+ Reply to Thread

Thread: andros, the estonian dog boy

Exiled

Default andros, the estonian dog boy

"the autorities reported an hairy boy, andros, living with dogs, he has been neglected at 3 months of living and the dogs raised him since then, he eventualy developed the hair so he can feel related to his dog friends, the veterinarian says he is healt is general OK but worms must be removed from the anus and ears"

i just wondering what do you think about it, in the news today

exile

Default Re: andros, the estonian dog boy

there was a similar case in Ireland.

the boy decided to develop dog hair after the authorities refused to give him worming tablets free of charge.

He then went on to have a successful career as a racing dog on the tracks.
    At 28 inches tall, 68 pounds and with a beautiful fawn coat, its estimated that he was worth in excess of $90000 before he was trapped and mutilated in the Totalisator Machine ( A computerized system that records amounts wagered, prints tickets for bettors, calculates odds and displays them on screens throughout a race track), It is unclear whether or not he was trying to fix the race results but he is remembered warmly by the Irish and British public to this day.

He was fond of biscuits.

Exiled

i understand.
    the life is hard in estonia, unemployed parents abusively drink, the small boys often are neglected , many of this cases comes out in this days sadly i think, we must think about it

exile

Quote Originally Posted by brucellosis
    i understand.
    the life is hard in estonia, unemployed parents abusively drink, the small boys often are neglected , many of this cases comes out in this days sadly i think, we must think about it
    ahh i see.

You're interested in the socio-economic implications of Andros the estonian dog boy?

Exiled

i see. there is the hard life in estonia and russia for the dog boys, most of them, after rescued from the street ,in some years later they return to the wild life, since they cant speak the human language and preffer comunicate with dogs, and not even be able to make the feces inside of the toilet, they never reached such skills and so they have to be thrown of the orpanage house

+ Reply to Thread