+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I found this article to be very interesting. The good news for me

Default I found this article to be very interesting. The good news for me

Hello..! My name is Violet.!
    I am new to this forum and I am really excited about this Discussion and would love any kind of guidance.
    I hope someone can help me with this question that I have..I found this article to be very interesting.
    The good news for me...Who is a moderator of this topic..??
    If anyone has any info. on this subject , recipies are also welcome, I would greatly appreciate a reply at 'violetgorman'@'yourwebpublic.org'

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Default Re: I found this article to be very interesting. The good news for me

Interesting nickname. 92,000 matches, most of them for forums with an unused account. Either you're addicted to pressing buttons marked "Register" or your PC is sleeping around.

As to recipies, I'd suggest:-

Pork shoulder, minced
    Ham, minced
    and a little dash of salt to taste.

=/

Isnt there a way to implement a "type what code you see" when registering to keep the bots away *_*

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

BB does, but it's never 100% foolproof. Without captcha on the registration page BB would have hundreds of spammers a week.

With image-based captcha the constant weakness is the way the image is created - the container form has to pass an encrypted key to the image creating program, and if you know how that key is decoded (maybe it's a standard feature of the site) a script can often calculate back to the answer. It makes automated signup far more difficult for the amateur spammer but nothing's 100% uncrackable.

+ Reply to Thread