+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rollin cigarette chic

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default rollin cigarette chic

i roll smokes cus regular smokes are too pricey and i smoke like a chimney on a train full of recovering acoholics.

but i liketo be fancy withit sometimes if i can affordto. the wayim fancy ith it is i like to buy juicy jay papers. theyre these colorful rolling papers with flavors added into the gum-my personal fave is bubblegum cus i love bubblegum and they've got litle pink bubblesh on em-anyway, doyou like to make your rollies stand out in the ashtray? lol

Default Re: rollin cigarette chic

Those are funny papers. I used to like rolling big spliffs with the rainbow striped ones. They remind me of a carnival. Although, the flavored ones make me feel nauseous.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default Re: rollin cigarette chic

some of em do-i can barely taste the flavor myself but think it looks cool. my second fave is the candycane ones cus theyre all horrorpop striped. hella cool. they used to make ones called ron jeremy lick'n'rolls too with pics of nude chicies on em-i could use a spliff right about now though-lotta shit on my mind.

+ Reply to Thread