+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So I have been busy.. Did ya miss me?

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default So I have been busy.. Did ya miss me?

Ok, so i am biting my fingers down to the quick.. STILL NO BABY... I finally got me a Utilikilt, and I am way happy...

The family is getting along great right now, we have decided to homeschool the children, so I have been scouring Snohomish county for free educational stuff.. Which reminds me, you guys should check out the homeschooling laws.. they are crazy funny...

For example, inorder to homeschool here in WA, we have to have a letter of Intent filled out, but we don't have to give it to anyone, also a teacher-certified person or someone with college 45 credits has to give the kids a performance test every year, but the results are for our use only... LOL.. makes yo wonder...

Been working so much, I don't know what day it is... (BTW, if you wanna see why I have been gone.. Daddysreviews.com is the reason, it is the main website that I had to put my life on hold for.

That is all for now.. soon to come a little bit at a time...

Default Re: So I have been busy.. Did ya miss me?

-pictures Utilikilt filled with diapers and a baby bottle-

Homeschooling! Quite a decison to make. Is it due to the lack of quality public schooling or some other personal reason?

And has the estimated due date already passed?

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

do you know if it's gonna be a boy or a girl yet?

if i haven't made it out pf the country by then (about 5 yrs from now) i totally plan on homeschooling my kids, at least untill high school. i applaud the descision, crazy laws and all.

congrats and ice cream for the little woman and your bundle of joy.

K

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I wish I'd been home-schooled until puberty. (Once I hit puberty, for some reason, I found my fellow students suddenly more interesting.)

Welcome Sounds like you've been busy. You realize you are going to have to post kilt pictures?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

In some ways it's better. I assume that a parent is just going to teach the same old shit to thier kids, because the curriculum or the idea of an education system is not what they are trying to get away from. either way, you run the risk of having a child that upon entering the mythical "real world" isn't capable of having the same social relationships that all the other kids have, which is the real purpose of school. my own reasons for homsechooling are in fact against both these things (the education system and it's use as a factory to produce cogs in the capitalist system) pretty much ensures that my kid would not be able to cope and even if they were able to understand why, they'd still feel a sense of loss for being denied the simple joys of childhood.

pretty much the point here is that as a parent you have to deal with the fact that your kid is probably going to be fucked up and anything that results in the opposite is most likely not going to be through any action of yours. that sucks, and that's why I don't think I will ever have kids.

Hey Dude!

hey BC!!

check out John Taylor Gatto's books on our educational system in case you haven't seen 'em, "dumbing us down" and others, very interesting stuff.

good luck!

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

shit still no baby...you need to hump the crap out of your woman til her water breaks...it worked for me(:

good choice on the homeschool thing, I thought about homeschooling but with both of our schedules its not possible so we are sending him to a private monostory school. Public school is not an option.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hahaaa hey you when you sposed to be having this kid? maybe its an alien and is bent on staying in there for awhile yet... heh...
    theres a girl my mom worked with, she was almost a full month overdue... and still her mom had to be induced. that was fucked up when i heard that hehe... she did NOT wanna come out!!!
    man... this is all givin me nightmares hehe...

Thanks all, it makes me feel so happy that you guys still remember me.. LOL... The Baby is due Oct. 5th, but we (The woman and I are) are getting impatient. So there is penty of time, still to go.. LOL

Lady Alias --
    Homeschooling! Quite a decison to make. Is it due to the lack of quality public schooling or some other personal reason?And has the estimated due date already passed?

The quality of the education system, and the lack of control of information... (not preventing the information to the kids.. but the lack of cooperative information from the school.. Plus I don't agree with the public conveyer belt system.)

keiko --
    do you know if it's gonna be a boy or a girl yet? if i haven't made it out pf the country by then (about 5 yrs from now) i totally plan on homeschooling my kids, at least untill high school. i applaud the descision, crazy laws and all. congrats and ice cream for the little woman and your bundle of joy. K

The baby is going ot be a boy, named "Squidbilly Semon" (cause nicknames for kids are RAD) (and yes that is my last name)
    Thanks for the icecream..

Buster Friendly -- check out John Taylor Gatto's books on our educational system in case you haven't seen 'em, "dumbing us down" and others, very interesting stuff.good luck!

Will check them out... Thanks

Pull~My~Hair -- shit still no baby...you need to hump the crap out of your woman til her water breaks...it worked for me(: good choice on the homeschool thing, I thought about homeschooling but with both of our schedules its not possible so we are sending him to a private monostory school. Public school is not an option.

She is a stay at home mom... I go to work.. I know.. We are the stuff legends are made of...
    I love you PMH.. now if it were possible to "hump the crap out of your woman til her water breaks"... the other kids kind of damper that...

mmmcherry -- hahaaa hey you when you sposed to be having this kid? maybe its an alien and is bent on staying in there for awhile yet... this is all givin me nightmares hehe...

We are just being over zealous, and selfish... I know the boy will come out when he is ready...

Amelia G -- You realize you are going to have to post kilt pictures?

Working on that...

I don't think I will ever have a longer response... ROFL

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown

She is a stay at home mom... I go to work.. I know.. We are the stuff legends are made of...
    I love you PMH.. now if it were possible to "hump the crap out of your woman til her water breaks"... the other kids kind of damper that...

yeah I know how ya feel, I never get any anymore either...boo

Hey that is what she says... ROFL

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Good to see you're back. Home schooling? That's quite a task you've got on your hands, but good on ya for making that choice.

WB ,hope all is well ,,
    we wanna see pic too !

I am gonna have bloody new-baby pics, and hopefully one of the placenta... Oh the memories, be sure to eat your breakfast first kids...

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

When is it time for the baby?

And welcome back.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

eww placenta... ghad... noooo...

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    I am gonna have bloody new-baby pics, and hopefully one of the placenta... Oh the memories, be sure to eat your breakfast first kids...

take all the pics you want. just don't share till after baby is clean and sleepy.

K

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

yay....placenta

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

GO GO Gadget Stem Cells !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OB~26

+ Reply to Thread