+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jake

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Jake

Early this morning I found out my friend and brother, Jake, had passed away. Jake had recently fallen off the wagon and died of a heroin overdose. I mention this here to remind everyone to take care of themselves, their loved ones, and to pursue their dreams. All too often, we who choose the path less traveled will face these harsh realities. I would like to thank everyone here for their contributions and hope that you continue to chart your own paths. What may seem as an expansion of mind and soul may well be the death of body.

I want and will accept no condolences, nor do I wish this to be a thread about drugs. It is never just about drugs. Life is the ultimate value and I ask only that you take the time to cherish all you have and to fulfill your greatest aspirations. I write this only as a release. In many ways, we must speak for those who no longer can. There is no glamour in dying young. My dreams are being realized only as one who survived

Farewell my brother.

OEC

Default Re: Jake

damn... must be hard to see that around... I've lost couple friends too (whole my generation actualy), some of them died, some of them stoped with shit, some even began again. I don't even care anymore and I've become deff to all stories as I learned to watch my ass first. Only that's hard for me is that lot of smart kids fall everyday not even knowing what is happening to them.
    I was lucky (unlucky too) and I saw what it can do early in my family and became aware of danger... so I never tryed it actualy.... only drug I never wanted to try....

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i've delt with a few coke deaths here..............i won't add more(as per your request).............

be responsible people,life is hard to live,and easy to end..........

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    i've delt with a few coke deaths here..............i won't add more(as per your request).............

be responsible people,life is hard to live,and easy to end..........
    I've dealt with a few now from heroin. It's never totally a surprise. I've noticed that a lot of times the overdose will happen when someone gets off for awhile then goes back and does the same dose (as in this case). I think a lot of times they just don't want to be here anymore. I'm just kinda stunned to be seeing another one. It'd been years.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    damn... must be hard to see that around... I've lost couple friends too (whole my generation actualy), some of them died, some of them stoped with shit, some even began again. I don't even care anymore and I've become deff to all stories as I learned to watch my ass first. Only that's hard for me is that lot of smart kids fall everyday not even knowing what is happening to them.
    I was lucky (unlucky too) and I saw what it can do early in my family and became aware of danger... so I never tryed it actualy.... only drug I never wanted to try....
    Heroin is the most difficult drug to get off. I doubt anyone does it intact. Glad I never went down that road.

OEC

+ Reply to Thread