+ Reply to Thread

Thread: $766,042 Amanda F. Palmer: The New Record, Art Book, and Tour

Default $766,042 Amanda F. Palmer: The New Record, Art Book, and Tour

Why, yes, I have been looking through all the varied cool creative projects on Kickstarter recently. I'm excited that the Kickstarter business model is facilitating the sharing of so much art. My fellow Wesleyan alum Amanda Palmer is currently in the middle of a ridiculously successful Kickstarter project. At this writing, Amanda...
    Read the full article

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: $766,042 Amanda F. Palmer: The New Record, Art Book, and Tour

strangely enough, this is actually the 'other' Kickstarter project i had mentioned in Amelia's thread about the Deathrock book Kickstarter project of hers.

Amanda Fucking Palmer has been a fascination of mine for many years, going all the way back to high school. i had met her three separate times before she had begun the Dresden Dolls. not only do i feel compelled to support her, she is one of those artists who i absolutely must see live.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

AFK is doing an extensive art and music gig in SF in July. I'll post more details in the events section. Sounded like it should be a lot of fun.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

AFP (With apologies to Amanda) rather. They're working us pretty hard up here in Sacramento. Will try to post additional events of relevance coming down the pike.

+ Reply to Thread