+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When was the last time you cried?

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default When was the last time you cried?

When did you last cry, and not just fill up or get teary, but really cry?

I mostly am interested in the guys' answers.... just cause most girls (well..the ones I know) cry on a regular basis cause of any number of reasons.

I ask b/c it occured to me today that I havent actually cried since I was a child. Even at funerals and shit.... wtf! I wanna cry.

Default Re: When was the last time you cried?

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    I mostly am interested in the guys' answers.... just cause most girls (well..the ones I know) cry on a regular basis cause of any number of reasons.
    Last time I cried was two years ago. Unless you count getting so angry that your eyes get wattery.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

About four years ago...My wife was having surgery, shortly after the birth of our son. And this ASSHOLE doctor comes to me in the waiting room, and informs me that it is much worse than they expected, and that my wife was in dire straights.

Long story ..short... The thought of losing my wife to some stupid surgery nearly destroyed me. So yeah... I cried like a baby.

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

It's been a while. Probably when I was a kid. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just hurt, physically hurt when I cry. My facial muscles contract and twitch, my neck muscles spasm, and I can't breathe. So I tend to avoid crying :p.

When I feel bad, I get quiet and motionless, not teary.

the bomb diggity, word

Actually, this morning.
    I was looking through the pictures on my computer and got to the section with pictures including my fiance.
    My fiance canceled the wedding 3 months ago and I haven't seen her sense. She did it over the phone while I was lying in a hospital bed (and had been for over a month).
    Seeing the picture this morning reminded my of how I felt with her....

This is probably the pansiest answer that you will get... I will from now on be known as a pansy... not cool enough to be a pirate or a ninja (it seems people on this board love the topic)

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

I don;t remember crying since my grammy died in a car accident and before that when i was a kid. I'm not a girl who cries i guess *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by peoplejudgeme
    Actually, this morning.
    I was looking through the pictures on my computer and got to the section with pictures including my fiance.
    My fiance canceled the wedding 3 months ago and I haven't seen her sense. She did it over the phone while I was lying in a hospital bed (and had been for over a month).
    Seeing the picture this morning reminded my of how I felt with her....

This is probably the pansiest answer that you will get... I will from now on be known as a pansy... not cool enough to be a pirate or a ninja (it seems people on this board love the topic)
    You're not a pansy. And the ninjas would be glad to have you.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

this past december when my grandpa died 1 week b4 christmas

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

my gandfather's funeral last month

the bomb diggity, word

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    You're not a pansy. And the ninjas would be glad to have you.
    Thanks.

Now to start sharpening my kitana!

I would have to say, it was and I can quote the date since the last day I cried freely, was on August 5, 1985, the day My Dad died. but since that day, I have only sweled up and shed a single tear for most anything else. the next time will be when My Mom goes, but I hope not for a long time to come.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

odd.....im trying to think of a time i actually did cry.....I cant think of any time. honestly. i dont cry much at all.......I always kinda middle ground between extremely happy and extremely pissed....hmph! Ill try harder to remember a time when i cried....just drawing a blank.

okay. I remember I cried alot whne I wa skid. mostly because of pain. my dad was a very abusive bastard who beat me and my sis and my mom and did worser things to my sis growing up. he once beat me so hard that I coulnt sit in my desk at school cus my butt was three shades purple and black....and i remember once he tryed teaching me multiplication by giving me candy if I got one right then whacking me on the back of the hands with ametal dog brush If I got it wrong...i remember going to bed that night with little splots of blood on the back of my hands.....and I cryed the day I was thrown into a boys home because my dad didnt want me as a child and threw me in there...I was 13 when that happened. I learned it better not to cry from then on out specially when you live in a group home full of section 8 gang members and some real sick puppies.

yeh. not much makes me cry nowadays but thinking back on it does remind me why I hate my father.
    oh and then there was the time when he tryed to teach me to ride a bike in the backyard and barrated me with tennis balls everytime I wobbled .
    I CURSE HIM TO THE GRAVE! there, im done.

Damn sorry to hear all that malcolm....i might have been still in prison for his death if it were me. Well the last time I cried....had a dream about my grandpa (who died) about a year ago.

he actually wanted me to kill him when I got older but only so I coul go to jail.
    thats wy im in arizona. he found a way to get rid of me from his site and not have to deal with me at the same time. ill be glad when hes dead. some people leave this world a little bit empty when they go. when he dies, it will be a whole lot happier.

Host's Avatar Member

a week ago, or so. happens more often than i'd like to admit. perhaps i'm just a chaotic person, and can't handle myself that well. mostly i cry because (i'm an easy to disapoint wuss who can't see another exit in many cases and) i'm unsatisfied with my own actions in important situations. getting dissed by and bitched about, by the ones i secretly care a lot about. i have somewhat of a split personality (me alone & and me in public), so i feel very misinterpreted, which leads to thus. thankfully, i can hold it untill i get to be alone, so no one needs to know ('cept for you guys ). i dunno, i guess it helps to get it all out, since i feel sort of releaved when it's over.

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

mon, tues and wed this week. it takes alot to make me cry and there was alot of bullshit happening this week.

had a boyfriend living with me and my family. he lied to us, used us and treated us all like shit. he never came home after work mon and was still missing until wed. i packed all his shit tues night and everything basically came to a head wed morning. he say all his stuff in a garbage bag tues nite and went and stayed at my brothers friends house and started spreading bullshit about my family being assholes. everyone around us decided it was there business and started picking sides alot thinking we were dicks for throwing him out. argh, i'm still pretty upset by it all.

wow. that sucks. youll find someone better.

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

sounds like someone i knew. dont even worry what everyone else says because eventually they will see him for who he really is and will look like complete asses.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

The day the music died. On another note, the Ninja-Pirate feud is all over "we can't fuck at myplace"

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    The day the music died. On another note, the Ninja-Pirate feud is all over "we can't fuck at myplace"

OEC
    Whaaaa?

Whaaaa?
    I can't post the name of the website here. Rhymes with myplace.

OEC

Well.....what? At the mydisgrace place, I'm Cheinara...so it would look like:

www.mydisgrace.com/cheinara/

Hint. Hint.

Well.....what? At the mydisgrace place, I'm Cheinara...so it would look like:

www.mydisgrace.com/cheinara/

i sent an add request

OEC

Hint. Hint.

I take that as you added me? ^_^ <3

I take that as you added me? ^_^ <3
    Yup. What was with that comment tho? haha.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    Yup. What was with that comment tho? haha.

OEC
    Oh, please. All those women! "omg u so hot olo"

Except they really didn't type like that. Lots of compliments from the ladies is what I'm saying.

today actualy I don't remember when did I cried before that... It was realy needed... After I didn't sleep for 40+ hours I got melancholic and a small thing was needed to turn me on crying... When that happened (fight with my mom) I cried out like for couple minutes or something,then went to sleep and after I waked up I had a hell of a day I think it's needed sometimes.... And I don't like to hide my emotions so when that happends it happends.
    Laught is healthy.... Is crying too?

+ Reply to Thread