+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it ultimate cyberfreedom to enjoy World Cup with cam girls?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Is it ultimate cyberfreedom to enjoy World Cup with cam girls?

Is it just me or is there something delightfully meta about cam girls one can share World Cup enthusiasm with? I can't decide if this means technology is awesome or the apocalypse is upon us.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Default Re: Is it ultimate cyberfreedom to enjoy World Cup with cam girls?

Well, being that I'm American, which basically equates to not watching one game of the World Cup, I'd have to say, at least it gives me something else to look at. To answer the question...Superior awesomeness!

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

haha it'd be better if they were fans of specific countries. I love futbol. Have watched parts of every game. I need the passion for my favored teams.

Once every four years... So happy US made it out of the 1st group! Even better that it sticks a thumb in the eye of the soccer establishment...

Basketball is actually my main sport though... Anyone know who won the NBA finals...? I didn't have time to watch those two boring teams. (Just hating, pay no attention...)

Register666's Avatar The Hunted

For us in germany the FIFA World Cup seems to be more interesting than to have sex or go out make party!
    There was a Survey 3 weeks before the WC started and over 82% of the Germans (respondent ages: between 18 and 58) said "Yes!" to not having Sex while the WC is!!! To me it's unbelievable so much people feel More for soccer than for having intimate fun!!!
    But at last I gotta tell you that I watch the WC too - I'm a big Soccer Fan but to decide "Having Sex or Watching Soccer" I can't say anything - it's absurd to ask I think!!

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

It has been a fascinating cup. I watched the last 15 minutes of Slovakia v. Italy. Amazing. Very unpredictable this year. Looking forward to some great matches over the weekend.

+ Reply to Thread