+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone have thoughts on the new Supreme Court appointment Elena Kagan?

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Anyone have thoughts on the new Supreme Court appointment Elena Kagan?

Anyone have thoughts on the new Supreme Court appointment Elena Kagan? I saw her into speech this morning. I'm pretty happy with the appointment myself.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone have thoughts on the new Supreme Court appointment Elena Kagan?

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack View Post
    Anyone have thoughts on the new Supreme Court appointment Elena Kagan? I saw her into speech this morning. I'm pretty happy with the appointment myself.
    She seems like a reasonable choice. She wasn't strong as solicitor, but she has a good legal mind. She is strong on civil liberties. I like her better than Sotomayor. The Court's balance will be roughly maintained. It is still Kennedy's Court.

OEC

+ Reply to Thread