+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game of Thrones, Episode 210: Valar Morghulis, or Why Do They Always Want to Do It the Hard Way?

Default Game of Thrones, Episode 210: Valar Morghulis, or Why Do They Always Want to Do It the Hard Way?

Tonight's refreshments are: A tall glass of fresh organic carrot/kale/apple juice. Really. I'm also breaking out the Old Pulteney 12yo single malt Scotch whisky, because it's an occasion.

I keep hearing this ep referred to as the finale, which seems wrong. It's the last ep of the season, of course, but to be the finale it has to top last week's epic exploding green bloodbath. I don't anticipate that. We still have to address multiple hanging storylines, including Dany's little dragons...
    Read the full article

Default Re: Game of Thrones, Episode 210: Valar Morghulis, or Why Do They Always Want to Do I

I thought the last two episodes were really impressive.

+ Reply to Thread