+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anyone in New Zealand?

Default Is anyone in New Zealand?

Because I am. Are you?

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: Is anyone in New Zealand?

no, but I want to visit there some day.

Its an alright country, good if you like country and things, but in Auckland there isnt really enough crazy shops, but K road in town is pretty interesting its sorta the dody/alternative street in town

I was in a position to move there if i wanted. The position still stands, but it is so far from all my family and friends, I am not sure i could take the seclusion.
    Plz convince me otherwise...

Hmm well....normally Im the one hating on New Zealand....but its actually a good little place, personally Ive never been out of Auckland and I probably have no idea whats out there, apart from nature...........but there are a couple good alt shops on K road, and heaps of cool little second hand places.....one thing I dont really like about New Zealand is the lack of mad people, which is why Im on this website, getting my fix of mad people, oooh but two shops in town that I absolutely LOVE are Smoove and Real Groovy. If you come here you have to check them out.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I want to go to new zealand for the country. I want to back pack through there, and strip. I need to research clubs that would hire a tattooed stripper though.

Yeah lots of backpackers come through here, so it must be good but im not exactly the most knowledgable person around...so dont just take my word on stuff. I wanna go to england one day, and bum around places in a van.

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

its nice to see someone else here whos south of the equator, greeting from Aus

required aussie mention about NZ accent
    "hey bro, i got sex bucks worth of fush and chups, it was choice"

Cher bro :p I dont actually talk like that but its fun sometimes. I have friends from oz that used to say 'fees and ceeps' so you guys arent that much better than us. Yes. The majority of people on here....are away aways

Exiled

The all blacks are fucking awesome. Doesn't matter if you like sport or not. Such determination, ambition, aggression and skill has to be admired. They are the Spartans of the modern world. Nothing comes close in any sport... and I'm Irish.

+ Reply to Thread