athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

Default So ... Rockwulf...

I gotta know...
    You hate the scene
    You hate the people
    You hate the clothes
    You hate the music
    You hate most of the people here...

So, why are you here? Other than to be a troll and try to be the biggest asshole to everyone?

I'm truly trying to figure out where you stand... how you fit into this little puzzle of life, and web of this board...

Because to me... It honestly seems like you are only around because you have nothing better to do than attempt (and epically fail) on insulting anyone you get a chance to...

Bedlamite

Default Re: So ... Rockwulf...

Haha! I can bet he'll be laughing out loud while reading this because he just did what makes him happy.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Haha! I can bet he'll be laughing out loud while reading this because he just did what makes him happy.
    What? Be a flaming, wanna-be know-it-all troll who has no life?

Honestly, I really want to know what he is attempting to bring to the community. Every single post I've ever read from him has either been flame, trolling, or just downright asshole. Sorry, I prefer it when all community members are constructive at least PART of the time....

I like Rockwulf. Hes an important part of the board because sometimes everyone needs to get told they're a giant fag. If everyone was just endlessly polite and accepting of everything others said..then we'd have a pretty boring fantasy world here.

lol, but yeah when I imagine rockwulf I get the image of the most stereotypical macho guy in my head, thats just the image he puts off to me.

I don't think everyone has to act polite to each other.

But there's a huge difference between disagreeing with something because it's how you feel, and disagreeing with someone for the soul purpose of being a total dickhead.

And no, allah, I know this isn't *******. I have no problem with people who act different than I, nor do I have a problem with people who have different views on everything, I DO however have a problem who only EVER attacks other people, just to get a rise, cause problems, and have no other purpose in life to than to trash people.

Sorry, but there's a reason why I don't even assocate with meat-headded, macho asshole types, and it's because they bring nothing to the conversation other than "You're gay" "You're stupid" and "Because I said so" with no substantiation other than that.

I doubt he antagonises us because he hates us. I imagine it'd be more because he enjoys it.

Also, he's occasionally funny, and adds pluriformity. If there weren't any meathead macho assholes around, who would I antagonise? Except BP?

But enough about the barbarian, let's talk about you. You seem (at least this week) rather quick to take things as attacks, or at least disagreeable arguments, and defend yourself by pointing out something you think is wrong in what the offending party said or their general behaviour. I noticed this when I was poking light-hearted - complimentary, even - fun at you in the vampyre thread. And I don't mind, I know it's just communication failure, but are you alright? Is something stressing you out?

Ha ha ha. Dr. Khill on the move

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    But enough about the barbarian, let's talk about you. You seem (at least this week) rather quick to take things as attacks, or at least disagreeable arguments, and defend yourself by pointing out something you think is wrong in what the offending party said or their general behaviour. I noticed this when I was poking light-hearted - complimentary, even - fun at you in the vampyre thread. And I don't mind, I know it's just communication failure, but are you alright? Is something stressing you out?
    I do agree that there's communication failure on the internet in general. Without "/sarcasm" tags, it's pretty hard to tell when someone is goofing around and when someone is blatantly attacking you.

There are very few things that I truly take to heart, and one of them was the comment you made about me looking young. The reason I originally was offended by the way you put it, was moreso because of the words you chose. Being in the adult industry, I really don't want to be associated w/ an underager in any way, shape or form. It makes things extremely difficult, and would bring unwanted attention to my line of work, as I would constantly be investigated for "CP"... (pretty easy to figure out what that is by the topic at hand.)

After I realized that you were just playing around, I was fine. My issue with Rockwulf is that you never get the hint that he's just "fucking around"... You get an honest feeling that he's being a dick to personally attack anyone he doesn't agree with.

I have taken this into note, and try to turn it around on him (at least when it's at me)..... Hoping, that maybe, one of these times, he'll finally back the fuck off and quit trying so hard to be the biggest dick on the forum.

I really enjoy it here, and love being a part of this community, but when I feel every single time I say anything, or do anything, he's right there, being a jerk, I really don't feel like I should be here. I don't expect people to kiss my ass, but I don't expect them to be downright assholes for no reason other than to be one.

As I said before, disagreeing with someone's opinions because you have a valid argument doesn't bother me in the least. Debate is fun, and honestly helps me to understand different points of view of a variety of topics. But when your only opposing debate always involves pointing out how much you think the person is worthless or stupid, etc, it makes the disagreeances quickly turn from a learning aspect to a high school mud slinging contest. I left high school (partially) because of those reason.

p.s. I'm always stressed LOL. But such is the life of the breadwinner in the household when money is tight, and you have a 2 1/2 year old demon child XD

Quote Originally Posted by athenahollow
    I do agree that there's communication failure on the internet in general. Without "/sarcasm" tags, it's pretty hard to tell when someone is goofing around and when someone is blatantly attacking you.

After I realized that you were just playing around, I was fine. My issue with Rockwulf is that you never get the hint that he's just "fucking around"... You get an honest feeling that he's being a dick to personally attack anyone he doesn't agree with.

I have taken this into note, and try to turn it around on him (at least when it's at me)..... Hoping, that maybe, one of these times, he'll finally back the fuck off and quit trying so hard to be the biggest dick on the forum.

I really enjoy it here, and love being a part of this community, but when I feel every single time I say anything, or do anything, he's right there, being a jerk, I really don't feel like I should be here. I don't expect people to kiss my ass, but I don't expect them to be downright assholes for no reason other than to be one.
    You get a feeling about what he means. Yeah, that's how taking offense seems to work in people a lot; someone may tell you something that, purely by the meaning conveyed in it, doesn't disagree with you at all - but if you feel they mean it wrong it registers as an attack, and becomes insulting. The notorious difference between a black guy and a white guy saying '******'.

I suppose it comes down to a psychological function that registers social disapproval of intensities that may in the past have warned of impending physical assault - explaining the fight-or-flight reaction triggered neurally - that runs on a deeper level than the one on which we process communicated concepts.

Still, it is passed on through the conceptual layer, and therein lies a choice for the recipient, because on that level we have the freedom to interpret and define things as we see fit. The obvious assumption when someone like Rockwulf says something to you that might be offensive is that you have to 'figure out' whether he 'means it' as an attack or not; this seems to make sense, as our minds make that distinction and we're naturally curious to things that pertain ourselves. But I don't think that distinction exists nearly as clearly in the mind of the speaker, and insofar as it does it is really entirely irrelevant to the recipient as an individual when no actual threat of physical force lies behind it.

Acknowledging this - or even just the inherent ambiguity and subjectivity of words or internet communication, take your pick - you can come to the conclusion that 'how is do they mean it?' isn't a useful/relevant question at all. I mean, why would you want to take your cue for feeling bad from the jackass trying to make it happen? Not asking yourself on purpose whether something 'is' an insult already avoids some instances of potential offense, and once you get comfortable with the belief that it doesn't matter you'll even slowly stop wondering intuitively, allowing you avoid most of this silly primal 'insulted' state that doesn't do you any good even if it's accurate.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I gotta know...
    You hate the scene
    You hate the people
    You hate the clothes
    You hate the music

So, why are you here? Other than to be a troll and try to be the biggest asshole to everyone?

I'm truly trying to figure out where you stand... how you fit into this little puzzle of life, and web of this board...

Because to me... It honestly seems like you are only around because you have nothing better to do than attempt (and epically fail) on insulting anyone you get a chance to...

HAHAHAHAA!!!!!! THIS! This is why!

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Johnny, give this man his prize.

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

i think it's all done in fun... someone has to be "that guy"....

I gotta know...
    You hate the scene
    You hate the people
    You hate the clothes
    You hate the music

Hey sweetheart, when you get done flushing all that sand from your vagina, you wanna tell me where I said I hate any of those things? Don't worry, I'll wait.

Example 1:

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    I don't think it's any more stupid than "goth" or "industrial" but then again I've never been much for club joinin'
    Example 2:

Speaking as, what seems to be the head of this "bunch of jerks", we also think "goths" are dumb too.

And you like newer metallica... that's gotta count for some kind of bad karma
    heh

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

i got nuthin against rockwolf, but this thread is fantastic

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I'm just glad it's not me.

Example 1:
    Example 2:

And you like newer metallica... that's gotta count for some kind of bad karma
    heh
    In neither one of those examples did I mention hating anyone or anything.

If anything, I'd think it was you that's doing all the hating, thinking I'm going to have bad karma for the music I listen to. And irrationally starting call-out threads about people...

No, the facts speak for themselves.

New Metallica sucks gopher cum out of arseholes of dead pigeons. And despite the lame excuses rockwulf made in that other thread it has nothing to do with old Metallica. New Metallica just sucks all on it's own. It's it's own universe of suck.

And therefore the gods have decreed: Rockwulf is faggimus maximus.

Plus Tucker Max threw him off his bus after sexual molesting Rockwulf.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    No, the facts speak for themselves.

New Metallica sucks gopher cum out of arseholes of dead pigeons. And despite the lame excuses rockwulf made in that other thread it has nothing to do with old Metallica. New Metallica just sucks all on it's own. It's it's own universe of suck.

And therefore the gods have decreed: Rockwulf is faggimus maximus.

Plus Tucker Max threw him off his bus after sexual molesting Rockwulf.
    Haha, well to be acurate, nowdays it's " old to mid-Metallica" that I like, since their last 2 albums were garbage.

And yeah, that's exactly how that Tucker Max thing happend. You got me.

In neither one of those examples did I mention hating anyone or anything.

If anything, I'd think it was you that's doing all the hating, thinking I'm going to have bad karma for the music I listen to. And irrationally starting call-out threads about people...
    Actually, I thought they were surprisingly good examples. 'Hate' was a strong claim, but a general pronounced dislike more than covers the essence of it; your counter is just semantics and a red herring.

S> popcorn +3 666k and two dragon balls (freshly neutered)

Bedlamite

Don't worry Miss Athena, I'm with you, even if Raza is trying to teal deer, and Rocka is turning up his tired old trolling memes. Srsly, Sand in the Vagina? You know what? Bashing your blunted intellect against everything resulting in occasional funny doesn't always mean you should always be bashing. You're more tiresome and unfunny than I am, and that takes a great deal of effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    Actually, I thought they were surprisingly good examples. 'Hate' was a strong claim, but a general pronounced dislike more than covers the essence of it; your counter is just semantics and a red herring.
    Sure, I might dislike this or that. But I'm not the one starting specific threads bashing it.

Why does little miss whatsherface get to bash me for not being like her, when that's the exact thing she's complaining about?

I think that whole "Janurary 5th-most-stressful-bitch-day" is for the whole month. Everybody seems so on edge lately, even from people that seemed to never be.

I've also noticed that of lately, there's been some people who have seemed to try and copy Rocks personality, because he usually does get laughs for being an ass.

Liking industrial, goth, ebm, deathrock, punk etc, isn't a requirement to be here. At least the last I looked it wasn't.

I remember Rock's first couple of posts on here when he first came. He was pretty nice to everyone, and took critique well (when he was posting his 3D projects). So that pretty much kills the trolling idea.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him because he is an ass now (or maybe always was, but never showed it), but he's not an ass all the time. He has his moments.

CENTIPEDES IN MY VAGINA??!!????!!!

Why does little miss whatsherface get to bash me for not being like her, when that's the exact thing she's complaining about?
    I think she's complaining about the centipedes in your vagina dude.

You big fuckin' pussy.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Rock sometimes channels the fratboy dude who wanders into the Goth club looking bro like to bang those hottie chicks in the PVC yo

but as previously mentioned, I don't clock him as being like that.

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

I like rockwulf. I find it entertaining to see a complete douchebag doing what he does best.

Sure, I might dislike this or that. But I'm not the one starting specific threads bashing it.
    No, you start posts instead. Which is a good way to keep critical attention low, mind, but otherwise kinda the same.

I mean, I see where you're coming from. There may not be an obvious reason for you to have picked this forum if you've no real positive interest in goth and punk and all that, but you obviously enjoy it enough to come back and still feel like expressing your feelings on stuff when it comes up - even if it's not what you came here to tell us. And frankly, for us to backtrack and argue by process of elimination that you supposedly don't have a good reason to want to come here is absurd, as your presence proves the contrary inductively.

Tolerance gets kinda funny when you get into tolerating intolerance. Meta-hypocrisy and all that yada yada; I've been accused of tealing deer once already, so I'll spare you the philosophical details.

Doesn't matter much so long as you're both just talking, though. Doesn't really affect anything, doesn't require a 'solution'.

You really like that italics button Raza. Lol.

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    I remember Rock's first couple of posts on here when he first came. He was pretty nice to everyone, and took critique well (when he was posting his 3D projects). So that pretty much kills the trolling idea.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him because he is an ass now (or maybe always was, but never showed it), but he's not an ass all the time. He has his moments.
    I think thats precisely why the seeming drastic change in attitude, and strong tendency to stab with trolly poisoned stilettos at 'wounded' members of the fourm is worth pointing out. Rock seems to have moved from a hard edged and opinionated member of the community, to being a rabid dog.

Its more than worth wondering aloud whyfor. ^_^

When it comes down to it, I just really enjoy finding someone who takes themselves entirely too seriously and just laughing right in their stupid face. It really fucks up their day but everyone else seems to get a kick out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    I think thats precisely why the seeming drastic change in attitude, and strong tendency to stab with trolly poisoned stilettos at 'wounded' members of the fourm is worth pointing out. Rock seems to have moved from a hard edged and opinionated member of the community, to being a rabid dog.

Its more than worth wondering aloud whyfor. ^_^
    Exactly. I used to laugh at his posts. And lately, Rock, you've been doing whatever you possibly can to piss off as many people, or at least hold absolutely NO REGARD to anything but your own attitude or at least how many people you make laugh. Which is fine, when you aren't obviously bashing other people here JUST to get the laughs.

This is where my problem comes in.

When it comes down to it, I just really enjoy finding someone who takes themselves entirely too seriously and just laughing right in their stupid face. It really fucks up their day but everyone else seems to get a kick out of it.
    You'd be a great host for the Tool Academy on VH1.

Chiqadee's Avatar Member

I like Rockwulf. It's people like himself that make me feel good. When people hate on stuff it is thier way of giving you attention without actually doing it directly. They save face that way. Any time I see he puts down something or doesn't like I know that it must be good for him to take time out to hate on it. (Or dislike, put down or whatever). After his first couple of comments on the subject I then skip the rest. It does become redundent after awhile.
    So Rockwulf, keep hatin (or whatever word you want to use). I found some really cool things because of you.

FREE ROCKWULF!!!

Good for him for saying whatever he wants to...and good for Athena for calling him out when she thought it was too much. You need some disagreement and discord to drive conversation. If you guys just sat around agreeing with eachother this shit would be extremely boring, like a church social.

Gertrude: "I don't know about you guys, but I just love the Savior."
    Ester: "Oh my yes, I also love Jesus"
    Opal: "I couldn't fail to disagree with you more...Jesus is wonderful"
    Gerty: "I'm not really fond of that Satan, though"
    Ester: "Oh my no. Satan is very bad."
    Opal: "You girls couldn't be more right...the devil is very wicked"
    Gertrude: "More tea, Dearies?"
    Ester: "Oh my yes, Earl Grey is the best."
    Opal: "I am in total agreement...this tea is divine."

I could go on with this forever, but I'm sure you guys all got bored and stopped reading it after the first two lines as you would probably stop reading/posting on this forum if everyone got along all the time. The above drama would definitely have been better if Rockwulf was there to call Gertrude a slack-cunted old hag (which she IS!) and Opal a sex starved old bitch (which she is NOT!...see he might not always be right, but he makes this forum more fun).

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I <3 Rockwulf.

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Liking industrial, goth, ebm, deathrock, punk etc, isn't a requirement to be here. At least the last I looked it wasn't.

I listed that as ONE of the reasons... not ALL. There are several reasons. I also listed that he seems to dislike a lot of us regulars.

And I agree, he's not an ass ALL the time, but lately it has certainly gone from around 35% to closer to 85%. And it's not even funny stuff. It's just downright dickish, for no reason other than to be a dick. And to be honest, that's a shitty reason to me. I'm not telling him he has to be like me, but seriously, Rock, why do you have to be such a dick all the time?

You used to be funny with comments, and now they are either downright libelous or just fucking mean for the sake of being mean?

That's all I'm really asking.

I listed that as ONE of the reasons... not ALL.
    Well, that's because Rock has a hard time finding good clothes, and I can understand the scene one..because it sucks lately anyway! Everyone who wants to be unique is a carbon copy of the guy across the bar. :p

I just got done editing 150 galleries of people, and shit, after a point they all started looking like exactly the same person, to where I actually had to stop and compare in Lightroom if they really were a different person, or if I was putting them all under the same name.

I also listed that he seems to dislike a lot of us regulars.
    He probably doesn't hate the regs. He probably does hate how some of the regs are currently acting, so he speaks up about it, just like you are with this thread, but he does it in his own way.

Even Jax said in her tribute thread, that it's not the same as it used to be. But hell, I'm not the same I used to be years back either. People change, maybe Rock hates that. Just like he hates finding pants.

Plus, does it count if he's been one of the regs for 3 1/2 years now? That's a long time for a -troll- to stick around under the bridge...although I do recall a Cheshire issue a few years back...

But anyway, there really isn't a need for this thread IMO. It's just like a anti "tribute" thread for the models. I know I personally would rather have someone speak to me privately about the issues they are having, instead of airing it out in a public forum. We can't possibly make a new thread for every asshole that ever comes here or changes to be one. It would get redundant and pointless.

But who knows..maybe Rock helps old ladies across the street, buys that person in a club sitting by themselves a drink, or helps homeless strays find a new home....
    .....I didn't say I believed myself either, but it *could* happen.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

You used to be funny with comments, and now they are either downright libelous or just fucking mean for the sake of being mean?

that's how i felt when his attacks were directed at me.
    this is how i see it: he's the official board douche. just argue back at him to stoke his fire (or whatever) and enjoy the ride.

+ Reply to Thread