+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Tits, Ass, and Cuteness Test...

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default The Tits, Ass, and Cuteness Test...

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: The Tits, Ass, and Cuteness Test...

Curvy and Naughty
    Raw score: 77% Big Breasts, 54% Big Ass, and 40% Cute!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

hmmm....i don't think mine was right ...at all....ahaha...gotta love it..

Raw score: 55% Big Breasts, 50% Big Ass, and 64% Cute!

Beyonce?! What the hell, I didn't choose her in any of the pictures. :[

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    hmmm....i don't think mine was right ...at all....ahaha...gotta love it..
    Yeah, I think I chose based on photo quality, rather than shape. I might have to retake it.

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

I don't know about the accuracy of this "test"...I think there's tomfoolery afoot...though I did enjoy taking it.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

mine seems prety acurate

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I am into the Curvy and Cute
    Raw score: 66% Big Breasts, 50% Big Ass, and 64% Cute!

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Curvy and Naughty
    Raw score: 59% Big Breasts, 50% Big Ass, and 48% Cute!

misstayva's Avatar Professional Nose-Picker

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Yeah, I think I chose based on photo quality, rather than shape. I might have to retake it.
    Same here... I kept thinking "Oh, that's a nice photo"... :-/

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Skinny and Sexy
    Raw score: 29% Big Breasts, 13% Big Ass, and 44% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and sexier composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that you scored low on both breast and ass size. This means you appreciate thinner, harder bodies. You are most likely to appreciate a super-model. Relatively, you are less attracted to round, soft, sloppy women.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sluttier look. Kudos!

Nailed me pretty good.. well what can I say

pixina's Avatar resident mud wrestler

i am not particularly attracted to women but iwanted to feel included . hee hee! pretty funny. i DO think angelina jolie is the prettiest hollywood lady out there!

Curvy and Naughty
    Raw score: 59% Big Breasts, 54% Big Ass, and 52% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, larger asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.

Note that you like women overall curvier than average.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sexier, naughtier look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Supermodel Laetitia Casta and Actress Angelina Jolie.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Got me dead to rights...

Curvy and Naughty
    Raw score: 81% Big Breasts, 63% Big Ass, and 36% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, larger asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sexier, naughtier look. Kudos!

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Curvy and Naughty
    Raw score: 88% Big Breasts, 81% Big Ass, and 40% Cute!

Asses Wild
    Raw score: 40% Big Breasts, 45% Big Ass, and 56% Cute!

I guess you guys chosed d) on last question

well... did you ?

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, larger asses, and sexier composure than others who've taken the test.

damn true

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Curvy and Naughty
    Raw score: 100% Big Breasts, 59% Big Ass, and 36% Cute!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on tit-size
    You scored higher than 78% on ass-size
    You scored higher than 3% on cuteness

...they got me right to rigths on the breasts thing. Ah, of all the fetishes to have.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Skinny and Sexy
    Raw score: 33% Big Breasts, 27% Big Ass, and 60% Cute!

I dunno. I like sluts with big tits and firm butts.
    K

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

Skinny and Cute
    Raw score: 33% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 80% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and cuter composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that you scored low on both breast and ass size. This means you appreciate thinner, harder bodies. You are most likely to appreciate a super-model. Relatively, you are less attracted to round, soft, sloppy women.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, more innocent look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Jessica Alba, an absolute goddess, and Natalie Portman, if you can handle her acting.

reubs's Avatar Senior Member

Curvy and Naughty
    Raw score: 81% Big Breasts, 50% Big Ass, and 28% Cute!

ladybug's Avatar Senior Member

Hey forest could you put together the same test useing blue blood models I think we'd get a diffrent response. Me personally I don't find any women attractive on that test...blue blood models all the way

Sex_Kitten's Avatar Saucy Little Minx

Curvy and Naughty
    Raw score: 62% Big Breasts, 54% Big Ass, and 40% Cute!

Recommended Celebrities: Supermodel Laetitia Casta and Actress Angelina Jolie

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma ((its a black hole I can't get out))

I scored small boobs and cute.
    This is pretty much true... Except for Hilary Duff picture, I'd rather hang her up like one of those targets at the gun range and practice my aim hehehehe.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Dead on...

Curvy and Naughty
    Raw score: 48% Big Breasts, 50% Big Ass, and 40% Cute!

Skinny and Sexy
    Raw score: 44% Big Breasts, 27% Big Ass, and 44% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and sexier composure than others who've taken the test.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sluttier look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Kate Moss and Kate Moss, but 'em post-coke-binge for a cheaper date.

"If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sluttier look" Sluts WOOHOO!!!!

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

Curvy and Naughty
    Raw score: 59% Big Breasts, 45% Big Ass, and 52% Cute!

Kevin's Avatar to thine own self be true
    In the O.C. (but not the hoity-toity parts)

We may just have ourselves a little trend here:
    Curvy and Naughty
    Raw score: 55% Big Breasts, 68% Big Ass, and 44% Cute!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
    You scored higher than 65% on tit-size
    You scored higher than 88% on ass-size
    You scored higher than 13% on cuteness

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

My brother actually dated Laetitia Casta, so this particular result is sorta freakin' me out.

Curvy and Naughty
    Raw score: 81% Big Breasts, 68% Big Ass, and 32% Cute!

I was going to make a wiseass comment about the "recommended celebrities," as if it'd be possible to go shopping for one...

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    My brother actually dated Laetitia Casta, so this particular result is sorta freakin' me out.
    ...but it turns out that it is kinda possible after all!

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG

I use to have such a crush on her back in the day...still a favourite of mine. She did some great shoots...

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Curvy and Naughty
    Raw score: 70% Big Breasts, 68% Big Ass, and 44% Cute!

You scored higher than 90% on tit-size

You scored higher than 91% on ass-size

You scored higher than 11% on cuteness

If you liked my test, send it to your friends!
    The Tits, Ass, and Cuteness Test
    http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...93200295081418

---
    I like big boobs. In fact, I'm going bigger so I gotta love it. I'm thinking Pamela Anderson big...

As far as asses...love those nice and ROUND...like this:

I CHOSE IMAGE "C" it's just nice and round...what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    As far as asses...love those nice and ROUND...like this:

I CHOSE IMAGE "C" it's just nice and round...what do you guys think?
    That was my choice, too.

And on that note:

I present to you the awesomest of awesome cover songs: Sir Mix-a-lot's "Baby Got Back" reinterpreted by a guy named Jonathan Coulton.

"I like big butts and I can not lie
    You other brothers can't deny"

Boney Butts all the way... I choose "d"

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Top-Heavy!
    Raw score: 81% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 24% Cute!

Top heavy!! Yes, I do like the fake look!! Lingerie, makeup, big breasts!!!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Skinny and Cute
    Raw score: 25% Big Breasts, 40% Big Ass, and 80% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and cuter composure than others who've taken the test.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, more innocent look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Jessica Alba, an absolute goddess, and Natalie Portman, if you can handle her acting.

You scored higher than 8% on tit-sizeYou scored higher than 36% on ass-sizeYou scored higher than 91% on cuteness

JAX !! your suppost to choose what you like..not what you are..

hey is this only for girls of a hot nature or can any cocanie ass demolition cheast try out for this test HMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Lol, if I liked chicks thats what Id choose;p

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Hell, Id choose Jax over all of thm anyway, Shes just so damn SEXAAAYYY!!!!!!

Howrangi's Avatar So how old are you again?

Nice

+ Reply to Thread