+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NYE plans!

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

Default NYE plans!

Some friends and I have decided to stay away from clubbing this NYE. Instead we are going to an adult arcade called "Dave & Busters". Its cool if you like video games. I dont, but they have a bar and resturant that I can occupy myself with in the meantime.
    Happy New Year everyone!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: NYE plans!

Dave and Busters is good, restaurant service usually sucks though

Adult arcade? What is adult about it, the bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    Adult arcade? What is adult about it, the bar?
    yep. and its not really invaded by children ages 8-18

Xochitl's Avatar Senior Member

Dave & Buster's was a good time when I went awhile back. I have to admit it is fun to get shwilly and play skee ball. Have a safe & fun NYE.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I've only been to D&B once, I think, but my only real memory of it is getting the cheese burger pizza and being horrified that they covered it in pickles! They were really pissy about taking it back too, but the games were fun! I love good arcades.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

cheeseburger pizza is really weird stuff... pickles... ew hahaa!!
    yeah... i dunno for sure whats going on for us tonight... i might just stop by a little party-like gathering at my ex's place... bring the baby to meet everyone... thats probably about it.

babys first hangover! ahhaa..

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Well I hope everyone has fun.

This is new years for me. : /
    I'm just spending it sitting here haha. How lame am I

My mother and father dont want me going out because its new years. Its lame.

I'll probably go out later anyway haha

Last night was a lot of fun! Actually Racci Shay was there hanging out too!

Much drunken fun was had.

Saucy Pirate Wench

And here I stayed home instead of going to Atlanta. *snaps fingers* I resolve to party hearty next year!

S

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

thats one perverted giraffe...

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

I thought you were going to Florida...? Fuckers should've stayed in Amsterdam with me!!!

I know, it would have been much more fun. Did you get a hooker?
    I hope the weather got better for you!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by kellie
    I know, it would have been much more fun. Did you get a hooker?
    I hope the weather got better for you!
    From your pictures, it looks like Atlanta was pretty damn fun

Here's a long explanation of what I got up to NYE from what I emailed to a friend. It's an entertaining story and recommended read for all.

NOTE: I do not advocate the use of drugs and it was a first for me. Each to their own (unless you're preaching about not doing them - generally don't like preachers).

Before hand though:

Cranchor = local metal/alternative pub
    The Ed = Adelaide's gay/lesbian pub
    Necromancy = our only gothic club (once a month) unless you're counting the 'other' one night thing which is going completely under

"K. NYE for me is this long and convaluted story that involves me beginning the night wearing bright red lipstick, purple eye shadow, mascara and eye liner, spiky black hair, a black gothic straight jacket, jet black straight leg jeans and a pair of Demonia boots riding to my knee.

I was holding a park outside the ed for the bouncer (know everyone there through the servo), got hit by a car, well, ran over both my feet cause i stepped out the way (as I punched in his passenger window .. fucker was actually going to kill me). Got some free beer for that, confused some lesbian chicks .. "oh .. my .. god .. there's a straight guy in here that looks unbelievably camp and doesn't care that he's the only straight guy at a table of 9 gay people" .. confused them more when i was flirting with the glassy hehehehe. Don't mind most people there but some people get really edgy .. not too sure why, I'm there twice a week for knock offs!

Went to Necromancy, the Worldsend, Necrmancy then to the Cranchor where I ended up hooking up with two girls as NYE kicked over (by this point I was high as a kite on E), hooked up with a guy (which was a first) and then was dancing like a moron. Some skinhead fuck on the dance floor grabbed my hand, called me a "fag" and then butted a ciggy out on my palm. I smacked him one and then a mate knocked him the fuck out.

Outside, leaving with the guy I'd hooked up with and one of the girls as well (was set for a good night hehe) I accidentally thought I'd broken up a punker couple, which was a downer cause they were awesome. Inside was chatting to Susie and her boy Chris, and I was flipping on E and asked Chris to calm me, so he grabbed water, was talking me through it etc. then outside I said thanks and if you need anything I can hook it up. Susie just started flipping there and then. XXX damned straight edgers.

Walked down rundle street, the mall and the west end to necro. Before I'd got to the end of the mall I began chatting to a girl walking who looked in pain and a bit pissed, in my high state I was telling her stories (at a million miles an hour and looking camp as hell) before I asked why she was so pissed. "My shoes are fucking killing me!" So I asked if her fucking huge bag was what she always carried and she replied yes, so I suggested something (thankyou Josie for this tip) in carrying a pair of thongs in it for walking. Scored me another hook up haha so we made out a little with this other guy and girl watching before continuing on our merry way.

Hindley street I was met another friend Sally who I've had a crush on for a while, so chatting to her about NYE I decided to give her a NYE kiss .. which turned into about ten minutes of pashing on the side of the road .. once again with two people in tow .. each this time haha so we had four onlookers.

Finally got to Necro where we found some more people and piled into a cab. So there's two guys and three girls total heading somewhere, all I knew was it was a fun cab ride. At the end when we arrived in whatever hideously far from the city suburb it was, the cabby turns and goes to us "have sex young ones, enjoy tonight! I don't care, you many girls, you may like guys, you all have fun tonight! Enjoy yourselves." Best cabby ever, probably enjoyed the show.

I'll leave details of the rest of the night but waking up was painful and I had a long bloody walk to the train station and then from the station in the city to my car.

Best call of the night was this at my shop on the way out cause I got water. "Is that you Daniel? Jesus! You're off your fucking chops ain't ya?!" .. next day when I finally got back .. same guy had started another shift "Fucking hell, you're still off your chops and you look like shit!"

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    thats one perverted giraffe...
    Where do you purchase said wonderful giraffe?

I don't know how to edit the post I've already made so I've got to post pics here.

Sorry for putting so many posts on the thread btw haha. I'll get used to the forum

+ Reply to Thread