+ Reply to Thread

Thread: And the award for best actor goes to...

Mother Superior

Default And the award for best actor goes to...

Who is the biggest drama queen/king in your life or at work? This one guy I used to work with was the biggest pain in the ass. He was dating this chick at work, and she ended up dating this guy from another department. And if you so much as spoke to her or the guy she dumped him for, he assumed you to be an enemy and taking sides with them. He was a headcase. You don't fuck people you work with as a general rule, that could have saved him a lot of embarassment and pain. Obviously there are exceptions if you can take the heat after they don't want you anymore or start fucking another co-worker. This girl he was dating was going out one night, and as she was leaving work, I said: "have a good time". He came up to me as soon as she left and said: "Do you have to rub it in my face?" Lol, I didn't even know the deal at that point, until weeks later. It was very stressful working with that guy. Working at health food stores/offices, you meet a lot of interesting people,hehe.

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Default Re: And the award for best actor goes to...

I work in bars, Mirren. So it's very hard to choose. Anyone familiar with bar life knows i speak the truth here.

~Histrionica~

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: And the award for best actor goes to...

where do i start? my brother's wife is out there. she and my mom got into it when my grandfather died. she said she could'nt drive because she had niteblindness. my mom went off. she also said she can't eat anythnig with red dye in it or she gets crazy and hits people. she dose so much i can't tell all.

+ Reply to Thread