Thread: Headshot for MistressJ

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Default Headshot for MistressJ

Here you go. My headshot!

Default Re: Headshot for MistressJ

lol! thats fucking funny..

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

That's it! You have star potential! I can see you playing an empty headed character who is emotionally distant and transparent!!!

OH I am from the San Francisco Bay Area, by the way, Mill Valley, Tiburon, ever go there?

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    OH I am from the San Francisco Bay Area, by the way, Mill Valley, Tiburon, ever go there?
    I grew up there.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    I grew up there.
    Oh my god! Did you ever go hiking on Mt. Tamalpais? Hang out at the Bus Depot in downtown Mill Valley? Ever go to Cascade Falls or walk down Cascade Drive?

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Oh my god! Did you ever go hiking on Mt. Tamalpais? Hang out at the Bus Depot in downtown Mill Valley? Ever go to Cascade Falls or walk down Cascade Drive?
    For a while I lived like three blocks up from the bus depot, on the main street that went up to the park and the library, kinda just above that italian restaurant. Before that, I lived up in the hills deep in Tam Valley.

I am FROM Tam Valley!! What street? I lived on Northern Avenue, 534 Northern Avenue, right near Shorline Highway.. What street did you live on in Tam Valley? The hills that overlooked Muir Beach? Did you ever walk to Muir Beach from the hills?

I know that Italian restaurant what is that street up to the library, La Ginestra, that's the Italian restaurant!!! Oh my god!!!

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

That's it! You have star potential! I can see you playing an empty headed character who is emotionally distant and transparent!!!
    Why, thanks! that's exactly what I was tyring to portray in that image. But, I am getting new headshots done in January. Email me if you want a copy of one.

Alas, it's been a few years since I've had the opportunity to visit that area. Before, I had time to go but no way to get there. Now, I can get there, but no time to go. It's beautiful country though. Hopefully soon i will be able to visit again.

+ Reply to Thread