+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to BB from the US

EyeOfRa's Avatar Junior Member

Default New to BB from the US

Hi all,

Ran into Amelia (virtually) over at another site, and she lead me to this community. I'm always looking for interesting folks to chat with, and places to share my photos, so I registered to say hey and see what's up!

My background is in engineering, and I've slowly built a side business in photography. I primarily focus on artistic work, though I take commercial assignments as well. No weddings or trade shows here (ok, 2 weddings, but they were close friends...) but commercial work for websites, alternative culture rags, and anything that strikes my fancy is definitely in my realm.

I've just started exhibiting my work in the Washington DC area, and am excited by the feedback I've been getting. Most of my work is a bit darker and brooding. Some of it's fetish, and some just pure figure work. It's almost exclusively studio work, as I enjoy playing with lighting (the engineer in me probably) and working the images in post processing.

Looking forward to meeting all the cool people here from around the world!

Cheers!

Rahul

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: New to BB from the US

Howdy and welcome! Blue Blood began in a punk rock group house in Rockville. I used to live in Fairfax too.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Welcome and stuff. I really miss D.C. a lot, but it has also changed a fair amount since I lived there.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Hi.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

oh... i used to live in NoVA :3
    that's where i started my photography non-career.... i might be good at it, but not enough for people to pay me, so now i model instead!
    hi!

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

hello.

When the fuck did bots start replying to already started threads? Necromancy bot!

+ Reply to Thread