+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fake Lesbians

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Fake Lesbians

Fake lesbians are the peeve of the summer!

What, you may ask, is a fake lesbain? Fake lesbians are girls who for non sexual reasons have adapted the title of bisexual. I know that's not the same as a full on lesbian but it's a slang my friend and I have adopted for such girls and it's already stuck!!!! Anyhow, girls that find it trendy to be bi, or think it makes them more interesting..... these are what I will from now on refer to as fake lesbains.

Why do they bother me so mch you may wonder??? Well, here's why....

* First off I am not a fan of people adopting new identities for trend purposes.
    * I would not wante my time all night trying to pick up a guy at a bar if he wasn't gonna spend the night, I don't wanna waste my night with some chick who just wants to make out to attract male attention.
    * It is an insult to those people who have struggled in a world where being gay is shunned at times for someone else to be exploiting their adopted sexuality to seem cool.

On a side note, I would consider myself bent. What does that mean u say???

Not quite 50/50,more into the men but I still do loooove the girls!!!

EasyRider's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Fake Lesbians

Scar, I went to college in the early 90s, when sexuality wasn't something that got your wetbits tingling, but was some fuckin' political statement.

Lots of LUGs (Lesbian Until Graduation) back then, with their beaded African hats and their bashing of TEH PATRIARCHY

And then just before grad they suddenly found boyfriends, etc.

heh

Not one of them ever actually slept with a woman, but they sure as fuck talked a lot of shit about doing so

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    Fake lesbians are the peeve of the summer!

What, you may ask, is a fake lesbain? Fake lesbians are girls who for non sexual reasons have adapted the title of bisexual. I know that's not the same as a full on lesbian but it's a slang my friend and I have adopted for such girls and it's already stuck!!!! Anyhow, girls that find it trendy to be bi, or think it makes them more interesting..... these are what I will from now on refer to as fake lesbains.

Why do they bother me so mch you may wonder??? Well, here's why....

* First off I am not a fan of people adopting new identities for trend purposes.
    * I would not wante my time all night trying to pick up a guy at a bar if he wasn't gonna spend the night, I don't wanna waste my night with some chick who just wants to make out to attract male attention.
    * It is an insult to those people who have struggled in a world where being gay is shunned at times for someone else to be exploiting their adopted sexuality to seem cool.

On a side note, I would consider myself bent. What does that mean u say???

Not quite 50/50,more into the men but I still do loooove the girls!!!

Ha ha, our peeve of the summer!

I think the next time someone emails me wanting to shoot with another chick because she thinks it will make her cool and not because she and the other chick are already into each other, I'm just going to make the company policy be to write back with just: FAKE LESBIAN!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hahaaa fabulous amelia dooo it!

yeah fake anybody is annoying to me, not just fake lesbians... theyre near the top of the list tho for sure.
    bent is excellent <3

Xochitl's Avatar Senior Member

I had a cousin like that & she was often rather indifferent to me & looked at me like I wasn't as cool as her because I like dick & treated my boyfriend like shit. I just heard she is getting married to a guy the other day so I think her college lesbianism has worn off now. I think it was a rebellion thing for her.

I have found women attractive before & still do, but the ones I seem to always like are very masculine, soft butch ladies seem to be what I have found interesting & definitely smart. I have never acted on it & haven't ruled it out but I am generally in a relationship so I don't want the drama that would probably ensue. I guess I am straight just not narrow.

Still I love fake lesbians they make me laugh since watching someone try too hard to look "cool" has always been amusing to me.

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Ha ha, our peeve of the summer!

I think the next time someone emails me wanting to shoot with another chick because she thinks it will make her cool and not because she and the other chick are already into each other, I'm just going to make the company policy be to write back with just: FAKE LESBIAN!

OMG!!!!

talk about TRYING TO HARD!!!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah.. I guess I can't rag on it that much, since i'm a fake homosexual. but not to be cool. mostly to piss off right-wingers, to show support for the real one's, and to protest against the whole jock/slut dating scene and youth culture and the way that men are "supposed to be" like you have to go out and either fuck or else get yourself married and your whole identity is tied into your fucked up co-dependant relationships. fuck that.

shiki's Avatar nappy headed ho

being bisexual dosn't mean that you are necessarily attracted to both sexes equally. I would really feel uncomfortable labeling someone a "Fake Lesbian" because my ideas of how they should be. To each their own. Just like every guy I make out with I don't necessarily want to fuck why should I have to fuck every chick I make out with?
    I mean its one thing if these are people you know and you know that they aren't really attracted to girls, but its another when you see someone you don't know and just decide that they are fakers...
    Its actually hard enough being bisexual without strangers judging how bi you really are.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I s'pose if one of these "fake lesbians" toyed with a female friend who liked women I'd be pissed. They're usually way too obvious about it though. If I'm at a "mixed" club, I can generally tell. Beyond that, this whole subject makes me at bit uneasy. There are too many bread and butter issues a female-female couple must deal with to bother with this image nonsense. They would annoy me only for the third reason listed.

In terms of defining myself, I won't. I like what Halcyon has to say on the subject. To put this into perspective, however: It is illegal for a lot of us to give blood. It doesn't get much more personal than that. I refuse to make any dividing lines past that. It's the same fucking boat and you have to know and accept that.

OEC

It angers me.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    It angers me.
    simply yet eleganlty stated

Quote Originally Posted by shiki
    being bisexual dosn't mean that you are necessarily attracted to both sexes equally. I would really feel uncomfortable labeling someone a "Fake Lesbian" because my ideas of how they should be. To each their own. Just like every guy I make out with I don't necessarily want to fuck why should I have to fuck every chick I make out with?
    I mean its one thing if these are people you know and you know that they aren't really attracted to girls, but its another when you see someone you don't know and just decide that they are fakers...
    Its actually hard enough being bisexual without strangers judging how bi you really are.
    yes I see where you are coming from on that, as I am also not equally into woman and men but certainly like both. If someone is genuinely testing their sexual limitations and curiosities more power to them. If they toy with the idea of bisexuality but don't stick with it, more power to them! I have a lot of respect for people who try new things, even if they don't like them in the end :-) What I have though is when girls do know that they are not attracted to woman but they like the attention it gets them. It's like a cock tease, except it's a vagina tease :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Xochitl
    she was looked at me like I wasn't as cool as her because I like dick & treated my boyfriend like shit.
    Xochitl you are hilarious!

shiki's Avatar nappy headed ho

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    yes I see where you are coming from on that, as I am also not equally into woman and men but certainly like both. If someone is genuinely testing their sexual limitations and curiosities more power to them. If they toy with the idea of bisexuality but don't stick with it, more power to them! I have a lot of respect for people who try new things, even if they don't like them in the end :-) What I have though is when girls do know that they are not attracted to woman but they like the attention it gets them. It's like a cock tease, except it's a vagina tease :-)
    agreed but it just drives me crazy when people look at me and my lady friends and think we're putting a show on for them. When if its one of my ladies, we're doing the same in the living room alone, as we are in the club. Its not a show. But guys and girls will take it like that. Like if they see that you are obviously into men, but you are also into women, there is this suspicion that its fake or something. I just am uncomfortable with the idea of judging people when i don't know anything about them. and I do have personal experience with the subject so im a bit sensitive on the subject i guess hehe :

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

i'm actually suprised any hot chicks would like us ugly lumpy sticky stinky dirty hairy rough men

after i became bored squishing my boobies i would go out and seek new ones

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

I agree it's hard enough for my gay day as it is with all the tomboys etc but when people fake it it pisses me off because then people get hurt and I can't stand people doing crap like that it's one of the things that get me REALLY pissed off. I'm bi because i truly enjoy men and women yum yum

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Over here it's getting so that you can't tell the real from the fake any more. It is trendy for girls to walk around holding hands, to kiss one another and cuddle - no, campus CCTV footage doesn't get given to their parents either.

it sucks that the fake gals can find other fakes ones to make out with!!! I cant find anyone decent to make out with around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is redundant but: I *really* think same-sex couples have more important things to worry about than Buffy and Fluffy putting on a show. I do agree with not putting them in a mag. I also prefer OG people to be out front on important issues. PRIDE here was amazing. I only wish all the couples holding hands were allowed to obtain the same legal status as those with opposite sex organs.

Jackie T
    Last edited by One Eyed Cat; 07-20-2007 at 10:58 AM. Reason: vagaries

My friend Jennifer and I refer to the girls who have a few drinks and then suddenly decide to start putting on a show of making out as "buzzbi".

Quote Originally Posted by inox
    My friend Jennifer and I refer to the girls who have a few drinks and then suddenly decide to start putting on a show of making out as "buzzbi".

Liquor Lesbians

Razored Pixie's Avatar Junior Member

But it always sucks when one actually does like chicks and the other decides after some time that oops...wait...I don't really like girls after all...my bad. Then you just end up with some very unhappy lady-likers

Quote Originally Posted by Razored Pixie
    But it always sucks when one actually does like chicks and the other decides after some time that oops...wait...I don't really like girls after all...my bad. Then you just end up with some very unhappy lady-likers
    I hear ya. Such women should be shunned and thrown out of clubs. Beyond that, there are way more important issues here. Hone up your gaydar and slap Buffy if she slips in under it and ruins your night.

Jackie T

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Liquor Lesbians
    They get thrown out of my club by giant bulldykes.

Jackie T

Woman are mentally and sexually stimulating to me but thats not to say I can't find a guy to be handsome/beautiful/sexy. I just don't have urges past going "wow, that guy sure looks good".

Hate the fake lesbian girls who're always making out/grabbings boobs etc but in the face of a real encounter shrivel up and hide. It sucks that being a lesbian/bisexual has become so "trendy" its part of the group culture for alotta things now. That kinda bullies guys/girls into having to pretend to be interested in the other sex when they really aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Razored Pixie
    Welcome to being a guy, we get this all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_Post_Mortem
    Welcome to being a guy, we get this all the time.
    hahaha...QFT

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

maybe some of the girls become LUGS because the guys in the places they hang out (skool, clubs, bars, etc) are lame.
    if i was a goth woman id probably be a lesbian cos the hairless goth boys are too pedophilic or emaciated looking

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

I prefer to think of myself as being interested in people rather than there gender. I don't really care if you are male or female, if you are hot in my books, you are hot. Now whether or not I follow though with that depends on my mood at any given time.

Superna's Avatar Senior Member

"liquor lesbians" is my new favorite term . I'm going to start calling those girls out when I see them

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I don't want to speak for someone else, but one of my exes would sometimes make out with girls, but was not bisexual. But she would not do it for attention. In fact, most of the times she did it, it was in private. Like in a bathroom at a party, or something like that. Now I could see how a lesbian would consider that a tease, because she does not eat muff, etc. But she just enjoyed making out with girls. Simple as that. And I am guessing some of those bar girls, who are making out for the frat boys, do it for the same reason. They like it, and don't mind doing it, and it gets them attention.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

heh, muff. i love that word. who else knows the origins of that word?

welcome to muff 101.
    you know those fur wraps that russian women always wear around their hands in cheesy movies? that is called a muff. as dictionary.com puts it, a muff is "a thick, tubular case for the hands, covered with fur or other material, used by women and girls for warmth and as a handbag."
    thats right, ladys and gentlemen. a muff is a fuzzy handwarmer that you can also keep things in.

but then, we all knew that already, didnt we?

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hahaa where do you come up with this shit? its fabulous

xXMizVanityXx's Avatar Claudia

Im afraid to say, I used to be a fake lesbian. I thought just because I thought women were beautiful that i was a lesbian.

I did walk around the mall holding hands with my best galfriend.

But that was a year ago. I've grown up since then. But I'd have to say im bent.

Quote Originally Posted by xXMizVanityXx
    Im afraid to say, I used to be a fake lesbian. I thought just because I thought women were beautiful that i was a lesbian.

I did walk around the mall holding hands with my best galfriend.

But that was a year ago. I've grown up since then. But I'd have to say im bent.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with being bi-curious or undecided or adventurous.

What gets on my nerves are all the chicks who want me to shoot them with women they are not at all into in reality. I get pitched this multiple times every day, but I like to shoot people who will actually enjoy one another, not just try to gain status or some such nonsense.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    hahaa where do you come up with this shit? its fabulous
    if you were referring to me, and my dialogue on the mysterious muff then i come up with that shit from real life. that shit is absolutely true.

and if you werent referring to me, then ill just be over here.

crying in my dark corner

(dont believe my muffstory? believe it)

+ Reply to Thread