+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weird stuff your cat does.

Default Weird stuff your cat does.

1. Will charge empty soda boxes and push them into walls. Then he trys to crawl inside them, gets stuck, meows and walks around the house with a soda box stuck on his head.

This has happend twice.

2. Trys to crawl up and nest inside plastic house plants.

3. Anytime I walk down a hallway he bows up side ways like a halloween cat and runs sideways down the hallway away from me.

4. Sniffs and rolls on girls underwear.

5. Goes -nuts- for plastic bottle caps. He bats em around, chases them, carrys them in his mouth and lays down with them.

6. When im watching tv he'll saddle up behind me and rest his paws on the top of my head like it's an arm rest.

I could go on for awhile but I'll stop now lol.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: Weird stuff your cat does.

she plays fetch
    sleeps on my face
    she used to climb up to the top of the door frame and hang upside down
    loves cheese..hence her name: cheese
    only goes potty outside
    kicks my dogs' asses all the time

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

mine loves hopping onto the back of my computer chair while im sitting in it. she can only stay there for a few moments, being as its such a small area and cant really balance on it.

she also loves climbing on top of our computer monitors and having a look around. like things must be different somehow from the new height.

and, she is often so eager to be let outside in the early morning that she will bolt out as soon as we open the front door. not even giving us a chance to pull back the screen.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Loves eating pieces of plastic bags and throwing them up later on my floor. Good times.

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

My mums cat (Bob) will roll in the dirt and refuse to wash if she dosent pay enough attention to him.
    When I got my cat (Lirazel) Bob used to hiss at her, now she walks up to him and slaps him between the eyes.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

she:
    -plays fetch.
    -likes to sleep in a shoebox, and likes boxes in general.
    -loves green beans. if I am trimming them for dinner, I have to give her a few, or she will flat out steal them and is impossible to fight off.
    -likes cilantro, parsely, raspberry yogurt, cherry vanilla ice cream, and a bunch of other wierd shit.
    -watches TV
    -will let me put costumes on her and not fight me or even get upset. she has a pink shirt she loves.
    -is afraid of the outdoors.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    she:

-will let me put costumes on her and not fight me or even get upset. she has a pink shirt she loves.
    We need to hang out. I have a closet of about 20 costumes from Halloween clearances for her to try on. Does she fancy lobsters?

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    We need to hang out. I have a closet of about 20 costumes from Halloween clearances for her to try on. Does she fancy lobsters?
    PLEASE post pics of lobster cat.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    she loves seafood! lol.
    I have an elf costume that may be too big for her. you can have it if it is. she's pretty small she'd look cute as a lobster, haha.

1.) not exist

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

My cat is in constant attack mode. He's completely crazy. Now whether he thinks he's just playing or is actually out to kill me, only time will tell.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

The little one in the photo is a ninja cat. She's extremely agile. Can open doors and clear heights 10 times her size.

OEC

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

at my house my cats a blind dog

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Loves eating pieces of plastic bags and throwing them up later on my floor. Good times.
    my sister told me that the reason alot of cats - mine too - like to eat plastic bags, etc, is that fish oil is used in their manufacture. i have no idea if its true. one of my cats prefers to just rub against the pointy edges of bags.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Snowflake (RIP) in her later years...Im sure due to progressively going crazy... would sit and stare at water in her bowl. Then shed dip her paw in it and lick her paw off and continue for about 10 mins before she decided that it was easier to drink out of the bowl. Shed do the same with her food. Shed stand a legs length away then stretch her leg out and paw at her food, grab a piece with her paw and eat it out of her paw.

Then she started this crazy kick you in the face while you were sleeping thing. Shed sit there staring at you and keep kicking your face with her front paws.

She LOVED sauerkraut. Shed practically climb in my plate to get some.

Out of nowhere shed let out this alien like noise, like a low bellow that Ive never heard another cat make over and over and then freak out and run all over the place.

When Id go to bed, shed climb up and walk on you until you let her under the covers, then shed sleep in my armpit using my arm as a pillow.

I miss my cuddle buddy sooooo much. *cry*

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk
    My mums cat (Bob) will roll in the dirt and refuse to wash if she dosent pay enough attention to him.
    When I got my cat (Lirazel) Bob used to hiss at her, now she walks up to him and slaps him between the eyes.
    my mom's baby was named bob, too D:
    i named him when i was going through a "calling-everyone-bob" phase when i was about 13.
    my cats.. omg...
    kiara: climbs on me while i'm sitting on the toilet. like to lick my face like she's cleaning me. rides around on shoulders and won't let us put her down. eats dirt, probably an effect of being ill.
    fluffy: (my mom named him, not me!) loves to lick plastic bags. thank god he doesn't eat them -_-
    neko mimi: plays with rocks in the backyard. *omg! the rock's going to attack!* when we throw a toy for her, she goes nuts and flips around and shit. sooo cute. she's also a huge camera whore. every photoshoot, she gets into at least a few pictures.
    burrow: still thinks he's a kitten even though he's ginormous. tries to crawl in paper bags and boxes and stuff, can't fit. will sit in the doorway and scream at us in the living room. wtf, cat, just come in!
    i'm not even talking about sprite because he went away and i miss him D: he was my babies.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    PLEASE post pics of lobster cat.
    +1

homicidal_kiss's Avatar Random

cleans my crippled dog. it's so cute. she licks the puppy and flattens her fur down.

she also scratches the walls...and tries to climb them...for no apparent reason. she'll even take running jumps to get higher on the wall. lol

then she scoots on the floor like my dog. my dog is crippled and can't walk, so she scoots on the floor. she's super fast and adorable. she's going to hate when i finally get her a wheelchair. but, the cat noticed that the dog gets attention for being crippled, so she'll pull herself around while laying down to make it look like her legs are broken, too.

spyinxxx's Avatar Member

mine likes to play pc games she sits on my lap and tracks targets with me also she kneads really fluffy blankets she has a strange foot fetish too 0.o

Creepshow's Avatar i'll skin you alive.

my cat mufasa attacks socks, caps, and steals candy from a bowl we have so he can bat it around and then put it under the furnature.
    he likes to tear around the house randomly, and if he is on the recliner and me or mom walk past him he jumps up and smacks us.
    its great.
    hes also fat.
    which makes it even funnier.

lastly, if he is used to a window being open and then we shut it, he will try to jump up on the sill or though the window to the deck, and instead he runs into it and sinks to the floor to go sulk and hide underneath something.
    he also eats pretty much anything.

avant-gardener

My cat Opal likes to cram herself into tiny boxes. She will squeeze herself into them and stay there all day. Sometimes she'll cram herself into other tiny spaces, too, but boxes are her favorite.

Lately she's been really into bags. Because of Ike a lot of our stuff is in boxes and bags right now and she likes to climb into the bags. Even a big garbage bag, which doesn't seem healthy.

I have a bad cold right now and suddenly she wants to sleep on my chest. She will stay there for hours, until my partner comes to bed, at which point she moves to my feet. This is weird because ever since the hurricane she's been sleeping in a box of our clothes. She's never been a chest-sleeper before.

She loves human food, especially starchy things like french fries and bread.

Also, when she is playing, she hisses and spits at her toys. It is hilarious.

Cats are awesome. I don't have one, but my girlfriend does, so...

She only wants to eat what we're eating. Any cat food, luxerious or cheap, she'll eat a few times up to perhaps a week at most when it's new to her and then start neglecting unless she positively cannot find anything else to eat. So mostly she just cleans our dishes. Sometimes she'll eat whole ricecrackers one bit at a time if they're presented to her in edible chunks.

That thing cats do where they rub their head and neck against you (the direct translation from Dutch would be 'giving head', but that can't be it. xD), she'll do at the peak of a jump. If you hold your hand out in a rubbable way at, say, waist height she'll leap at it, give a sortof bumpy rub and generally smack into something she apparently hadn't been paying attention to in light of the more appealing rub-target. Also, after being left alone for a while, she'll start rubbing anything fresh to her environment. Like sticky, sugary donuts. She had a day job getting that off her ears and neck again.

Like some cats mentioned here she goes into weird fits once in a while, where she'll make odd noises and race about the house at top speed to launch herself meters through the air onto the bed. Generally she either bounces off or misses it entirely and ends up smacking into the wall behind it, dropping into the cleft between bed and wall. Then a few moments later she'll pop her head up and look around confused.

She likes to run around on sideways or upside-down surfaces, with her back on the floor. She'll be laying on her side or back, stick her claws out at a wall, bedside, or the bottom of the short-legged couch, then start running along whatever surface she has her legs on with her body dragging over the floor like a sort of sentient dust mob.

+ Reply to Thread