guess i sounded a bit of an ass, but these fashionable lesbians dont half boil my piss.

and i wasnt suggesting you were emo :P it was merely an observasion that most pretendy lesbians fall into that class.... something to do with not being able to deal with their emotions i imagine. goddamn fakers :P

BloodredProject2402's Avatar Senior Member

that too seams to be more and more evident flip.... refering to the faker part of what you said....

greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip
    heh, guess i sounded a bit of an ass, but these fashionable lesbians dont half boil my piss.

and i wasnt suggesting you were emo :P it was merely an observasion that most pretendy lesbians fall into that class.... something to do with not being able to deal with their emotions i imagine. goddamn fakers :P
    You're right. It drives me crazy and it makes dating harder than it already is. A lot of them just pretend to be bi because
    they know it's like a fantasy for a lot of guys for women to have
    sex with women...and I guess the other ones just are confused,
    which I personally don't understand. I've known it forever. I don't
    know how someone can't know what floats their boat. Shouldn't it just be a natural, instinctive thing ? I understand the whole denial thing when gay people are in the closet and pretend to be straight,
    but why would straight people pretend to be gay? I guess it's just that people will be who they're not because they think it's "cool" to be a minority-to be different, but if it's becoming such a trend...it's not a minority anymore. It's like they're trying to turn it into a club or something- just like any other label people throw around...goth/emo/raver...what the fuck ever. Then, of course there's even labels in the gay community. Butch, femme, androgenous, bulldyke, lipstick lesbian...and so on. People always try to be different by being the same, which doesn't make a damn bit of sense. But people do it anyway with everything. I'm sure I'm guity of it to a degree. It's not necessarily the desire to fit in, but the desire to know yourself. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else but it does to me, haha. Being multi-faceted creatures with many layers, even those who feel confident that they know who they are...it's just difficult to really know what it is that defines you exactly because you can't put it into words, even though people try so hard by making up labels and what not. We're not soup. We have way too many ingredients to put into one can. mmm soup

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Ahoy welcome aboard i once had to battle mutant zombies from space, i lost alot of good men that day

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

hello!

You're right. It drives me crazy and it makes dating harder than it already is. A lot of them just pretend to be bi because
    they know it's like a fantasy for a lot of guys for women to have
    sex with women...and I guess the other ones just are confused,
    which I personally don't understand. I've known it forever. I don't
    know how someone can't know what floats their boat. Shouldn't it just be a natural, instinctive thing ? I understand the whole denial thing when gay people are in the closet and pretend to be straight,
    but why would straight people pretend to be gay? I guess it's just that people will be who they're not because they think it's "cool" to be a minority-to be different, but if it's becoming such a trend...it's not a minority anymore. It's like they're trying to turn it into a club or something- just like any other label people throw around...goth/emo/raver...what the fuck ever. Then, of course there's even labels in the gay community. Butch, femme, androgenous, bulldyke, lipstick lesbian...and so on. People always try to be different by being the same, which doesn't make a damn bit of sense. But people do it anyway with everything. I'm sure I'm guity of it to a degree. It's not necessarily the desire to fit in, but the desire to know yourself. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else but it does to me, haha. Being multi-faceted creatures with many layers, even those who feel confident that they know who they are...it's just difficult to really know what it is that defines you exactly because you can't put it into words, even though people try so hard by making up labels and what not. We're not soup. We have way too many ingredients to put into one can. mmm soup

im glad im not the only one it pisses off, i dont really have an excuse for being pissed off, it just annoys me.

to quote pantera "The trend is dead!"

+ Reply to Thread