+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kiefer Sutherland Stars in Mirrors Movie

Default Kiefer Sutherland Stars in Mirrors Movie

In the forthcoming Mirrors movie, Kiefer Sutherland plays Ben Carson. Ben Carson is a burned out ex-cop with a drinking problem, forcibly retired over a bad shooting, and alienating his family with his rage. I guess Alexandre Aja, the writer/director of The Hills Have Eyes, is, like me, a 24 fan too. Kiefer Sutherland is not battling terrorists in Mirrors, however, but evil forces who use mirrors as entryways to our world.

He goes to work in a haunted old department store where the previous night watchman may have met a disturbing demise. I would usually post the redband trailer for one of our advertisers here and assume that a Blue Blood audience is well able to handle a little gore. But Mirrors is actually a very grisly movie, so I've posted the standard teaser above. You can view a gallery of pictures from the Mirrors movie in the gallery section. The less faint of heart can view the good stuff after the jump below.
    Read the full article

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Kiefer Sutherland Stars in Mirrors Movie

.... So, what? When the evil mirror-people do something to themselves, it happens to the real-world people?

I don't have sound on this computer, so I couldn't tell...

Either way, looks freaky as HELL.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Kiefer Sutherland Stars in Mirrors Movie

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZ
    .... So, what? When the evil mirror-people do something to themselves, it happens to the real-world people?

I don't have sound on this computer, so I couldn't tell...

Either way, looks freaky as HELL.

That's what I got from the trailer. Definitely oogie.

+ Reply to Thread